♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Away We Happened

Brianna's POV

Second day without my phone and it's killing me. Especially since I found out Kevin and my dead sister were a thing and she never told me about it. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My vision was blurred and I heard Kevin's phone ring.

I looked at the phone and he was calling me. I groaned and answer the phone lazily.

"Hello?" I answered. I heard him chuckle and the other voice from yesterday.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday." He apologized. I smiled and got out of bed, I began choosing my clothes for today.

 

Kevin's POV

"Kevin!" Grey yelled as he busted through the doors of the office. I woke up from my short daze of sleep and jumped. I didn't sleep well last night.

I stood up and walked to Grey.

"Dude! There are people working." I scolded. Grey finished the last steps from his run and panted.

"You're going to LA." Grey panted. I sighed and remembered the memories there. The last time Emily and I ever hung out. 

"No, I can't." I said walking back to my desk. He followed me and sat down.

"Dude you have too! This one is one of the biggest projects yet and if you don't go, I'm fired!" Grey whined. I sighed and put the pictures down of the other settings I was looking at.

"I can't and you know I can't."

"And you know I can't lose this job, Kevin. My dad is in the hospital and my mom ran away. I can't lose this job, Kevin. This is really important." Grey said. I turned to him and sighed.

It'll just bring back bad memories but I can't let Grey down. He needs this job and it will ruin his life if I don't go. I can't do that to my best friend.

"Alright." I said. Grey smiled and put his head down on to the desk.

"Thank you." He smiled and kept panting.

 

No one's POV

Little did Brianna know Eli was on his way to Cori's apartment for Brianna.


Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy update... MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY. I dunno what else to say. I don't really have much time on the laptop so I try to make updates as long and interesting as possible but I'm sort of brain dead right now ;-; So sorry if I disappoint you on my updates... I'll try my hardest!

Comment, subscribe, & upvote!

Okay, take care guys † XOXO ♥

-HelloKitty143