Flashing Lights XIV

Flashing Lights

I sat in my hotel room biting on my bottom lip wondering if the famous G-Dragon would turn up like he had told me earlier. I had stayed in my hotel room for the rest of the day, refusing to even speak to James - I didn't know what I was feeling right now and knowing my short temper I would soon take it out on him which wasn't fair. I thought I had come here to assist James but that wasn't the case, I was here for JiYong's entertainment as it seemed. I sighed from frustration that was building inside, "This is just stupid" I mumbled as I laid down on the couch covering my face with my arm.


Why had he asked James to have me come here? Why did he kiss me? Why was I feeling like this? I had so many questions running through my head that it was doing my head in. I took my arm away from my face and looked around my hotel room. It was nice, It was temporarily where I was staying - apparently I was being moved to a short term apartment place within the week. I didn't see why I couldn't just stay here, there was no doubt it would be costing the same amount of money but James had told me earlier that it was so I could feel more at home. Bull.


I heard a faint knock on my hotel door, I sat up "He really isn't here, is he?" I asked myself as I stood up and made my way towards the door only to stop myself infront of the mirror making sure I looked okay. What am I doing? I don't need to impress him. I shook my head to shake this feeling away but it didn't work. I made my way over to the door but as I put my hand on the handle, I stopped. I'm not doing this, I thought to myself as I backed away from the door. "Eli, I know you're there" He said through the door, I sighed and didn't answer. He kept knocking, "Answer the door, Eli" He said more sterning which made me poke my tongue out at the door. "Aish... This girl" Was the last thing I heard him say before he left.


I sighed in relief as I leaned against the wall, "Why can't he just leave me alone. This situation is so crazy" I mumbled to myself as I made my way to my bed, throwing myself on it and looking out the window into the night sky. "You're going to be the death of me, Mr.. G-Dragon" I said.


--------------


Two weeks had passed and I still had avoided JiYong as much as I could, If he came down the same hallway as me at YG I'd quickly walk the other way, Stairs I would pass him as fast as I could and I would try leave before or after him so I didn't have to have any awkward conversation with him. I had beat myself up the last couple of weeks over my feelings for this man in such a short time and I didn't want to confront that at this point in time.


"Eli, Let's go clubbing?" I heard Rachael say to me as we sat in the cafeteria of YG. I laughed, "You know I'm not the best person to go with to those sort of places" I told her as I ate my food. "Oh come on! We've been here for awhile now and we haven't gone out. Emily, Jai and Dan are going to come too" She told me, I shook my head, "You don't need me to go if you have the others" I said which caused her face to go into a pout. "Let's go out, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" She said putting her hands together and begging me with puppy dog eyes. I looked at her and cringed, I hated it when she did that - I was the closet with rachael at work me and her had started around the same time and became close friends. It always made work easier. "Fine!" I laughed, as I raised my hands in the air in defeat. Rachael's grin was wide and she was clapping to herself in excitement, "I can't wait!" She said as she started to eat the meal infront of her.


-----------


G-Dragon POV


"Have you seen how pretty the overseas girls are?" Our maknae said with a grin plastered over his face, I watched as he started to speak about them with excitement. "The one with blonde hair, her brown eyes and those lips.... and then the brunette" He said, his lips as he spoke. I felt myself tense as he started to describe Eli, Youngbae quickly hit him over the head, which I'm sure was for my benefit. "They aren't meat, Maknae" He said, laughing as seungri quickly grabbed his head and winced in pain, "YAH!" He said, pushing Youngbae away from him. I sat laughing at the two of them, "Shouldn't you be a little bit more suttle, seungrii" I said, as we walked down the hall towards the Cafe.

"Yah! Two of the girls are here" Maknae said as he straighten his shirt that he was wearing as if he was about to go over there, Youngbae grabbed him by the collar of his shirt as he tried to start walking ahead, "Yah! What do you think you are?" Youngbae said, pulling him backwards and behind the both of us. "You can't just go up to them, You can't even speak English well" Youngbae said, shaking his head at seungri. "One of them speaks Korean, I will talk to her" Senguri said matter of faculty to Youngbae. "Aish.... You two" I said, as I made my way over to the food counter with the two.

"Eli, Let's go clubbing?" I heard the blonde girl say to Eli, Eli looked not that fussed and the way she was sitting seemed she wasn't interested in the idea. I watched as the two of them spoke, I didn't mean to listen to their conversation but with how loud the blonde girl was talking it was hard not too. "Yah! Stop looking" seungri said to me as he nudged my arm. I snapped out of it and nodded at mankae before starting to get my food. "Fine!" I heard Eli say in defeat, I looked over my shoulder to see the Blonde girl smiling as if she had won a battle. Eli was shaking her head slightly, laughing in defeat the blonde girl looked up at me, I quickly looked around noticing I was the only one looking at the table.

She raised her eyebrow at me which was when I saw Eli start to raise her head, "Crap" I mumbled to myself as I quickly pushed Youngbae infront of me, "Yah!" He said, as I hid behind him so Eli couldn't see me. Why was I acting like this? "Even with you hiding she'll know it's you. The blonde will know who you are" Youngbae said, laughing at the situation. I hit him in the back, "Aish...." I mumbled as I took my food, avoiding eye contact with that table and made my way to a secluded room with Youngbae and seungri. I sighed in relief as I made it to safety in the room, I sat down on the chair putting my meal on the table, I leaned back in the chair and felt eyes on me. I looked at the two who looking at me with smirks, "So.... The brunette huh?" seungri said which caused Youngbae to laugh. "Shut up" I said, as I leaned over and started to eat my meal.

Seungri and Youngbae spoke as we ate as for me I sat quiet and enjoyed my meal, I looked at the both of them once I was finished. Maybe I should surprise her at the club she was going too? It'd be easy for me to find... Since she is avoiding me, I'll make it so she can't. "Let's go out tonight" I said, which caused them both to raise their heads up at once, seungri had his mouth open with food in his mouth as if he was surprised which made me roll my eyes. "Wae?" Youngbae said, I shrugged "I just want to have some fun tonight" I said with a smirk starting to play on my lips.


---------------------

I sat in one of the booths in the club with rachael the others had went to get drinks, "I'm so glad you came out" Rachael said with her blonde hair in curls around her face. I smiled, "Thank you for making me go out" I said, as I finished the last of my drink I had. "You seemed like you needed it, You've been acting weird since we've been at YG" She said, as she looked around but her eyes fell back on mine with concern. She knew something was wrong and I was too afraid to tell her what, incase it got out. I took her hand and squeezed it, "I'm fine. Let's just have a good night" I said, just as the other three made their way over with the drinks.
"Let's make a toast!" Rachael said, raising her glass in the air which we all followed, "To our first night out in South Korea, WOO!" She said, as we all clinked out glasses together. I finished my drink within a few minutes, I was going to have fun tonight and forget about JiYong for the night. "Do you know how catchy this music is?" Emily said as she started to dance on the spot, I knew the song it was actually Taeyang's Remix of Ringa Linga. "You know this song is one of the boys from YG, right?" I said, as Emily shook her head. "You need to learn" I added but soon was hearing someone singing the lyrics loudly, "RINGA LINGA" I heard Rachael scream, as the song sang the same words that was blasting in the club. Rachael started dancing which looked like some of the dance moves to the song, I couldn't help but laugh - I didn't think Rachael would like this music let alone know some of the dance moves.


"LETS DANCE!" She said, as she grabbed both Emily and I, leading us down onto the dance floor before I could even refuse I found myself standing in the large crowd - bodies dancing around each other and the air thick. There was alot of people on the dance floor and usually I wouldn't have dared be in the center of it but for tonight I didn't care. As the music changed from different songs, I could tell Emily was growing tired of dancing but Rachael on the other hand was feeling every beat of every song, letting her hair down and swaying her body to the music. "Go up to the boys, I'll stay here" I said to Emily over the music who smiled at me as a thank you as she quickly made her way out of the crowd.


After an hour of swaying bodies, men trying to attach themselves to Rachael and I, I wanted to take a break from dancing and so did she as we made our way up the stairs to where the others were we were stopped by security, "You and your friends have to follow us, Please" The man who towered over me with his height said, I looked at him confused, "Wae?" I asked, he was surprised that I spoke back. "Please, I am just following orders" He said to me in Korean, "Are we getting kicked out? Cause I don't see anything wrong in what we've been doing? Unless you want to throw out half the people here" I said in Korean which surprised the man. He shook his head looking nervous, grabbing my arm and the other man grabbing Rachaels. "We will get your other friends after" He said, as he nodded to his co-worker.


I looked over at Rachael who was starting to get angry, pulling her arm away from the man holding her. "I can walk for myself" She said, as she pushed his arm away from her he tried to grab her again. I sighed, "So much for a good night" I said to myself as we were led upstairs to a private area, It looked like a VIP area where everything was decorated to perfection. "Whoa" I heard rachael say as we were taken to a room and the door closed behind us, I turned to the door and opened it only to see the two men still standing like they were guarding it. "I can't leave?" I asked, the one who had taken me here shook his head.
This room wasn't small either it was like a function room a separate room for VIP people to have their own party within the club, they could look out onto the dance floor two levels beneath with railing that stopped you from falling off the edge. The walls were dark, lights were dim but bright enough that I could clearly see a large amount of people in this room. I growled angry and was about to say something but Rachael grabbed onto my arm and then pointed to the men who were sitting on the couches, women draped over them like they were kings in the far corner.


"Isn't that?" Rachael asked, I could only nod as I watched three of those men stand from the couch and make their way over to us but they were interrupted as others started to speak to them. I watched as his gaze fell on me, he his lips as he looked me up and down my mouth went dry and I felt nervous all of a sudden but I snapped out of it as Emily, Dan and Jai arrived. "What the hell is this about?" Dan said but stopped as he saw where we were, we were amongst the famous faces of South Korea not only was it YG people but others Actors, Actresses, Other singers etc. "Whoa" I heard Emily say and I turned to look at them, "I don't understand why were here" I said, biting on my bottom lip. Tonight I was suppose to forget about JiYong but that wasn't going to happen when he was standing across the room from me smirking.