Chapter 2

선배 /The Sunbae/
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter II : Wonder[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1] 

Third person P.O.V

 

"He did what?!" Bobby was indeed furious.

 

"He said that he didn't want to meet you, and wouldn't want it in the future either. That's all." Jinhwan actually didn't care about Bobby being angry. Because the only thing spinning around his head was the look 'flower-boy' had. Looks so cold at outside, but somehow Jinhwan knew that was not his true self.

 

“Man, I totally worship that guy now. Like seriously.” Junhwae said as he nodded at his own words.

 

‘Maybe he's just one of those who try to put some cold-city-guy mask.’ He thought as his mind kept bugging him with the image of other boy's look.

 

'Argh, I don't know why I care though.' Jinhwan ruffled his own head. But he got shocked by a loud 'BANG!' just next to him.

 

"Yah, hyung! Are you listening?!" Bobby exclaimed. "Seriously, he just doesn't know who I am, that's why he's acting up. I'll meet up with him myself tomorrow. Then he'd understand that he should have met me earlier." Bobby said angrily as he paced back and forth.

 

"He'd probably only realize that he should avoid you even more, then." Yunhyeong said.

 

That just added more fuel to Bobby's anger. "Nope, you're the one who-"

 

"Seriously, hyungs! Stop it! I don't even remember when was the last time you two properly talked without throwing tantrums at each other." Donghyuk interrupted.

 

"He's right." Junhwae said while looking around.

 

"Hyung, take him here after class, no matter what he says." Bobby was surely determined to see that boy.

 

"He wouldn't come. I know." Jinhwan lazily said.

 

"Then at least make him stay in your classroom. I'll go there when I finish my classes. You two should be there too." Bobby said as he points to Yunhyeong and Junhwae.

 

"Hey! What about me?" Donghyuk whined as he looked around his friends.

 

"You won't say a word anyways." Jinhwan told as he patted the younger boys' head.

 

"It's just that I don't like getting involved in Bobby hyung’s so-called-games." Donghyuk said. 

 

Taehyun's P.O.V

 

The first day of the new school finally ended.

 

THANK GOD!!!

 

To my luck, it was kind of fast thanks to the lessons. Though I didn't really want to live here, I wasn't one of those rebels who acted it out on their study. 

Nope, I am a decent boy with a dream to achieve. I wouldn't let my dream fall in front of my eyes just because I wanted to go back to my homeland New York.

 

Anyone who sees me will think I'm dreaming to become a lawyer, a doctor, or maybe even a scientist. Well, to tell you the truth, my dream is to become a singer. Yes, you heard that right.

My parents, of course, weren't that willing to let their only son to become an artist. Now that we're in Korea, seems like an idol would be more suitable word to use.

 

When I told them that I wanted to sing, they made a deal with me. Graduate your high school with A's, and you can have your life yourself.

 

That was kind of easy task since I have a pretty useful brain. Now it seems a lot easier than before now that I've seen some lessons today. So I think today has been pretty cool day.

 

Well, until that shorty boy interrupted me with his mumbling on his friend who wanted to talk with me. Ugh, this is not a freaking drama and I'm not the one who follows everyone around like a dog.

 

My mother always, well almost, feels when something bad is going to happen. If I ask how she

Please log in to read the full chapter