Chapter 5

선배 /The Sunbae/
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Chapter V : Life with full of surprises[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]3rd person P.O.V

 

Taehyun didn't manage to get any sleep that day. Every time he closes his eyes, he eventually sees those eyes, that face, and that smile. He muttered 'What the is wrong with me?' like thousand times, but still he couldn't find the answer. Anyone who's looking at him would say 'You fell in love.' But poor Taehyun didn't have anyone to tell him that. Well, Jinhwan could tell but the other one hasn't ever fallen in love as well.

 

'Seriously I'm going crazy. Maybe I should just focus on my studies. Oh I have to check my timetable this time. Don't want to attend a class without a notebook again.' He thought, wishing that would distract him at least for a while.

 

The next morning. Which Taehyun wished to come quickly as possible. He got up earlier than before, took a shower, reminding himself to bring his training clothes for today's P.E class. He hasn't been to physical education class so he doesn't have any idea how it would be. Well he wished for the best, of course.

 

When he got into his classroom, to his surprise Jinhwan was already there, standing beside the window.

 

"Hey, morning!" Taehyun said.

 

"Oh, already? I thought I saw you walking in through the gates just few seconds ago. And you're already here." Jinhwan sounded surprised.

 

"Maybe I walk faster than others? I haven't had such thoughts before. So I don't know how." Taehyun answered.

 

"Haha, that's okay. It's not that important anyway."

"Why are you here so early?"

 

Jinhwan didn't leave his spot, "Jiwon- no Bobby got some work to do before class so I ended up here early too."

 

"Oh, I see." Taehyun walked closer to him, now standing beside Jinhwan looking through the window as well.

 

'Wow, I can see everyone from here.'

 

"By the way, why everyone calls him Bobby not Jiwon?" Taehyun asked, but as soon as he asked he saw a familiar figures coming through the gates.

 

"I don't know actually, one day he came to us saying 'Call me Bobby from now on.' At first we thought he's just joking around. But soon we realized he was serious. So we just ended up calling him Bobby." Jinhwan answered but unfortunately Taehyun didn't catch any of that. He was too busy observing the senior boy who is laughing with his a little taller friend. Taehyun wanted to know what they were talking about, what was the thing that made the tanned skinned boy smile so brightly. He even wanted to be the reason himself.

 

P.E class

 

"Hey, you brought your trainers right?" Jinhwan asked Taehyun.

 

"Yes. Why?" Taehyun asked back.

 

"If you don't bring your full outfit muscle machine will eat you alive." He said making a face in between.

 

"Everyone's been saying muscle machine, is he that muscular?" Taehyun asks.

 

"Ha, you'll see yourself." Jinhwan answered.

 

They were right outside of the school gym, in which one of the senior classes had just ended their lesson. So many people Taehyun hasn't seen before were coming to his way. And then...

 

'God must have loved or hated me so much that he likes playing with me.' He thought as he stares into the boy. Still smiling at his friend's joke. His pounding heart is now no problem for him. He feels almost used to it.

 

The usual tall guy was there for sure but then there were 2 more guys around them. One with a weird smile (somehow Taehyun feels like he's seen him somewhere before) and other boy who is definitely Japanese. At least Taehyun thinks so. In the matter of seconds they disappeared into the hallway. Taehyun came to reality when Jinhwan called him.

 

Well, the rumor has it.

 

He was indeed muscular. His name is Mr. Hwang but it seems like everyone calls him Hwangssabu-nim. Looks like he's one of the tough teachers out there. In his lifetime, Taehyun has never seen a P. E teacher wearing glasses. Well, it's not like they can't wear them but it was definitely the first for Taehyun.

 

"Taehyun-ah, let's play. Come here." Jinhwan called him but Taehyun was not in a mood.

 

"I don't want to play, maybe later." He excused himself.

 

"Okay." Jinhwan said as went to the group of boys who were starting to play basketball.

 

Truthfully, he did want to play but being a shy boy (though Taehyun would never admit) he is not a type to play with people he's not close to.

'Maybe later with Jinhwan and others.' He thought.

 

"Hey new kid over there!" Sudden oh-so-manly voice startled him. He looked over and found it was Mr. Hwang who called him. Taehyun hurriedly jogged to Mr. Hwan

Please log in to read the full chapter