Six

Accident? More Like Fate [will be rewritten]

"What's going on?" Sehun shouted at the top of his lungs, but his question went unheard, for Baekhyun and Chanyeol had agreed to use Sehun as a last resort. They didn't want to do that, but there wasn't any choice and there was a gut feeling that this inane plan would actually work. However, if crap hit the fan, they would be right there to save Sehun and control their friend. They may even have to lock him in the panic room that's usually for Chanyeol whenever Baekhyun goes out alone fo groceries. Still, they hoped that they wouldn't have to use it. Who knows? Maybe even seeing Sehun's face may calm Luhan down, but that's doubtful. Luhan didn't usually warm up to people in a day and a half. In fact, it took Chanyeol and Baekhyun a month just to have Luhan converse with them in full sentences.

Once they got to Chanyeol's house, Chanyeol set Sehun down and grabbed him by the shoulders with a stern look. Never before had Sehun seen this guy--who was usually dorky and awkward--look so serious. It was slightly scaring him and from this, he didn't exactly want to get on the guy's bad side.

"Sehun, Baekhyun and I are very sorry for doing this. We'll be right behind you if he tries to hurt you."

"Tell me what's going on first!" Sehun exclaimed hysterically and waved his arms up in the air.

"No time, I'm sorry. Luhan may destroy everything if we don't hurry." Baekhyun gave a small smile before opening the door to reveal a ripped up mess of a living room with Luhan standing in the middle of the debris. When Sehun saw Luhan, he wanted to run away and cry for his brother. It was awful, the state Luhan was in. His arms were tinted red with large black claws and spikes came from his elbows. On his face, there were spikes coming fromt that too, but smaller ones and even his own horns had grown longer and sharper; the innocent and porcelain doll Sehun had seen earlier in the mall was completely gone and replaced with some monster who looked at him with red eyes that even filled the whites.

Demon Luhan screeched angrily and charged at Sehun who stood like a deer in headlights. The shock was too much for him to handle and he instantly regretted ever coming across the creep in the alleyway. Thinking it was the end, he closed his eyes and shook. However, the pain never came and instead, when he opened his eyes, he saw Baekhyun in the same state Luhan was in, but his eyes were their normal pigments and he looked much calmer than Luhan. He was standing in front of Sehun, protecting him from Luhan's wrath. Again, Luhan screamed angrily and pushed against Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! This was a bad idea!" Chanyeol shouted, tears forming in his eyes.

"No, I believe Sehun can do this!" Baekhyun replied.

"Do what? I don't know what to do!"

"Talk to Luhan! Calm him down! We can't. Only his father was able to and we don't know why, but we have a hunch. Just try, please." Baekhyun pleaded, trying to force his friend back.

"What do I tell him?"

"Anything, but be sincere."

Sehun took a deep breath and shook his head. This was absolutely insane. Never would he have thought that he would be trying to calm down a demon, or that demons even existed. He only wished to live an uneventful life. So what was he doing in the Underworld? Then, it hit him like a brick. That's exactly what he should talk about. To get started, he sat down on the ground which earned a confused look from Baekhyun and Chanyeol, but whatever worked is what they would go with.

"I was born April 12th, 1994 with the name Oh Sehun. I grew up in a small town and didn't do too well in school. My parents had wanted me to follow in my brother, Jongin's footsteps. They wanted me to be smart and do amazing things like Jongin who studied over seas in France and became an architect who is making a lot of money right now and is currently traveling the world. I, however, am--was--working at a cafe with a somewhat strict boss and I live in an apartment they I can barely pay off along with college text books and such.

Just two days ago, I had stumbled across a strange man in an alleyway off the side of my part-time and I don't know what came over me, but I walked up to him and it transported me to this world. When I woke up, I thought I was dreaming. The sky was a dull grey and the flowers had teeth. They had teeth!" Sehun laughed, remembering his childish reaction. "Then you, Luhan, came up behind me saying 'uh... hello?' I remember flailing my arms and nearly hitting you. Or did I? Either way, it was quite a meeting. Especially because you had horns and your eyes were multicolored. Then meeting Baekhyun and Chanyeol was quite interesting too. 

I mean, the way they acted like immature teenagers who like each other but don't want to tell each other is amusing." At this, Baekhyun and Chanyeol both glared his way, but noticed that Luhan had stopped pushing against Baekhyun and, instead, was looking at Sehun and listening, so they decided not to interrupt. However, his Rage still hadn't left. "Out of everyone I have met, which isn't very many, you, Luhan, are my favorite. Constantly, you're giving me whiplashes by the way your personality changes so quickly. First you were snappy and acted like a diva, but when I ran away like a child and ultimately we decided to go to the mall, you were different. You were kind, quiet, and the attitude from before seemed as though it never existed. I was amused by your diva side, but I like your natural side the best. I mean, I guess what you are is technically you, but if I'm being honest, I'm scared. I'm scared of what you are right now and I'm scared to learn about what you have become, but I am willing to accept you for whatever troubles you may have because, even though it has only been about 36 hours, I feel like I have known you for a life time." Sehun took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "And after meeting you, I don't want to go back to my old life of the same routine everyday."

When he finished his speech, he heard soft crying and opened his eyes. What he saw was Luhan gripping onto Baekhyun tightly and sobbing into the other's shoulder. Baekhyun, too, was shedding a few tears while Chanyeol nodded in approval before making his way over to join Baekhyun. Sehun stood up slowly and tapped Luhan's shaking shoulder. At this the latter looked up with a bright smile despite the tears that were falling down his face. Then he detached himself from Baekhyun and instead tackled Sehun to the ground with surprsing force. They went down laughing and then Luhan stood back up and offered a hand to Sehun who took it gratefully.

"You're such an idiot," Luhan sniffled and lightly slapped Sehun's cheek.

"A really attractive idiot." Baekhyun winked, nudging Luhan's side. Sehun's cheeks tinged pink at this, but before he could respond, there was a fake sob from behind Baekhyun.

"What about me?" Chanyeol asked with a huge frown on his face, looking at Baekhyun.

The latter smiled widely, "But Chanyeol beats Sehun by a long shot." After saying that, Chanyeol's face immediately brightened and he hugged his "friend" tightly before whispering something into the shorter's ear. Then he kissed Baekhyun's cheek lightly, causing both to blush and smile at each other.

"Will you just get married already? Like, holy crap. How long have you been together? Since school, I know that." Sehun said suddenly, making everyone turn to look at him and laugh. "What? Don't laugh!"

"Luhan, stop influencing Sehun." Chanyeol joked.

"This isn't the time, Chanyeol," Luhan fake frowned, still tearing up at the sight of everyone being happy and forgetting about his outburst.

"Aw, is baby Lulu still crying?' Sehun cooed which threw the other three off because of how out of character it was for him. Even Luhan stopped his eyes and raised an eyebrow at the human. "What? I have been wanting to say that to someone ever since junior high." Sehun pouted and the rest just laughed.

"So were you being serious about staying and everything else you said?" Luhan asked solemnly.

Sehun nodded, "I don't want to go back. I don't know how to tell my family I'll stay in the Underworld with a bunch of demons and whatnot, but I'll find a way."

"Hey Sehun," Baekhyun interrupted. "You're single right?"

"Who's asking?"

"For Luhan," Baekhyun said bluntly which earned a smack from a furiously blushing Luhan. "What? You totally love this guy. I mean, look at him. He's got the good looks and he has a fine body. And he did calm your Rage which only your dad could do. Not to mention you would look adorable together. Plus, then you, Sehun, Chanyeol, and I can go on double dates together. He's seems pretty interested in you too. He's the perfect canidate." Baekhyun shrugged and then looked to Sehun. "You like Luhan, don't you? You were willing to accept his flaws and stay with him, right?"

Sehun nodded. 

"See?" Baekhyun nearly shouted in excitement, pink bow flopping all over the place.

"I don't need you to control my love life!" Luhan whined. "And by the way, you didn't look menacing at all with that pink bow on top of you head."

"Whatever, man." Baekhyun retorted, flicking Luhan on the head who promptly retaliated with another flick. Both Chanyeol and Sehun sighed, then looked at each other and shrugged, as if to say "Somehow we like these two idiots." But that's not to say they weren't idiots for liking them.

-

The next day, Luhan brought Sehun to meet his father and uncle who were pissed that he had missed another lesson and he would have to spend an entire day learning more snore-worthy information. The only break he was allowed to have was lunch and it would only be 30 minutes. Plus that was the only window Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol had to visit him. However, that's besides the point. When Sehun stepped into the palace, alarms went off and guards rushed to take him away. Fortunately Luhan stopped them and cleared everything up. In the ruckus, the Devil and Lord Death were already at the scene with millions of questions.

"Luhan, who is this?" The Devil asked once the guards left.

"It's Oh Sehun." Luhan replied.

"What is a living human doing down here?"

"He came when you got that call."

"Ah. And why have you brought him here? Do you want me to send him back?"

At this, Luhan grabbed Sehun arm and shook his head vigorously. "No! I want him to stay here!"

"He is quite a dashing young man, isn't he?" Lord Death cut in, smiling like a normal parent creep.

"Dad, stop. Just no."

"You like him!" His father smiled, as if he had always known his son had a thing for guys.

"Dad! What the heck? And so what if I do? And when were you ever ok with me liking guys? I never even told you!"

"It was a hunch. I mean, look at you, son. You look like your mother and when you were younger, you would cling onto your poor uncle and tell him that you were going to marry him when you're older." Luhan's jaw dropped when the Devil nodded with an amused smile.

"I didn't know you liked me," Sehun said suddenly.

Embarrassed, Luhan dropped his arm and covered his face, "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I'm sorry. I just assumed and oh god." Sehun laughed and pulled Luhan's hands away from his face, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I don't mind."

"Not in front of my family!" Luhan complained and stomped his feet like a child. The other three laughed and it reminded Sehun of why he had taken a liking to Luhan. He was unconciously adorable and somehow Sehun had a gut feeling that he had liked him in a non-friend way when they first met. However, he just shoved that thought aside and enjoyed the moment. Until it was ruined by the Devil.

"Luhan, tomorrow you will have a whole day lesson because of what you missed."

Luhan groaned and latched himself to Sehun. "But why?"

"Just because you have a boyfriend or whatever doesn't mean you can ditch your title as heir."

"But Uncle...!"

"No buts!'

"You're mean!" Luhan said, digging his face into Sehun's side. The latter simply chuckled and enjoyed the moment. He could tell that he would never want to go back to the surface. Never again will Oh Sehun live a boring life. A few days ago, he believed it had been an accident, coming to the Underworld because of a creep, but now he was starting to think it was just fate.


I know, it escalated quickly.

SHHHHHHHHHHH. I have two other stories I have to finish and I want to do it quickly because I have a bunch of new story ideas that I want to do, but I can't do it unitl everything is completed. So, I apologize for that and I wanted to end it quick so I didn't have to worry about it. I know, bad excuse for writing like that and I probobly shouldn't have, but still. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and yeah. Tell me what you think!