Flashing Lights XVI

Flashing Lights


It wasn't that easy though - JiYong grabbed me by the wrist, "Let go!" I yelped as his grip tightened around my wrist, pulling me up a set of stairs that led into another room. He pushed me inside and I fell in only barely staying on my feet. I grabbed hold of my wrist massaging it from where he had, had his grip on it moments before. He shut the door and locked it, turning and looking at me, "Don't test me" He growled.


"Don't Test Me" Rang through my ears, as I stood in the empty room. I stared at the man infront of me who looked as if he was about to go crazy. The situation I was in at this point in time was not what I planned for this night. Why  was it whenever he was around things like this happened? I couldn't have a night without thinking of JiYong, this night I wanted to let my hair down, have some fun with my work friends and of course that didn't happen. I could feel all my emotions running through me and I hated it. I wanted to scream out of frustration, I wanted to just go back to my home and not have to deal with all these emotions, I wasn't used to these feelings and they were really starting to get on my nerves.


I looked around to see if there was any other way of removing myself from this room but there wasn't, only the door that he stood infront. I sighed as I moved backwards hitting the back of myself against a table, I looked behind and looked down at the table below me. Great, just my luck the room was small with a dark wooden table in the middle of it. Luck was not on my side at the moment.


My eyes fell on Jiyong's he was leaning against the door looking at me, observing my every move, I took in the sight of him the colour of his hair, the way he had pushed it away from his face so you could see his face as a whole, he was one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen. I snapped out of it as I could hear him saying, "Don't test me" Again in my head. "Don't test you?" I questioned finally, glaring at him. "Why would I be doing that?" I asked, as I stood still against the table. I watched as Jiyong ran his hand through his hair slightly pulling it at the back as if he was going to rip some out, out of frustration. 


"You were purposely dancing against Senguri" He said with a low voice almost a growl, He let both of his hands fall to his sides as he spoke, "You've been avoiding me for the last two weeks and tonight you've continued to do so even though the both of us were in the same room" He added, "Even in the meetings at work, where you have to be around me. You made sure that you were as far from me as the room could possibly allow you" He spoke, moving towards me. "And then......" He paused, "You wear something like this... You were eye candy to all ing men tonight" frustration pouring out as he spoke pointing at the dress I was wearing, glaring. "But moving against Senguri, The way you were... To someone I know. Ugh" He mumbled


Is he kidding me? I thought. Why did he think he had the right to say these things to me? My mouth was opened in shock, "You have got to be kidding me, JiYong" I said as I looked at him, my frustration nearly at the same level as his own. "You were purposely letting girls flirt with you infront of me, throwing it in my face that many of the girls around here want you. " I said and then wished I didn't, now he knew I had been jealous. I watched his lips form into a smirk which made me want to throw something at his face. "And there is nothing wrong with what I am wearing. The dress isn't half as bad as some of the other girls who are out there draping over you like you're some ing king" I spat out, glaring into his brown eyes. 


He chuckled as he stepped infront of me, keeping distance at the same time. "So you were jealous?" He asked, leaning closer to my face which I instantly moved my face backwards so he wasn't closer to it anymore. Of course that was the only thing he commented on, Typical. "You were jealous, Mr. G-Dragon" I quickly said, "Cause if you weren't. I wouldn't be locked in this room with you" I added, as I looked past him at the door. 


"And I didn't just dance with Senguri did I? I'm pretty sure the last person I danced with was.... Hmmmm wait? Who was it again? Oh that's right..... YOU" I said, as I looked at him.  His eyes lit up as he remembered us dancing together, the glow in his eyes was back. He his lips looking at my own, "Don't even think about it" I said, pushing him away from me and moving to the other side of the table so there was a larger gap between the two of us. He stood and looked at me from the other side of the table, entertained by the situation it seemed, he moved around the table his hand lingering on the wood as he slowly made his way over to me, "Go play with your girl toys out in the other room" I said loudly as I made hand movements to the door.


After I had said that Jiyong's body was pressed against mine, his hands were over my own against the table keeping me from being able to move, his face inches from my own, I could feel his hot breath against my skin. It all happened quickly and I didn't know he could move so fast, "You are the most frustrating woman, I have ever met" He said in a low voice as he inched closer to my face. "I'm not interested in toys, Eli" He said, his lips now lingering above mine. "They don't mean to me" He said, making sure his face was close to mine, knowing the effect he had on me, "I'm only interested in the most beautiful, frustrating, sharp tongue woman that is standing infront of me now" He added and with that his lips came crashing on mine.


In that moment I forgot about everything, the only thing on my mind was those soft lips that were on mine. It wasn't a forceful kiss, It was passionate - kissing me like he had missed my lips against his. Our tongues danced together and I found my fingers pulling at his shirt to pull his body as close as it could be., He pulled me up onto the table and grabbed one of my legs running his hand down my thigh, I melted in the warmth of his body and the heat of the kiss and didn't care about anything else.

 

 

 

I would like to say a big sorry for how long it has took me to update, with my health - in and out of hospital and then someone deleting all my stuff of my laptop. I haven't had the best run. SO SORRY <3 I know it's short