Flashing Lights IX

Flashing Lights

I looked at Ji Yong who was laying on my bed in the hotel room, Why did I answer the door? I should have just ignored it. Alot of things were running through my head, Did I look okay? Why did I even care what I look like? Why didn't he just stay out by the couch? Why this, Why that? Snapping back to the face that was looking at mine, "It's decided, I'm sleeping here" He said, as my eyes widened his smirk was more visible. "I will get you a pillow and blanket" I said, as I started to pull the covers away from my body. "You should just let me sleep here.  I won't try anything. We can even divide the bed like this" He said, sitting up and taking a pillow and putting it between us. I couldn't help but laugh at his gesture, "What makes you think you get to sleep in here? There is a couch" I said, shaking my head as I was about to get back out of bed to get him a blanket and pillow.


"Do you really want me to see you in your underwear again?" He asked, which made me stop dead in my tracks. I glared at him, "I didn't know you would appear at my door did i?!" I said, feeling the head rush to my cheeks. "Aish, You shouldn't walk around in that answering a door!" He said, pointing downwards of my body. "I thought you were one of the girls" I quickly said, trying to defend myself but was helpless in this argument. "See, It's decided" He said, as he pulled his jacket off and put it at the end of the bed. I sighed in defeat, looking at the pillow that divided my bed. I adjusted it a little and then laid back down, my back facing him. "Go hang your jacket up there should be some coat hangers in the closet, You don't want to ruin it" I said, soon I felt him get off the bed and do as I told him before. 
I felt my eyes getting heavier tonight had been too much and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, the bed moved and I felt Ji Yong settle himself on the bed. "Thank you, Eli" He said, softly and with that I fell fast asleep.


---------


I woke to a bare arm wrapped around my waist, a body close to mine, a leg lazily wrapped over my own. It me a minute to open my eyes, I looked around the room seeing the sun pouring in from my window, I looked over at the bed clock that was placed on my bedside table, 9am. I had slept in a little which was weird, I took notice of the arm wrapped around me realizing whose arm it was, My eyes went wide. I carefully lifted it as I slid out of the bed. Standing on my feet I looked down at sleeping Ji Yong, over the night he had made his way over to my side which resulted in cuddling me. You shook your head as you quietly made your way to the bathroom, as I closed the door behind me I leant the back of my head against the door, sighing to myself. It was right now I wish I had my phone, the office here hadn't found it and I wasn't going to buy a new one while I was here for only another few  days before I took the rest of my holiday back home before I started work again.


As I stepped out of the shower, pulling the towel from the towel rack the bathroom door flew open. "HEY!" I yelled, as I quickly pulled the towel over my body, seeing a very sleepy Ji Yong stand before me. He quickly bowed, "Sorry" He said, Bowing again and then looked at me wide eye'd, quickly shutting the door behind himself. I looked at the door, "What?" I mouthed to myself as I looked down at my body which was barely covered. I wrapped the towel around my body, "Why do these things keep happening to me?" I mumbled to myself as I walked out of the bathroom in my towel walking past Ji Yong not making eye contact with him, "It's free now" I said as I walked straight to my closet, getting all the clothes I needed. I quickly got changed before Ji Yong could walk in on that too, I walked out of my bedroom and to the living area taking a seat on the couch.


Ji Yong walked out running his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry about before. I was busting and I didn't think" He said, as he looked at me. I noticed he had gotten his jacket from the closet, draping it over his shoulder. "Next time you are staying at someone's, make sure you don't make the same mistake" I said, feeling embarrassed. "Note, taken" He said as he walked closer to me and sat on the arm of the couch, "I'm going to go back to my hotel room and shower then.... In an hour. WE are going out" He said, "Don't say no. Don't ask questions, Just go with it" He added, as he stood up and started to make his way out of my hotel room. "One Hour Eli" He said, leaving before I could say anything. What if I had plans already? I thought to myself what a but I knew I wouldn't say no or not turn up, I wanted to see what he had planned.
I sat on the couch rubbing my hands down my face, "One minute he is all, Oh yeah I'm so y then the next he is Cute and ugh" I said to myself as I kicked my feet in the air in frustration. "One hour?" I mouthed to myself, looking down at what I was wearing. Was what I was wearing okay? If it hadn't been he would have said something before, wouldn't he? I got up walking back to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, "Should probably make this" I said, waving at my face, "Decent" I finished as I started to make myself look half what decent for the day ahead.

