Flashing Lights XI

Flashing Lights

 

G-Dragons POV


We had been walking through the streets of Paris, Eli had been in awe at the beauty of the place, I on the other hand had been taking in the beauty of her. Even though she was intoxicated she still was beautiful. She was walking infront of me, Her heels clicking loudly against the cobble ground. She stopped turning and looking at me, "Ji Yong" She said, turning fully so she was standing infront of me causing me to stop which made us a few steps from each other. "Ye?" I asked, confused.


"Why are no people following you tonight?" She asked, moving her head to the side. I laughed, "They don't always follow me, Eli. Sometimes I just have to be sneaky about where I go, What time etc" I told her, as she nodded her head as she listened to me. "Is it easier for you to go out here than it is in South Korea?" She asked, as she turned back around and continued walking. "Yes, That's why I'm out here with you right now" I said, Don't get me wrong, I love everything about my job but my personal life I like to keep to myself, Here I was able to walk freely at night with someone back home, I'd have to wait till the early hours of the morning to even think of something like this or disguise myself. "You should be able to do what you want, when you want" Eli said, as she continued walking. "Just because you're famous and that's your lifestyle, shouldn't mean you can't enjoy things like everyone else does" She said, turning her head back looking at me with a smile.


"How can you talk like this when you're intoxicated" I asked, She laughed which caused me shake away the feeling it gave me. "I may be intoxicated but it doesn't mean I can't hold a conversation" Eli said, I watched as her heel got stuck in one of the cobble's on the ground, I quickly ran forward as she started to fall, catching her. "Oh" She said, looking up at me. "Yah!" I said, looking down at her, "Why do you have to always nearly get yourself hurt" I said, feeling the frustration spill out. Eli's face turned into a frown, "I didn't mean to get my heel stuck in the footpath" She said, shaking her head at me, "Maybe you should wear better shoes instead of those" I said, looking down at her shoes as I lifted her back up so she could stand on her own. I bent down and took her leg in my hand, "Put your hand on my shoulder to steady yourself" I said as I started to pull her shoe from the ground, It wasn't moving so I pulled it harder only to have the heel of her shoe break. I cringed, Great, I just broke the girl's shoes. 


I heard Eli laughing, I looked up at her wondering why, "I thought things like this only happened in Korean drama's" Eli said, as she took her foot out of her heel. "But isn't it usually the girl who breaks her own shoe?" she asked, laughing still. I couldn't help but laugh aswel, it was like something out of a drama. "You can't walk around with one shoe, Eli" I said, as I pulled her shoe out of the cobble finally. "I can't walk with it on either" She said, as she looked at her shoe. "Such a waste of money" She mumbled, stumbling slightly. 


I stood up with her shoe in my hand still, I weighed up my options to let her continue to walk back to the hotel with one shoe on, to force her to wear her broken one when she was drunk and most likely break her ankle or carry her. I walked behind her and picked her up, "HEY!" She said, hitting my chest. "Yah! You can't walk with one shoe" I said, as I shook my head at her. Eli sighed, wrapping her arm around my neck to help support herself. "If I get heavy, put me down" She said, I laughed looking at her, "You're so heavy, I think I might break my back" I said with a smirk. Eli looked at me her eyes straight on my mouth, she looked back at my eyes, "Don't do that!" She quickly said, hitting my chest. I rose my eyebrow wondering why every time I smirked, she went like this but i decided not to say anything.


The walk back to the hotel was short and by the time we had arrived, Eli was asleep in my arms. I took the elevator and walked straight to my room, opening the door and walking to my bedroom, Youngbae walked out looking at the Eli, "Ji Yong" He said, I looked at him "She drank too much" I whispered as I walked into my bedroom and placed her on the bed, Youngbae stood in the door and shook his head, "City of Love, Huh Ji Yong" He laughed. I looked over to him and glared, "Shut up. It's nothing like that" I growled, as I turned off the light, shutting my bedroom door watching Youngbae look at me in amusement. "Don't even think about saying anything" I Said, walking past him and sitting on the couch.  

---------


I woke up in dark room but I felt the warmth of someone else's body next to mine, I looked over and saw Ji Yong asleep next to me. I must have fallen asleep when he was carrying me earlier that night. I looked at him taking in the time I was spending with him, even though I had only met him not too long ago, I felt as though I should cherish the time I had and was spending with him. "You shouldn't stare at someone sleeping" He mumbled, which gave me a fright. How long had he known I was looking at him for? "Go back to sleep, It's late. You can go back to your hotel room in the morning" He said, the tiredness coming through his voice. I didn't say anything but close my eyes and soon was back asleep.


It was morning and I was alone in Ji Yong's bed, I rolled over and rubbed my eyes feeling like I needed water. I looked at the clock on the bedside table but saw a phone sitting next to it, I raised my eyebrow noticing the silver cover with spikes on the side. I quickly sat up grabbing it, It was my phone? Why was my phone in Ji Yong's room. I turned it on to make sure it was my own and sure enough it was.


"Morn-" Ji Yong's voice filled my ears, I turned to look at him with my phone in my hand. He stood in a towel, drying his hair with a smaller town in his hand. He looked at the phone in my hand and froze, "Eli" He said. I looked at him confused, "Why do you have this?" I asked, standing up both of us either side of his bed. "I was going to give it back, I just had forgotten" He said, I looked back at my phone and then back at Ji Yong. "You had my phone all this time and you didn't think to give it back to me? Do you know how much I bet myself up over loosing this?" I said, as I walked past his bed and towards the door which I opened and walked out of. "Eli" He pleaded, as I walked out and saw Youngbae standing in front of me. "Morning" I said, bowing slightly but walking past him and straight to the door. "ELI" He yelled, I stopped turning and looking at Ji Yong, "I need to have a shower" I said, simply. "Thank you for looking after me last night" I said, as I took my leave and walked out his hotel door and straight to my own, opening it and shutting it quickly.


------


I sat in my hotel room relaying everything that had happened the past two days, had I been too hard on the girls the day before? and had I overreacted to Ji Yong earlier this morning. I sighed, resting my head back against the couch. Tomorrow I left back to go home, I would either fix things with the girls or it would be left as is. Unless they made the effort, I didn't think I would bother. I was always running around after them, I needed to stop letting people walk over me. As for Ji Yong, I didn't understand why he hadn't given me my phone, or why he hadn't told me earlier he hadn't found it. When you have something of someone's shouldn't you give it back?


"Why is everything all up the wack" I mumbled, holding the coffee in my hands closer to my body. I looked down at my phone that was sitting next to me, I unwrapped one of my hands from my cup and picked it up, opening it up and looking through my messages, my emails, mostly all from work apart from the messages from the girls days before. I sighed, throwing my phone back on the couch and looking at the blank wall. 


I heard a knock at the door standing up, I walked to it opening it and seeing that brown eye'd man standing before me, "Eli" He said, I looked at him and felt frustration and hurt for him not giving me my phone earlier but I couldn't hold a grudge at him when his intentions were to give it back to me in the end. "You should have given it to me earlier" I said, as I moved away from the door and walked back inside my hotel, leaving him standing in my doorway. He shut the door behind himself and followed after me, "I was going to give it to you but I forgot, I was spending time with you and it just didn't cross my mind" He said, as he watched me sit back down on the couch. "What? You didn't think to give it back to me ohhhhhhh let's say when I dropped it?" I said, raising my eyebrow at him and shaking my head. "You shouldn't be so ing clumsy all the time!" he said, raising his voice at me.


"You shouldn't talk to me like that!" I said, anger building up inside of me. He had known me only a short time and he could get on my nerves quicker than anyone else with the way he spoke to me. "Talk to you how? Since I've met you, You've always been in situations that you shouldn't be. And then you don't care, free as a bird bull" He said, throwing his hands up in the air. I sat up straight placing my cup of coffee on the coffee table infront of me. "What so that gives you the right to talk to me the way you are? You've known me how long and you treat me like you've known me for years" I said, glaring at him. "Technically I have known you for two" He said in a matter of factly way. "Doesn't count, Ji Yong" I quickly said, folding my arms around my chest. "You are the most confusing male, I've ever met. One minute you're lovely and nice then the next it's like a switch has been flipped and you get like this" I said, waving my hands around at him. 


"Me confusing?" He questioned, "One minute you're fearless then the next you're a broken doll. Don't say I'm confusing" He said, glaring at me. I stood up, "Get out. I'm not fighting with you" I said, pointing to the door. His mouth fell open, "You're telling me to get out?" He asked, I nodded walking past him but he grabbed my wrist stopping me. "Fine" He said, pulling me towards him so our faces were inches from each other, "Before I go, I'll do this" He said. 


Thats when I could feel his breath against my lips, He bit down on his bottom lip taking his free hand and putting it on the side of my face, his thumb tracing my jaw line, "What are you doing" I said, his brown eyes staring hungry into mine. "You know what I'm about to do" He said, in a hushed whisper. He leaned closer to my face and his lips touched mine and in that moment I felt as though the world came to a stop, He kissed me like he had been hungry for this kiss after a few seconds he pulled back, his hand still on my face and the other on my wrist. "Have a good day" He said and with that he walked past me and slammed the door. I stood in shock with my fingers touching my lips,  his kiss still lingering on them.