[Chapter 19] Are You Okay?

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong..

I’m back here again. Actually, I have been here only to read T-ara’s stories. I don’t read any other stories. I’m a hardcore T-ara’s fan. Anybody feels sad here? Today is T-ara’s last comeback. To be honest, I don’t even dare to watch their showcase. It’s too sad to watch Soyeon and Boram aren’t there. I know I will continue supporting them. But my heart isn’t ready for now. Anyway, now I understand how’s 2NE1’s fans feeling when they are disbanding. For the first time in my life, I feel so sad because of Kpop. I never thought I will be really into T-ara. Like I said before, they are the first and the last group I like. I know there are some new bands but really, I’m not interested. Sometimes I feel maybe I’m already old that’s why the new Kpop song doesn’t suit me enough.

So, anybody has good news from T-ara? Like maybe they won’t disband? Boram said it before and I try to trust her. But still, it’s too hard to accept our 6-ara becomes 4-ara now and soon will hmmm..don’t know what to say. Please share your thoughts here. I would like to know.

 

[Chapter 19]

Are you okay?

It has been a couple of days since Eunjung and well the other members know Jiyoon is poker face. It’s hard for them to accept it. But after a couple of explanation, they get it. Jiyeon who before is really jealous to Jiyoon now tries to accept the fact that Eunjung had known Jiyoon before her. She and Eunjung had discussed it before. Eunjung promised Jiyeon nothing will be changed between them.

World Hotel, Tokyo

6.40 p.m.

“Jiyoon, don’t you think you have to take your super late lunch now?” Secretary Wang enters Jiyoon’s office and found the latter is checking on some documents.

“Hmm. Later.” Jiyoon answers not even bother to look at Secretary Wang.

“Until when you want to postpone your meal?”

“Later, Secretary Wang. I will eat later.”

“You didn’t take your lunch. Should I inform this to your aunty?”

Upon hearing her aunty, Jiyoon looks up and takes a deep breath. “Why everybody threatens me with my aunty? Fine! I will take my meal now. Give me some minutes to take care of this.” She then stands up and tidies up her work space.

“Do you want to have your meal with T-ara? They are in our restaurant.”

“Where is Yoojin anyway?”

“She has been back to Korea this afternoon.”

Jiyoon scratches her head. “Oh right. I forget. OK, let’s eat with the members. You should join us too, Secretary Wang.”

They headed to the restaurant while chit-chatting on some random works. T-ara is in the middle of dinner, chatter and laughter could be heard. From outside the private room, Jiyoon could hear Jiyeon and Boram’s laughter.

“They seem so happy.” Jiyoon said in a low tone.

“Pardon me?”

“Aniya, nothing.”

                The members stand up and bow when Jiyoon enter the room.

“It’s OK. Have a seat, just enjoy your meal. Don’t mind us here.” Jiyoon looks at all of the members and smile. Then something crossed her mind.”Jiyeon-ssi. I would like to know more about you.”

“Ne? Me? Why?” Jiyeon looks at Jiyoon with her disbelief eyes. The other members also confused what Jiyoon really means.

“I would like to know how a person like you, so slim yet have the loudest laughter.”

Jiyeon sends death glare to Jiyoon. Soyeon tries hard not to laugh. Meanwhile, Secretary Wang secretly pinched Jiyoon’s waist to make her quiet.

“Pretty please. Why do you really like to mock Jiyeon-ssi?”

“Ani. She is just too cute. Like a little girl. Don’t you think so?”

Secretary Wang sighs. “Shut up. We are here to have your super late lunch. Actually it’s dinner time already, Ms. Heo.”

While they are eating, Jiyoon share her thoughts about her aunty’s idea living together.

“I want to apologize behalf my aunty. Don’t feel burdened or pressured to live under the same roof with me. You won’t see me around at house so don’t worry.”

“Sajangnim..”

“Yes, Soyeon-ssi?”

“We live under the same roof whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter