♡ FINAL ♡

Away We Happened

Brianna's POV

"Hey, Kevin. I'm really sorry about last night. I don't want you to be mad at me. I'm really sorry. But I got the job. I hope you would pick up so we could celebrate. But call me back when you get the chance. Okay, bye." I finished my voicemail and slipped my phone back into my bag and sighed.

I've texted, sent voicemails, and even tried to go to his hotel to apologize but he hasn't given me any response back. I'm truly sorry but he probably doesn't understand that.

I pulled out my phone again and called Cori.

"Got the job?" She asked when she picked up. I sighed and walked out of the building. I start in two weeks. They're giving me time to get all my things in New York and get settled down here.

"Yup." I said while I scanned the streets for any incoming cars. I walked across the road and walked to the directions of the mall where I was meeting Cori.

"Congrats, girly. I promised the landlord to give you the apartment right next to mine. Btw, I'm in the cafe." She said through the phone. I smiled and walked inside the mall.

 

"I feel bad for you. Oh. My. Gosh. This is just like my a-." I cupped my hand over before she could even finish her sentence.

"Just like your Asian drama." I laughed and continued grabbing clothes from the racks. She giggled and pulled out a shirt.

"How are you going to get him back?" She asked while she scanned the shirt. I sighed.

"I really don't know. He's not answering me." I said sadly.

"Don't you know which hotel he's staying at?" She asked while we moved to another rack. Right then, an idea popped into my head.

"Oh my gosh, Cori! You're a genius!" I exclaimed as I pulled her arm. I pulled her through the doors of the store until the alarms started to ring.

"Sorry!" I apologized before laying our clothes down quickly on the nearest table. I turned around to see Eli.

"Oh gosh. It's you." Cori groaned. Eli looked at her weirdly than at me.

"Listen Eli, I really have to go so if you would ju-."

"I really didn't mean to hurt you, Brianna. I understand if you have feelings for another guy but please, let's stay friends." Eli begged.

"Yeah, okay but I really have to go so bye!" I said while Cori pulled me out of the store.

 

"That's the hotel! Come on!" I said excitedly. Cori smiled and we ran to the entrance only to get smacked with the doors while they opened. We both fell to the ground and I heard feet shuffling.

"Brianna! Are you okay? I'm sorry." Kevin said. I opened my eyes and smiled. Before he could say anything else, I hugged him tightly.

 

Kevin's POV

"Let's go, Grey." I called out while he kept out of his room with his luggage rolling behind him. He sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You're really not going to say at least good bye to her?" He asked me. I shook my head and opened the door and exited the room.

I saw all the text messages she sent me. I listened to all the voicemails she recorded for me. I was scared that I would at her again. I didn't mean to get her sad or anything last night. I just couldn't control my emotions. 

In reality, I did want to see her. I wanted to tell her everything. From my life to my feelings for her. I wanted to run to her and hug her tightly and never let her go. But I was scared. I am scared.

But you never know what would happen. 

You know. 

I hit her with a door.

Romantic, isn't it?

I gave her a bloody nose but it's still romantic.

 

No one's POV

"Is you nose done bleeding?" Kevin teased while handing Brianna another tissue. Brianna chuckled and threw her last bloody tissue. They watched the boats on the dock. They leaned over the fence and let the warm California sun embrace them.

"I hope so and I'm sorry for the bloody shirt." Brianna laughed as she stared at the bloodstain she gave him when she hugged him. He laughed and looked at the stain.

"Don't worry, I really don't like this shirt." He smiled. They both laughed and the two looked at each other.

"Look I'm sorry." They apologized at the same time. They chuckled, breaking eye contact from each other and returning each other’s gaze.

"You go first." Brianna said shyly. Kevin nodded and looked at the water beneath them.

"I didn't mean to yell at you last night. I was just so mad and I couldn't contain my feelings. I had to let them out or else I would explode all at once. I know you and that guy have a past together but knowing you, I know you're not the type to lie about their status. Please forgive me." Kevin asked. Brianna smiled and nodded.

"Apology accepted." She giggled. She turned her head to him and opened to begin but was cut off by Kevin. He held her cheeks and leaned down to touch her soft lips. Brianna was shocked at first but finally soaked it in and kissed back.

They pulled away and smiled.

"I like you." Kevin said while smiling. Brianna returned the smile and touched his cheek.

"I like you too." She shyly. The couple smiled and hugged. After a little more words from each other, they walked away to the closet restaurant for dinner.

Meanwhile, Cori and Grey came out of their hiding spots from watching the other two's little moment together. They looked at each other and Cori pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear while Grey bit his lip.

"Cori." Cori said coolly while sticking out her hand. Grey smiled and grabbed her hand "Grey."


AND FINSHED. THIS IS THE END OF AWAY WE HAPPENDED!

I know, I know. I ended the story with the two best friends but still. I DON'T GIVE A SNAP. lol but in all seriousness thank you for all the love and support you guys gave me to write this story. I started a new story if you guys didn't notice but I will only start it until I get one comment! So go check that out please~

Thank you again for everything and I'll talk to you guys again soon~~

Comment, subscribe, & upvote!

Okay, take care guys † XOXO ♥

-HelloKitty143