♡ Chapter 6 ♡

Away We Happened

Brianna's POV

"Thank you for coming, Brianna. I think you're a really good writer. We'll give you a call and if you make it, come back and make an appointment for another interview." The woman smiled. I nodded and thanked.

"Thank you again." I said. She nodded and walked back into her office. I walked into the elevator and started doing my happy dance.

I'm being honest when I say this. I am a HORRIBLE dancer but when I'm happy, I just need to let it out. I stood in the elevator dancing and silently cheering to myself when the elevator doors opened and two women stared at me like I was a lunatic. I apologized, smiling and walked out of the elevator. They walked into the elevator, still giving me a weird look until the doors closed again.

Then I continued to dance.

 

Kevin's POV

"I'm leaving." I called out from my office. Grey nodded and I waved goodbye to my co-workers. I smiled to myself while my earplugs were in my ears. I whistled and walked down the streets; towards the restaurant Brianna and I were meeting for lunch.

 

Brianna's POV

I walked into the restaurant and saw that Kevin was already there. I waved to him while I walked in and he smiled. He motioned me over the table and I tripped over my heels.

"Ow." I said to myself.

"Brianna!" Kevin said while helping me up. We laughed and I dusted of my skirt.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He still laughed and I smiled. I nodded and we got seated then ordered our food.

 

No one's POV

Kevin and Brianna spent that whole day talking. Talking about each other, themselves, and even random things. It seemed like they've known each other forever and they got really comfortable with each other. Brianna even forgot about her sister's past with Kevin.

They were in their own worlds but together.

 

Before Brianna was about to leave Kevin stopped her.

"Brianna," Kevin called out to the girl. She turned around and smiled. She was half way towards the door, leaving the restaurant.

"Are you busy? Like right now?" He asked shyly. He scratched the back of his head and smiled at Brianna. She thought for a while.

'I have nothing else to do at Cori's.' Brianna told herself. Then she looked at Kevin, who was waiting for her answer.

"Nope." She said grinning. He smiled at her and stood next to her.

"I want to show you something." He smiled.

 

Kevin showed her some of his photography skills. Even putting on a little show for her, making her laugh and smile. He loved the way her eyes turned into crescent moons when she smiled. The deep dimples she had whenever she talked or smiled. 

Her small size made her easy to grab her hand and run with her to the other location. But her long legs out ran his even if she was wearing heels.

 

They sat down on the nearest bench watching the sunset and having small conversations here and there.

"This is actually the first time in a few years I've ever had fun with a woman." He admitted. Brianna looked at him curiously and tilted her head.

"What happened? It's okay if you don't want to tell me." She asked. She didn't want to invade his privacy but she was curious. He shook his head and looked in the direction of the sun.

"She was the best girl to me. She was funny, nice, caring beautiful. She made me feel alive. We had our vacation here before she... she..." Kevin stopped. He felt the tears in his eyes. This is the second person he's told about Emily. Not even his parents or sister knew.

"Kevin, you don't need to tell me if you're not comfortable." Brianna said quietly, touching his arm. She didn't want him to bring back memories he was trying to ignore.

"She got into a car accident. The doctors said that she would be okay. They lied." Kevin said. "I never got to meet her family. I was really looking forward to meet her sister. She told me that we were the same age and we would get along really well." Brianna's eyes widen.

"You just met her little sister." She said. Kevin looked at her like she was crazy.

"How could I meet her little sister? I never saw her." He chuckled. She turned to him and he smiled at her. She shifted her body so there was space into between them but their knees were touching.

"Hi, Kevin. I'm Brianna Lee, Emily's little sister." She smiled.


Hey guys! It's been forever ;-;

So how do you think Kevin will react that he indirectly met his dead ex-girlfriend’s little sister? It's destiny. But do you think he'll be happy or angry? How would you react?

I'll try to update tomorrow but I dunno so just wait to see what happens ^^ And I might not be updating as much next week because I have exams all next week and I really need to pass them so yeah but I'll try since I'll have the laptop cx

Comment, subscribe, & upvote!

Okay, take care † XOXO ♥

-HelloKitty143