[16] A Beginning

I Know The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everybody ^^ I’m really sorry for not updating such a long time. I’m really busy this lately. College really makes me don’t have time and makes my mind stuck too. I’m sorry if I make a boring chapter. I’m in the middle of doing another chapter. Enjoy this chapter and please leave any comments. I’m glad there are still new subscribers although I didn’t update it. Thank you everybody^^

 

[16] A Beginning

Suddenly the door opens. “Omo…” All of them, including Secretary Wang and Yoojin gasp and stop breathe for a while. Someone steps in.

“Hi, how are you all? Long time no see, Yoojin-ah.”

Yoojin stands up and bows. “Annyeong haseyo, Auntie Heo. Nice to meet you again.”

Madam Heo pats Yoojin’s shoulder,”Why are you so shy Yoojin? I told you don’t be too formal. Just take it easy. I heard your come back is successful.” Madam Heo changes her attention to T-ara. “Congrats!! You are really well done. I’m here to give you girls surprise.”

T-ara bows and looks really excited. “What is it Ma’am?”

“Well, I thought you will be really surprise so just calm yourself first. Anyway, where’s Jiyoon? Call her here too. She needs to know.”

Secretary Wang phones Jiyoon to ask her goes down. She is still in rooftop.

Jiyoon’s pov…

Auntie is here? She will make everything into a big deal. What’s it now? She sets me to move to Seoul and what’s for now? Aishhh, I’m going crazy with her. She will nag all day long until I agree with what she said. Seoul, T-ara, hotel, working, Haruka Ayase, Heo Yongjun, Heo Jaeyeol, Ji Seyoung. I wish that I could wake up and forget every part about them. Haruka Ayase, are you happy with your new life? For abandoned me and let your ex husband abandons me? Are you satisfied now?

End pov..

Jiyoon goes to T-ara’s suits and rings the bell. She keeps thinking about what will Madam Heo tell her later.

“Seems that Heo Sajangnim already here. Go open the door, Jiyeonie.”

Jiyeon puffs her cheeks and goes to open the door. Madam Heo sees that and wonders why. She lift up her eyebrows and look at Eunjung. “Seems that Jiyeon had a fight with Jiyoon?”

“They just quarreling, Madam. Just a bit.” Eunjung smiles to convince her.

“You can’t lie, Jungie-ah. I know you never can lie. A bit? Or more than a bit?”

“Mmmm, more than a bit. Hehehe…”

“Pabo Jiyoon. Don’t mind her.  Sometimes she just acts like that because she doesn’t want to close with anyone else. Maybe that’s trauma from her past. You know what I said right, Yoojin?”

“Yes, although she closes with us but she never say what’s bothering her or what’s make her hurt. She is the one that always says that she is okay even she isn’t or giving fake smile, laughing at stupid things, and mad over small things. She closed her heart for anyone.”

“Auntie, I’m here.”

“Oooh, sit down. I have something to say.”

“Why so serious?” Jiyoon sits beside Boram and look deeply right into Madam Heo’s eyes.

“You know that I already set your transfer to Seoul right?”

“Yes, you told me before a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter