4

Accident? More Like Fate [will be rewritten]
Chapter
Four
 
 
 
 

                     

 

“Sehun,” Luhan huffed, “get back here!”

Sehun ignored the demon and continued to run blindly. He had no idea where he was going, but he didn’t care. All he knew was that he was running away from the crazy place. Why couldn’t it have been someone else to get thrown into this mess? Why him out of all people? He just wanted to get back to his regular life and he would even want to see his annoying brother Jongin! As long as it meant he was out of this hell hole… literally.

With his amazingly-awesome-better-than-yours demon legs, Luhan had caught up with the younger in no time and stopped in front of him. Sehun skidded to a halt, laughing and huffing at the same time.

“Sehun, don’t do that. Do you have any idea as to where you’re going?!” The sternness in Luhan’s voice had made Sehun stop laughing.

“No, but I do know I want to get out of here. It’s driving me insane.

“Don’t ever do that again, ok? You have no idea what people are like and they won’t be as nice to a human as the three of us are.”

“Whatever, I just need to get back home. I want my life back; I’d even want to see my annoying boss again.”

“There is an entrance, but not exit. If I knew how to get out of this place, I would.”

Sehun opened his mouth to say something, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun had caught up.

“We had no idea a human could run like that!” Chanyeol laughed, slapping his knee.

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun put a hand on his shoulder which meant, “shut up because it’s not the time to be laughing.” He could feel the tension between Luhan and Sehun.

“Well, anyway, why don’t we just go to the mall?” Luhan said suddenly. The others agreed and followed him into the city which was only a few miles away.

~
“Wah! I didn’t know you had malls!” The lights from the various stores reflected in Sehun’s dark brown eyes as he looked around. Luhan glanced sidelong at Sehun and the corners of his mouth curled upwards. The way Sehun’s eyes became large and how he smiled just made Luhan want to hug him. Of course, not wanting to shed his pride, he quickly pushed those thoughts aside.

“Well, c’mon Sehun. Let’s get you some… clothes more suited for men. I’m pretty sure we don’t wear… that.” Luhan indicated to Sehun’s blue pea coat that wasn’t at all on the feminine side.

“Hey, I got this from my mom. She always wanted a girl, but as you can see, I’m not one. Er… um, yeah.”

“Well, all the more to go shopping then.” Luhan clapped his hands together and dragged Sehun towards his favorite store.

“Meet you here in a few hours, ok?”

Without waiting for an answer from Baekhyun and/or Chanyeol, Luhan took off, dragging the human behind him.

~

“Oooh! Baek, look at this!” Chanyeol picked up a pink hair bow that was the size of his own hand.

“Oh god, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun shook his head, “It’s pink and it’s for girls. I’m not a girl!”

Then, Chanyeol raised his arm and carefully clipped it into Baekhyun’s hair.

“Chanyeol,”

“I think Baekhyun looks pretty.” He whispered, and then smiled widely. Ever since he remembered, Baekhyun always looked like a girl with his beautiful fingers and brown eyes. Soon enough, Chanyeol was thanking the cashier and leaving with a certain pink bow.

Once out of the store, Chanyeol fished the bow out and clipped it into Baekhyun’s hair again.

“Chanyeol, don’t put this on me; I’ll look silly.” Baekhyun muttered, feeling his cheeks turn red as he felt gazes of others on him. He then proceeded to cover his flaming cheeks.

“Don’t make that face, Baekhyun.”

“Why?”

“Because, I’m the only one allowed to see your cute face.”

“Wa-?”

“Let’s go and find the other two, alright?” the taller smiled and held out his hand which Baekhyun gladly took.

~

Sehun sighed. The only thing he was doing was sitting and watching Luhan try on a bunch of clothes, jewelry, and other accessories.

“Sehun! Look!” Luhan held up a gold chained necklace with a gold star charm. It definitely suited Luhan’s looks better than the other necklaces that he had looked at. The thought then struck Sehun; he was shopping with a demon, in the underworld, with other demons around. It was like a dream, but as real as it could get. How did he get into that spot? Oh right, he was kidnapped by a disgusting hobo, which also reminded him that he needed a shower. Glancing around, he lifted his shirt showing his gorgeous abs to Luhan who melted at the sight and sniffed his shirt.

Oh god, it reeks of hell. I wonder why… Oh, right, I AM in hell. Sehun crinkled his nose and quickly put his shirt back down. A small cough broke him from his thoughts and he looked up to find Luhan standing in front of him with a shirt in his hands.

“Um… here. Try this.”

“Ah, thanks.” Sehun grabbed the shirt and quickly ran into the dressing room. It was a deep purple t-shirt with thin white stripes.

When Sehun walked out, Luhan’s eyes became wide. The shirt fit the younger perfectly; the way it showed off his body without revealing anything… unnecessary.

“So, um, how does it look?” Sehun shifted uncomfortably under Luhan’s gaze.

“Let’s get it,” Luhan said almost instantly after. Shrugging, Sehun went back into the changing room and came out in his lovely pea-coat. They both walked up to the register in silence and the cashier eyed Sehun warily.

“This’ll look great on you, Luhan. You always choose what’s best,” the cashier smiled and handed the bag over.

“This shirt isn’t for me,” Luhan pointed to Sehun, “it’s for him.”

“Ah, I see, a new friend… What is he? Is he a soul? I didn’t think they could be in our dimension. Or maybe he’s a deceased fairy that lost its wings!”

“I’m not-” Sehun started, but was cut off when Luhan glared at him; that was a close call. As mentioned before, demons weren’t too fond of humans that weren’t dead and most likely would have sounded an alarm.

                    

A/N: It's been like... FOREVER since I updated this! I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry~ I've had this chapter ready for a long time and I completely forgot about it! Well, I have a bunch of writers blocks. It . I'm still figuring out how to continue this! Thanks for waiting!