Chapter 7

선배 /The Sunbae/
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter VII : One fine day[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Third person POV

 

“Argh~” Taehyun stretched himself as he gets ready to get up from his bed. ‘Finally Saturday’ Just a thought of it makes him, well everyone, happy. Actually Taehyun doesn’t like to go out on weekends. But since he made a plan to go out with his friends today, he has to get up early and prepare.

 

He had a quick shower and came down to the first floor. He saw his mother cooking breakfast for him.

 

“Oh? You up? What’s wrong, you okay, right?” His mother was worried because usually typical Saturday means sleeping till noon for Taehyun.

 

“Yes, I am okay mom. I just planned to go and hang out with my friends today. That’s why.” Taehyun said.

 

His mother was now smiling brightly. “Oh, did you? I’m happy to see that you’re adapting here, Taehyun-ah. I was so worried you wouldn’t want to live here, you know.”

 

“I think I’m doing fine.” Taehyun answered shortly.

 

“Ok, I want to get to know your new friends too. You should invite them some day.” Taehyun’s mother said as she put the breakfast in front of him.

 

“I will. Thank you for the food.” Taehyun said as he starts to eat.

 

At noon

 

“Seriously guys?!? Out of all places in Korea, you choose the amusement park???” Bobby asks while looking around.

 

“You will love it. So just shut up and follow us.” Junhwae said as he takes the lead and walk away.

 

Donghyuk and Jinhwan were walking beside Taehyun, chuckling lightly at Bobby’s what-the-hell-am-i-doing-here face.

 

“But really amusement park? For real?” Taehyun can’t help but ask anyway. Was it really that common in Korea that high school male juniors hang out at the amusement park which is filled with children and parents everywhere?

 

“Why?? It’s fun. Let’s just ride some of them then go to other place, okay? The main reason we’re here today is to make Bobby ride the roller coaster.” Donghyuk said.

 

“And why is that? Did he lose to a bet or something?” Taehyun asked.

 

“No, it’s just that he has never ridden one before. When we came here last year, he said he was too tired. And months ago he said it was too childish to even ride one. And we think that the problem is that he is just scared. That’s why we’re definitely making him ride it today.” Jinhwan said.

 

And they did it.

 

Irritating Bobby as much as they can with saying “You are a scaredy cat.” and some “If you’re afraid just tell us you are terrified and we will let you off.” Of course he wouldn’t be Bobby if he really said that. So he took the challenge.

 

Little did others know, Bobby was planning a perfect murder in his mind while the ride was finally slowing down. He felt like throwing up, his head was getting dizzy, his eyes can’t stay still on one thing.

 

When Bobby finally ‘landed’ safely on the ground, he found his ‘now former’ buddies taking pictures of him and laughing their off, probably having the best time ever. He took some time to gain his balance back.

 

“You better not laugh Nam Taehyun! Because if you do, I swear, you will make your way into my kill list along with these brats.”  Bobby said glaring at all of them.

 

Taehyun couldn’t help but burst out laughing, because that look on Bobby’s face when he was yelling “OMMAAAAAA” was too precious to let it pass.

 

“That’s it! I will kill all of you!!!” said Bobby as he starts to chase them.

 

At evening

 

“Yah, you brats. Now that I have done that , you have to go to whatever place I want. Got it?” Bobby said as they walk around Itaewon streets.

 

“Arasso, I’m fine with everywhere just not that club you took us months ago. It was sooo annoying with all of them splashing water around, you know? Also, it’s not legal for us to go to a club.” Yunhyeong said.

 

“Not going to listen to you today, smartass. I’m definitely bringing you there tonight. There is not a police or anything so we won’t get caught, okay? And that water thing is almost like a culture in hip hop, so just deal with it.” Bobby said proudly.

 

“If we really get caught, we will surely get expelled from the school. And… It’s true that it was noisy and all. Not my type of place.” Donghyuk said, walking beside Yunhyeong.

 

“YAH! That ing roller coaster was not my type of too. But I did it, didn’t I? So, just school thoughts. Now, you’re going to join me. Though I don’t want to admit, it’s freaking lonely when I come here alone, you know.” Bobby said.

 

That made everyone freeze. Because Kim freaking Jiwon would NEVER admit that he’s lonely even if he was the last person on the whole planet.

 

“Ok…I think.. I’m okay with that today, right guys?” Junhwae started awkwardly.  

 

“Yeah, totally. It’s right after the corner anyways.” Jinhwan finished.

 

 

Well, here we are.

 

 

A night club with special performance of underground rappers.

 

To be truthfully honest, Taehyun didn’t want to try his luck and go to a club because getting expelled from school just in the first week of attending? No. That was not something both Taehyun and his mother would accept. But at the same time, he just can’t say that he would not like to go with them as it’s their first ever hangout day.

 

“What are we doing here?” Taehyun asks Jinhwan.

 

“Doing Bobby a favor. For your information, if you didn’t realize already, he is a hardcore rap lover. He comes here every time there is rap performance. Only he likes rapping, so the rest of us don’t usually come here with him. Don’t really want to get expelled in the most of the cases.” Jinhwan explained.

 

The loud music made Taehyun feel like there was a huge speaker inside his own body. Well, he likes club songs too, but just when he was alone, not in a crowded place like this.

 

“Yo! Guys and ladies who love hip hop, ARE YOU HERE?!?!?” The MC took over the stage and everyone was rushing to the front of the stage, trying to ge

Please log in to read the full chapter