Flashing VI

Flashing Lights

The next couple of days I had kept to myself and let the girls run wild but for the night we were going to one of the fashion week after parties, James had actually pulled through and gotten us in which was strange, I still didn't have my phone keeping up with everything was through my laptop and It was starting to take it's toll on my social life. So for tonight, I was going to let my hair down for once. 


I stood infront of the long mirror that as infront of me, I sighed not happy with what I was wearing yet again. I had changed five times and I still hadn't decided what I was going to wear, "ANNI HURRY UP THE CAR WILL BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES" I heard Bee Yell. "Great" I mumbled to myself as I quickly looked at all the dresses laying on my bed, there was one left, "I guess I'm going with you" I said to myself as I quickly changed, putting the last touches of my outfit together I walked out of the bathroom to the girls looking at me with a weary look, "You sure you want to wear that?" Lily said, I felt the heat drain from my face. "Do I look bad?" I asked, looking down at my dress feeling like chucking the towel in and not attending anymore. Bee looked at me twice, standing up and walking over, "I think you look amazing" She said, hugging me. "it's been so long since I've seen you so dolled up apart from when you're at work but then again you've never put this much effort in before" She said, still eyeing me up and down. "" I said, laughing. "Come on it's time to go" Lily said, pretending like she had never said anything earlier and walking out the door of my hotel room, Bee and I followed behind her making our way to the car that was waiting for us.

We had been at the after party for a couple of hours and I was standing next to James, "You know that one could have worn a little more clothes" He said pointing towards Lily. She really could have but even if I said anything to her she wouldn't have paid attention, "I think she is just having fun and wanted to show that in her outfit?" I said, lying as I took a sip from my wine glass. James started laughing, "As if, Anneli" He said, "I could really use your help the next few days" He mumbled into his glass, all too well knowing you could hear him. I shot him a death glare, "Don't you even try make me feel guilty for taking time off" I said, pushing his arm so that his drink nearly spilt down his top, He looked at me and smiled, "Hey at least I'm letting you have a holiday" He winked, which caused me to roll my eyes at him. "And at least you have a decent secretary who can actually do her job, oh... Unless you don't want that?" I asked looking at him with a sweet but evil smile. His face dropped, "Don't joke about leaving Anni" He quickly said, "Would I do that?" I asked, pointing to myself and laughing. You were soon interrupted by Bee coming over and taking your hand, "This party is actually fun and you're standing talking to your boss" She whispered into my ear, I laughed and nodded as she started to pull me away, "Thanks James, Talk soon" I said, raising my glass to him as Bee pulled me towards the dance floor. 


Dancing for a good hour and I was finding myself getting more and more into the night, I was having fun, drinking with my best friends and having a laugh but Lily kept wandering off with some guy and Bee was trying to make her move on some model so now I was dancing by myself, I looked at the two and decided to remove myself from the dance floor making my way towards a waitress who was taking glasses of wine around the room. I took one of the plate and made my way through the crowd of people, only to stop when I felt someone's stare on me. I looked across the room of people and saw the blue haired man eyes locked on mine, "crap" I muttered as I looked around to make sure he was looking at me, as I looked back he had gone. Did I actually just see him? "Maybe I was imagining seeing him" I mumbled to myself as I pushed past people to find the stairs that led up to the rooftop area. 


I found myself sitting on one of the couches breathing in the crisp air of the night but soon was interrupted when a arm wrapped around me, I turned my head and saw a man I didn't know. "Hey sweetheart" He slurred, pulling me closer to him. I tried to push him away but his grip on me was too tight, "I've been watching you all night" He said, as he put his arm on my bare leg running it up to my thigh. In a blink of a eye I saw the man being hurled away from me and another man standing infront of me, "I think you've got the wrong girl" The man infront of me said,

I blinked looking at the man infront of me. "Whatever man, She's not worth it anyway" The other man from before said to me, I saw him quickly retreat and the man infront of me stood still and then turned to face me. That's when my eyes locked eyes with brown eyes, "Shouldn't you learn to be more careful?" He spat out, as he leaned towards me. He ran his hand through his blue hair and  he let out a frustrated sigh, "What kind of girl just wanders around by herself?" He said angrily, Not removing his eyes from mine. I starred at him unable to speak, Why was he here? And what just happened to me and what gave him the right to be so angry at me. I stood up so that I was standing infront of him, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I had to have a babysitter" I said glaring at the man, "Don't speak to me like that when I just saved your " He said, moving closer to me. "Don't speak to me like that" I quickly said, "Thank you for saving my " I added with a sweet smile, then rolled my eyes. What an .

I moved past him and made my way towards the stairs to return below, My wrist was grabbed and I found myself pushed up against a wall, "Don't walk away from me" He growled, the smell of cigarettes and his perfume was at my nose. I looked at him, "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, as I tried to push him away. "Look this just happened and I'm pretty sure you just saved me from it, So if you don't mind" I said, as I tried to move again but It was useless. He was starring at me, not saying a word and I was helpless from moving. 

 

--------------

if you want to know what she wore to the party let me know and I will post the picture on here, thanks for reading lovelies and sorry it's not the best will be better next chapter x