[9] Don't you remember me?

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokyo airport…

Today T-ara will arrive in Japan. They will fetch by World Hotel’s Limousine and staffs. Jiyoon also will fetch them. The fans are really no joke. There also so many reporters and paparazzi. They gather around the arrival gate. Jiyoon is standing there complete with her office attire and security staffs.

Jiyoon pov…

I feel crazy soon. Where’s T-ara? Those fans keep shouting. I feel I’ll really go crazy. Aissshhh, what make them so long? I’ll die here!

The time I see Soyeon-ssi walks towards us, I feel like I want to dig a hole and jump inside. I don’t know why I feel nervous. Aisssssh, calm down, Jiyoon. Calm down. This is really not cool. Calm down.

After I see six of T-ara already come out, I quickly ask the securities and staffs to gather them. It’s so dangerous here. The fans shout like crazy. I keep moving my feet here and there. Aiiiisshhh, calm down. Will Eunjung-ssi still remember me? I walk towards them to give greeting.

End pov

“Annyeong haseyo, T-ara immida.” T-ara greets the crowds.

After a while, Jiyoon approaches them.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Jiyoon bows 90 degrees. T-ara also greets her formally.

“Annyeong haseyo, Heo Sajangnim.”

“Do every one already here? We will go to hotel directly. You girls will have a rest.” Jiyoon looks around, making sure that T-ara is already complete. “One, two, three, four, five, …. Ahhh, where is Boram-ssi?”

“I am here, Sajangnim.” Boram pops out from Q-ri’s back.

Jiyoon face turns red. She scratches her cheek. “Errrr, I am sorry. You are too cute to stand on behind.”

Soyeon laughs out loud. Boram just smile desperately.

 

Eunjung pov

I walk out from the gate. I saw a female with World Hotel office attire and also some staffs. Usually, tha staffs will walk slowly towards us until manager oppa needs to make sure we are safe. But the time we stand near the gate, the staffs walk quickly and gather around us. After that, I see a female approach us and greet us formally. She is Heo Jiyoon. I wonder how high she is. She must be higher than me. She has   pretty face and flick eyelashes. She also has dimples which make her smile sweeter. But why she keeps watching on me? She smiles sweetly when our eyes meet.

We will walk out from the airport. There are so many fans trying to approach us and hand in gifts. Manager oppa also help us to take the gifts. There is a teenager girl try to hand a rilakkuma to me. I take it. But suddenly one of the staffs pushes her roughly till she falls down.

“Don’t be so violent. We are okay with it.” I hear Sso unnie complaining to the staffs.

I approach the girl and ask her, “Excuse me, are you okay?” after make sure that the girl is okay, I walk again. I see Heo Sajangnim stands and waits for me. She walks behind me. I don’t know why.

The time we walk out, the reporters keep pushing us here and there. The staffs make arms gate to make sure we are safe. I feel dizzy because they keep pushing me. I see Jiyeon almost falls down. I quickly reach her waist and hold on her.

Suddenly I feel there’s someone pushes me so hard. This time, I can’t stand anymore. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I don’t know whose hands are those. I take a glance, there’s watch surrounds the right wrist. At least, I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter