Flashing Lights VII

Flashing Lights

"Do you make a habit of saving a girl then doing this? I asked, I didn't understand why this was happening? Did this man have some kind of death wish for me? Because that is what was playing through my mind. He let out a sigh, "I didn't mean to scare you" He said, but still kept me up against the wall.

 I didn't understand how a man could look the way he did, he oozed appeal, his hair was slicked back from his face so you could see his facial structure well, his lips were slightly parted and his brown eyes were staring into mine. "What's your name?" He asked all of a sudden,I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion. "Excuse me?" I said, "Do you ask all girls you have pushed up a wall what their name is? Or you trying something new?" I asked, as his arms fell beside the sides of my body. He laughed moving his head to the side, "Do you always ask this many questions?" He asked, his bottom lip and leaning closer to my face. I could feel my breathing starting to fasten as his face was closer to mine, He was still looking me dead in the eye like he was wanting something he shouldn't have. As his nose touched mine, I heard my name which snapped me back to reality.

"Anneli" I heard James say, "Crap" I said outloud, looking at the man infront of me with a worried look. He bit his lip and stepped back from me looking over at James, he bowed to the man, "G-Dragon, I haven't seen you since I arrived" James beamed, walking over to the blue haired man. "G-Dragon?" I said, looking at the man with a confused face. What kind of name was G-Dragon? The two started to get in deep conversation and I took this as my chance to escape,  "I need to get another drink" I said, "Please excuse me" I added, as I turned my back towards the both of them and quickly made my way down the stairs.

I found a waitress downstairs who was doing her rounds with the wine tray, I took two glasses quickly drinking the first one and putting it back on her tray, She looked at me with a weary look and walked off. "I need to stay away from people" I mumbled to myself as I made my way through the crowd of people looking for Bee and Lily. The two were no where to be seen, I had checked everywhere even the toilets to see if they were gossiping to each other while reapplying their make up but they were no where and in that time I had finished my glass of wine. I opened my clutch to check my phone only to realize I still didn't have one, "Great" I said as I walked through the crowd and out the front door to leave.

I stood a little away from the front entrance looking around to see if I could see the girls, "I bet they left" I said to myself, "Leaving so soon?" The man said, I knew who it was already the man that James called G-Dragon before. I turned looking at him, "Yes" I said as one of the cars pulled up so I could leave. "It was a interesting night but now I have to go" I said as I hopped into the back of the car only to have him come in straight after me. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, shocked at this actions. "We're at the same hotel, It's easier" He said, avoiding my eyes. "Did you think to ask?" I questioned him which caused him to laugh, "There you go with the questions again, Anneli" He said but when he said my name he turned and looked at me. I shut up very quickly after that and starred out the window of the car. It took half an hour to get back to the hotel and with the rate this car was going it seemed it would be longer, He was the one who broke the silence. 

"How long have you worked for James?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair, turning his head towards me. "Three years? I think maybe longer" I told him, "I was an intern at first and worked my way up to be his secretary but really it's more like i'm his assistant he makes me do so much more than I should" I said, then realised I was telling him more than I should.

I turned facing him, "How do you know James?" I asked, "He helps YG with some fashion stuff" He said with a shrug. "Wait, YG South Korea?" I asked, quickly. He nodded, "Wae?" I shook my head as I realized who he was and how important the business was with the company he was with was too James, "You don't use G-Dragon when you talk on the phone do you?" I asked, which caused him to raise his eyebrow at me. "No, I don't" He said, looking slightly confused at what I was saying.

Oh god, It was him. James always raved about him but never called him G-Dragon to me when we were making arrangements for things to be given to them for promotion of different products. How didn't I know who he was earlier. "Kwon, Ji Yong" I said, "That's your name, right?" I added. "Yes but how do you know that unless you're a fan? Which I don't think you are or you wouldn't have spoken to me the way you did earlier or did James tell you before we left" He laughed, making light of the situation. "I will be your translator for when you want to explain things to James and you feel you can't speak in English" I said in Korean. Which caused G-Dragon to look at me with wide eyes, "Omo" He said, "You're my translator when I speak to James? Or when the Hyung's are speaking to him or our stylist?" He asked, as he put his hand on his neck massaging it slightly. I nodded, then looked out the car window again. "Eli" He said, which caused my eyes to look back to his, this had just gotten a whole lot weirder than I thought it was going to get.

 

------------------------

Sorry it's so short! I'm not very well. Bear with me <3