♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Away We Happened

Brianna's POV

"How did you know I was talking about Emily?" He asked. I chuckled and shifted in my spot.

"Just did." I said while I crossed my arms. I avoided eye contact with him and looked at the pink sky. He froze but eventually it got to him. He laughed and hit my shoulder.

The silence between us was soon filled with quiet laughter from the both of us.

"I guess its fate." Kevin teased. I smiled and nodded. "Guess so." I smiled. We stayed quiet a little after that. We watched the sun set.

"Did you ever consider to... live here. Here in L.A” I asked him while making eye contact. He looked at me and smiled once again.

"After what happened between your sister and I, I never wanted to come back or even live here again. But now, I think I found a new reason to stay." He said.

 

"I'll text you when I get home. Maybe we could find out a little more about each other." Kevin smiled as we stood in front of Cori's front door.

"Okay," I laughed. He opened his arms for a hug and with a sly smile and walked towards him. He held my body close to his and suddenly my name was called out.

"Brianna?" A familiar voice called out. My eyes widen and I pulled away from Kevin. I turned around and I saw Eli staring at us.

"E-Eli." I said quietly. He smiled and walked towards to me. 

"I'll be leaving." Kevin said and walked away quickly. I turned around again to call him back over but he had already turned the corner.

"I didn't know you’d replace me that fast." Eli teased. I stared at the direction Kevin left and closed my eyes.

 

Kevin's POV

I hit my steering wheel so hard my car shook a little. I grabbed a fistful of my hair and yelled. 

I was mad. No, not mad. I was angry. Furious.

I looked past the fact that she was Emily's little sister. Those feelings I had for her were bottled inside of me and now there's another guy. We were so close. But there's another guy.

 

"I like her, okay!" I yelled as Grey was trying to calm me down. He silently sighed and stood up from his seat.

"Maybe they're just friends." Grey suggested. "If you guys seemed to hit off I think she wouldn't be the type of girl to play with a man's feelings." 

"But she did. The way that guy looked at her made everything worst." I said as calm as I could without yelling at Grey.

"So you're judging by the way he looked at Brianna? Wow, Kevin. That's sad." Grey teased.

 

No one's POV

"He's not my boyfriend!" Brianna yelled through the phone. After saying 'hi' and 'hello' and making just small conversation, it turned into an argument.

"Oh yeah? Then who is he?" Kevin asked angrily. Brianna just wanted to yell and throw her phone against the wall.

"He's my ex, okay? He came here for work and broke up with me because our distance from each other!" She yelled. The other line got quiet and Brianna found out that he already hung up before she could finish.

But she did know that he left for New York tomorrow.


Hey guys~ so now this is ending in the next update or two. This is the last story I'm ending for a while but I was so into updating this because... well... I LOVE WTP AND AWAY WE HAPPENED! 

But yeah... A little drama... IT'S ALWAYS ELI'S FAULT xD I'm just kidding Eli, lub yoouu~~

Comment, subscribe, & upvote!

Okay, take care † XOXO ♥

-HelloKitty143