[8] I'll help you digging your own grave

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back stage after performance….

T-ara has jus finished performing. All the members are leaning helplessly on couch while the staff busy gathering their things.

“Ahh, my back hurts badly. I really want my beautiful rest.”

“I really want a break.”

“Park Ji ji ji…”

 “Mmmm, Jungie unnie?” Jiyeon no need to open her eyes. She really memorizes Eunjung’s voice, scent, even her shadow.

“Yah, Park Dino! How can you know that Eunjungie is calling you even you aren’t open your eyes?”

“Of course, Sso omma. I memorize every movement and scent of Eunjung unnie. Even I can know where she is because we have telepathy each other. “

“Tch! So confident.”

“Hahaha, why Eunjung unnie?”

“Want to accompany unnie?”

“Ok, unnie. We will go after take a bath at dorm.”

“I’m so amazing. This is the first time Dino can suggest that she wants to take a bath first. Wow…. That’s really amazing…”

“She even doesn’t ask Eunjungie where they want to go. Dino dino… Why you are so cute?”

“Because I know that Eunjung unnie will do everything good. She won’t do something bad to me, herself, or others. I’ll follow Eunjung’s unnie after we go back to dorm. Right, unnie?” Jiyeon turns her face to look at Eunjung. Eunjung just smile and nod then lean her head on Jiyeon’s shoulder. Jiyeon directly holds Eunjung’s hand and play with her fingers. She even sniffs on Eunjung’s arms.

“Seems that Dino has new hobby beside eat and play around.”

“What’s that Hyomin-ah?”

“Playing with Eunjung’s unnie fingers or sniffing Eunjung’s unnie arms. Don’t you notice it Qri unnie?”

“Yeah, yeah, Dino more spoil nowadays. Expecially to Eunjungie”

“I feel secure and comfortable while holding Eunjung’s unnie hand like this or sniffing her scent. It’s not that unnies make me uncomfortable, but I just feel like I have a real sister when I’m with Eunjung unnie.”

Eunjung smiles so sweetly and look at the others. “You guys of course know where Jiyeon’s nicknames baby and Park ji ji ji come from.”

“Yep, you are the one who made those nicknames for dino.”

“It’s because I feel like she is my own little sister. I love her very much as her unnie.  I feel warm every time she leans on me, holds my hand or sniffs my scent. I just don’t understand why she likes to sniff my sweat’s scent.”

“Aaaaa unnie. I thought you are defending on me.” Jiyeon pouts and turn her face. “That’s because I like you scent. Even you are sweating, you still smell nice.”

“You hear that, Rambo unnie? Dino is soooo cheesy. Ewwww, I feel goosebumps.”

“She gets it from Eunjung though. Yeah, Dino, I think you will have more aegyo if you keep sticking with Eunjung.”

Jiyeon just sticks her tongue out. Eunjung is already in her dreamland. Jiyeon notices it.

“Sssst, don’t be noisy. My Eunjung unnie is sleeping.” Jiyeon takes her coat and puts on Eunjung’s body.

“Ewwwwwww…..!!!!”

“Yahh! Don’t be noisy!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter