Flashing Lights XII

Flashing Lights

That was the last time I saw Ji Yong when he left me with a kiss, Nice way to remember someone huh? Wrong, most frustrating thing that's ever happened to me! Who does that? I Had been back at work for the last two months, meaning I had been back  from my holiday for nearly three months. I had sorted things with the girls, they ended up apologizing to me which was a surprise in the end I told them what had happened between me and Ji Yong, they didn't believe me at first until they saw the shoes he had given me as a gift. 


James had been running me to the ground the past couple of weeks making sure arrangements for different clients were right, paper work done and people managing since we had a couple of new workers with us. I was the one who had to make sure they were doing the right job. You'd think that just a secretary wouldn't have to do this right? Yeah well apparently I had too... Draining to say the least. 


The one thing that had surprised me was our phone calls with YG, The famous G-Dragon never took part in them anymore, maybe that was partly my fault but I never said anything to James. G-Dragon still had his in put in alot of things he just didn't take part in the phone calls, I often wonder if he was in the room while the meetings took place. 


----


I sat at my desk hearing my phone starting to go off, I saw it was James and answered, "Hello James" I said, hoping he was going to tell me to do something easy for the day. "Can you come into my office please?" He said, hanging up the phone. I looked at the phone in my hand and sighed, "What have I done now" I said as I stood up putting the phone back on the hook and walking into James Office. 


He was standing by the large window that looked out over New York, "You wanted to see me?" I asked, as I closed the door behind myself. "Yes" He said as he turned to look at me. "I have just been told we will be going on a business trip, I will need you to come with me" He said, as he picked up a set of tickets throwing them across the table towards me. I looked at him in confusion walking over and taking the tickets in hand, my eyes went wide, "No" I said, throwing them back across the table. He looked at me with a stern face, "You have no say in the matter, Anneli" He said, as he took a seat on his leather chair. 


"I do, I don't want to go" I said, there was more reason behind why I didn't want to go but I wouldn't tell James why. "We are leaving tomorrow and You will be coming with me. If you don't, I'd say goodbye to everyone by the end of the week If I were you" He told me, He'd never been this harsh before. I didn't understand why I had to go, I didn't want to loose my job but I didn't want to go. What was I going to do?


----------


A 14 hour flight, A drive to the hotel and a good 10 hour sleep and we had finally  arrived to our destination. Thank god, we had finally got here. I stood infront of the large building wishing I didn't have to go inside. James came up beside me and put his hand on my shoulder squeezing it, "It's not all work while we are here, You can explore the place too" He said, "It's like a holiday but not...." He said, trying to ease my anger. "Let's do this" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and walked through the building soon being greeted by a man, He lead us to a office where a man sat behind a desk.


The man stood up bowing at the six of us, Yes six. I don't understand why I had to come when he had the others. I bowed back and the others did the same, "I'm glad you arrived safely, I'm Yang Hyun-suk" He said. James moved quickly making his way over to the man taking his hand and shaking it, "I'm James. This is Anneli, behind her is Emily, Jai, Rachael and Dan" He said, they all smiled at the man as for me I stood straight faced. The man didn't bother to look at the others behind me, he was looking straight at me, looking me up and down and it made me felt uncomfortable. 


"Sit, Sit. I'm sure James has told you why you're all here? I need my stylist's to look into more international clothing, they need to become more fimalar with it. Also James was interested in looking at different clothing labels here that we use" He said, I looked at him and wondered why they would need that? They knew nearly everything they needed, the amount of idea's, clothing and different things we had given to them. I didn't see why it was needed at all. I sat still as korean lady walked into the room, "I'm Soo Min, I will be your translator for the stay" She said, bowing at us all. I quickly looked at James, He knew I was glaring at him but he avoided my gaze. Are you kidding me? 


After three hours of going through things that needed to be done, "I hope you enjoy your stay here for the next three months" Soo min said as she closed the doors behind her. I felt as though a car hit me, "Three months?" I mouthed then looked at James. "I'm not here for three months am I?" I asked, He again avoided my gaze as we made our way out of the building. I quickly walked infront of him causing him to stop, "Answer me, James" I said. His eyes finally looked into mine and I could tell he was regretting bringing me, "Yes...... Three months" He said and then sighed, "Three months? I thought it was just for a month" I said, frustration pouring from my voice. "I know if I told you, You wouldn't have come" He said, forcing a smile to try ease the situation. 


"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I Yelled, "I hate being lied too but the worst thing is, I am no use being here? Am I? You already have a damn translator, You have your design and style team members. What am I here for? I should be back in New York making sure I do everything right there.  Am I just here to look pretty?" I asked, He looked down at the ground and sighed, "Stop sighing and answer me, James" I said, sternly. I shouldn't have been speaking to him like this but I didn't understand what was going on, Why had I been brought to South Korea? Of all the damn places.


"You're here because I asked him to bring you" 


I stood still, Please tell me it wasn't who I thought I just heard. I turned around and saw those brown eye's looking into mine, His hair was blonde now, he wore ripped blue jeans and a white long sleeved knitted over sized jersey and he wore that smirk on his face. That smirk that means something was going to happen that I couldn't stop, Or was this is it? 


 Ji Yong was standing infront of me,  my mouth dropped, "You asked him?" I asked, looking at him with disbelief. I looked back at James and he nodded, I was confused and I didn't want to be standing in between either of these people right now. The last time I saw Ji Yong he had kissed me? I thought I would never see him again and now I was standing infront of him. Why didn't you just avoid me? "Ye, I did" He said, walking towards me with his hands shoved into his jean pockets.  What the hell was going on?

 

He walked past me to James and greeted him and the others, I stood behind them watching as they spoke to each other. "I will be leaving, First" I said, bowing and quickly bolting down the hallway and outside. I didn't care how I was getting home, all I knew is that I didn't want to inside that building right now. The security man outside the door where the cars were asked if I needed a car, I nodded and waited for a car to be pulled up to take me back to my hotel. As a dark black van pulled up beside me, He ushered for me to get in and once I had got inside and told the driver where to take me, the car door flew open and I saw Ji Yong standing there. Crap.