Chapter 1

선배 /The Sunbae/
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter I : New kid[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1] 

Third person P.O.V

 

It was a peaceful, normal, common school life. Everyone was doing their favorite things. Some were studying, some were gossiping around, some were fighting at the backyard, and some were sleeping on the rooftop. Well there were some who sleeps in the class too.

 

Well…Until that boy came here.

 

"Okay kids, everyone at your seats! We have a new transfer student. His family has just moved here from New York. He was born and raised there so be sure to help him in all way as possible. Now introduce yourself." Ms.Park said as she took a step back.

 

A boy who's been standing next to her all this time was indeed hands- no, like a flower. A boy like a flower. That's how they say it, isn't it?

 

The boy's look was definitely not something you'd expect from New Yorker. If they hadn't seen this boy, they'd have thought of someone who wears a snapback saying 'SH!T', a headphones with some initials on and a useless schoolbag which has nothing in it.

 

No, not anymore.

 

His thick eyebrows were strange but adorable. In addition, that 5:5 parted hair was something people don't usually pull out well, but in his case it just made a plus point to his unique looks.

 

"Name is Nam Taehyun." He said, but nothing came after that.

 

Feeling flustered from an awkward silence, Ms.Park Bom made a move looking around for an empty seat in class. Not so long after, she spotted a seat in one of the back rows. “Ah, you can seat beside Jinhwan at the back. Jinhwan-ah, raise your head so he can see you.”

 

Jinhwan raised his hand as he can’t help but feeling all giddy about having a new desk partner. But the ‘flower boy’ didn’t show any emotion.

 

“Hi, my name is Kim Jinhwan.” The boy said as he stretched his hand to Taehyun. Still the latter didn’t bother to shake his hand. Taehyun took some notebooks out of his bag and became all ready to write down anything that teacher says.

Well, Jinhwan didn’t mind at all. He was like him too when he stepped into this school 3 years ago.

At least, he got something to talk about during the meal time.

 

Meal time

 

Jinhwan learned that ‘New York flower boy’ was kind of a nerd type. He answered all of those freaking confusing questions from the Math teacher. Surely he impressed Mr.Choi with no difficulty. Jinhwan thought that New York’s education system was pretty good after all. Or maybe just Taehyun was good.

 

As soon as Jinhwan walked into the cafeteria, group of boys called him.

 

“Hyung! Here!” Another unique looking narrow-eyed boy with a cap saying ‘FVKK’ waved his hands to him.

Jinhwan smiled as he found his way to their table.

 

“Hyung, I heard that a boy got transferred into your class. Is that true?” He

Please log in to read the full chapter