 


An hour had passed and I was sitting on the couch I had been the hour before, I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, one minute passed and I heard a knock at my door. I stood from my seat and walked to the door opening and seeing a very rugged up Ji Yong, "Why do you look like you're hiding from someone?" I asked, wondering why he looked like a eskimo. His scarf was wrapped around the bottom have of his face, black thick sunglasses covered his eyes, he had a grey had on that was low over his forehead. He looked at me, then passed me black glasses and a beanie, "Why?!" I asked, "Trust me" He said, as he pulled the oversized beanie over my nice neat hair, "Now I'm going to have hat hair" I mumbled, as he ushered me to hurry up. "I'm ready" I said almost in frustration, "Put the glasses on" He ordered, "It's not even sunny in here!" I said, as I put them over my eyes. What was wrong with him? 


-----


As we sat in the car Ji Yong didn't say anything until we arrived to our destination, It was the designer brand shops he had obviously wanted to go have a look and I was being dragged along for his entertainment. He looked over at me, "Now... I warn you If anyone grabs you. Push them away apart from me" He said, I looked at him confused but once he opened his door that's when I understood why he had given me those things earlier. There were so many people with camera's, screaming girls and security for Ji Yong outside that car, He took his place outside and bowed to people. I on the other hand made sure everything was secure around my face, as I stepped out of the car Flashing lights were in my face, looking down at the ground. I followed Ji Yong into the first store my head staying down until we had gotten inside, I looked at Ji Yong once the door has closed, "What the hell was that?" I asked, as I looked back and saw screaming fans yelling his name. He shrugged, "My VIPS" He said like it was nothing. "Next time you should give people a idea of what is going to happen if they come out with you" I said as I followed him through the store. 


"Wait, Why wasn't it like that when you left last night?" I asked, as he turned around and looked at me, "They probably thought I was leaving later like the other nights I had been out" He said, as he took different pairs of shoes in his hand examining them. "How famous are you?" I asked, I felt like I was asking him too many questions but I wanted to know. He laughed, pushing his glasses back closer to his face, "In South Korea? Or here?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Both" I said, He shrugged again, "So and So" He said and left it at that. I looked at him through the sunglasses that were on my face, "You are impossible" I said, as I walked past him to look at the different things around the store. Ji Yong was busy talking to the people who worked here, trying different things on as for me I was just taking in the beauty of the place. "Eli"I heard my name being called, I turned to look at Ji Yong who had a bag in hand. "You haven't found anything you like?" He asked, I shook my head. 


After looking at nearly every single shop, Ji Yong wanted we went to the last one which was Versace, I was like a little child in a chocolate factory. "I want everything" I mumbled as I walked through the store looking at everything but my eye was on the shoes, oh the shoes.... high heels, sandals, boots, I wanted them. Ji Yong took a seat in one of the couches that was around the store, "Could I please look at these" I said to the lady pointing to a pair that I needed in my life more than anything. The store assistant took my foot size and returned with the high heel, letting me try it on I stood infront of the mirror, admiring the beauty of this high heel. It was simple yet still looked a little edgy, It was beautiful. "I'll take these please" I said, as I sat down taking the heels of with hesitation putting my shoes back on.  I looked around the store admiring everything, This place was beautiful. I needed to get James to do more stuff with Versace for my personal weakness. 


I walked to the counter ready to pay for my high heels that I had decided on but Ji Yong waved a bag infront of my face, "Here" He said, passing me the bag. "What?" I looked at him in confusion. "I brought them already while you were looking" He said, I looked at him with my mouth open, "Why?" I asked, as he put the bag in my hands. "It's a I'm sorry and thank you gift" He said, as he patted my head laughing slightly at my reaction. "No. I will give you the money" I said as I went to give him the shoes back. "Don't bother Eli, I won't take it. It's a gift and not taking a gift is disrespectful and rude" He growled as I took the bag back from him and sighed, "Thank you, Ji Yong" I said, "But at least now you feel like you owe me right? " He added with a smirk on his face. 


"Don't do that" I quickly said, looking away from his face. I did not want to see that smirk, If I looked at it any longer it would be the death of me. I heard him let out a laugh, "Wae?" He asked, pulling his glasses down and looking at my face. "You should stop that, there are people outside taking photo's of your every move" I said, pointing out towards the crowd of people outside the store. He looked over to them and waved, smiling. "This is all a show to you" I said, shaking my head as I walked past him and out to the madness of the crowd but this time it was more hectic than before. I was getting pushed around every way and the security were finding it hard to contain the crowd, "Don't hurt her" I heard, Ji Yong yell as I felt someone grab hold of my hair and pull but that only lasted a few seconds till their grip loosened as Ji Yong came closer to me. "Bull" He mumbled under his breath as he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me along to the car. "Please be more careful of others" He said to his fans, He quickly opened the door of the car and basically threw me into the back. "What the" I said as I moved over onto the seat closet to the window on the other side, Ji Yong slipped in the car and closed the door which was then locked by the driver, he looked over to me and took my hand squeezing it slightly, "Sorry about that" He said as he let go of my hand and looked out the window as we drove away from the mass crowd that had come out to just see him.