[15] Naughty Heo Jiyoon or Pity Heo Jiyoon?

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[15] Naughty Heo Jiyoon or Pity Heo Jiyoon?

 

It’s already evening when Jiyoon, Eunjung, and Jiyoon back to hotel. Others T-ara members, Secretary Wang, and Yoojin are waiting them in the suits. They are watching a variety show stars by a famous middle aged model. She is beautiful.

“Mmm, this model is Haruka Ayase right? Woahh she is really beautiful.”

“Yeah, she is really beautiful. But please can you change to other channel when Jiyoon…”

Before Secretary Wang finished her words, Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Jiyoon come in. Upon seeing the woman in the TV, her face turns dark.

“Woahh, is she Haruka Ayase?” Jiyeon who just come in, excited and sits in front of TV. “She is so beautiful and talented.”

“Jiyoon ahh,” Secretary Wang turns to see Jiyoon. “Eehh, where is she?”

Yoojin voiced out with her worried face,” She comes out. Do I need to catch her?”

“Nahh, let her be. She just needs more time.”

T-ara looks confused and curious. “What’s wrong? Why Heo Sajangnim is so gloomy?”

Secretary Wang and Yoojin keep quiet. T-ara members look at Secretary Wang and Yoojin.

“What’s wrong, Yoojin-ahh?” Qri asked Yoojin since she knows Yoojin will let her know.

“Mmmm, because, hmmmm, doesn’t she look alike like Jiyoon?”

“She?”

“Yes, Haruka Ayase. Doesn’t she look alike like Jiyoon?”

Soyeon thinks a while. Nose and eyes. The way they tilted their heads. “Wait, is she Heo Sajangnim’s mom?”

Secretary Wang and Yoojin sigh and nod.

“This is a very long time problem. Since the paparazzi whose spotted this news already being jailed, no one dare to talk about her mom anymore.” This time, Secretary Wang voiced out as Yoojin looking at her.

“I’m sorry for too many asking, Secretary Wang. But why did she leave little Heo Sajangnim?”

“Jiyoon is illegal child. She was born when her parents not yet married. There were many people judged them since Jiyoon’s father is Chaebol and her mom is model in Seoul.. In fact, they were married because of Jiyoon’s presence. Jiyoon’s father really loved his wife while his wife loved him less and more concern to her career. It’s one night at winter when Jiyoon’s father caught his wife cheated him.”

“Oooh, because of that they are divorced?”

“In fact no. Her father really tried hard to protect his family and didn’t want to divorce but his wife kept force to divorce because she said she is unhappy with her life. One afternoon when Jiyoon’s father was in working, she left home and never come back anymore.”

Boram thinks a while then voice out,” But Jiyoon still small when that incident happened. Why is she really hated her mom?”

“Her mom did give her a promise that every year when the first snow comes, she will wait her under cherry blossom tree to meet her. But even she wait there until freeze, her mother never came.”

“The news spread out quickly. Many paparazzi tried to get the news. Heo Mansion was being guard roughly. But there’s always a way for paparazzi to find news. When Jiyoon is in school age, she went to school. Paparazzi kept following her. One of the paparazzi wanted to know more about the news. He  pulled Jiyoon’s left hand forcefully.”

All of them, except Yoojin gasp. “Omo, it must be really hurt.”

“Yeah, she just turned 4 when that happened. Because of that, her left hand ligament is torn and needed operation. She even couldn’t move her left hand. But she never cried even though it’s really hurt. She is kind of child always keeps everything deep in her heart. Even I take care of her since she was young, I still can’t understand the way she thinks.”

“She is really strong.” Hyomin sigh and day dreaming. “I can’t imagine how hurt she was.”

“Jiyoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter