[14] Jiyeon Vs Jiyoon

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, Everyone. Just to remind you,

Talking in heart

[14] Jiyeon Vs Jiyoon

 

Jiyoon leaves Eunjung and Jiyeon in the car and go to buy something hot. Jiyeon still pouting and looks really unhappy.

“Aiyoooo…. Why my baby is pouting? Eyyy, you have runny nose.” Eunjung wipes Jiyeon’s  nose using her hand.

“Unnie, it’s dirty.” Jiyeon still pouting even Eunjung tries being sweet.

“Nahh,  my baby never dirty. Why are you pouting?”

“She scolded me, unnie. Scold her back unnie!!”

“Who? Heo sajangnim scolded you? Why?”

“Because I went outside to find unnie. I almost get caught with some girls then she saved me.”

“Aiyooo, why you went outside? You know that it’s dangerous.”

“Yes unnie. But I wanna be with you. I’m afraid something might be happened to you.” JIyeon snuggles to Eunjung’s neck and hug her waist tightly. “Hug me tightly, unnie.”

“Arasso, my spoil dino.” Eunjung hugs JIyeon tightly and rubs her head.

“Hmmmm, can you please stop your lovey dovey? And Jiyeon-ssi, you might be catch a cold. Don’t be tool close with Eunjung-ssi.” Jiyoon comes back with hot cocoa. “Drink this to warm your body. We will back to hotel.”

JIyeon pouts again while Eunjung just secretly smiles.

“Why are you pouting like that, Jiyeon-ssi? Something wrong?” Jiyoon looks from front mirror and looks behind. “And I told you once more, don’t ever run outside without anybody with you.”

“Why are you so strict to me?” Jiyeon really can’t really hold anymore.

Jiyoon just shrugs her shoulders and calling someone. “Secretary Wang, inform to stop the searching. Eunjung-ssi and Jiyeon-ssi already with me. Yep, we’ll back to hotel. What? Qri-ssi wants to talk to Jiyeon-ssi? Okay then.” Jiyoon gives her phone to Jiyeon without looking at her face.

“Wae, Qri unnie?”

“YAHHH!!!! I’ll kill you once you get back to hotel!!!!” Then Qri just cut the line after scold Jiyeon.

“See? Are you satisfied now? Just now you scold me, and now Qri unnie scold me too. Aihhhh.”

“Jiyeon-ahh, where’s your manner?” Eunjung tries to stop the arguing moment but Jiyoon don’t wanna stop. Time to kill dino. Mwahahahahaha

Jiyoon is driving while arguing with Jiyeon along the way to hotel.

“Don’t be so childish, Jiyeon-ssi. Have you think about the risk being outside alone? What if there is bad people and the kidnap you? Where on earth should I fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter