YulTi

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP;YulTi(Yuri+Tiffany of SNSD)

Genre; fluff/cute

For- ctmeoya

Enjoy^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The lights were switched off, the screen glowed.

 

They took each others hand, staring at the computer.

 

"Unnie lets go!" the excited one babbled as the older gulped.

 

Yuri squeezed Tiffany's hand to reassure her that everything would work out well.

 

"Aaaaaah!" Tiffany shrieked as the small screeen went fuzzy, she also hit a inocent Yuri for dragging her into this.

 

They were playing a horror game; Slender, and even before the screen buzzed Tiffany made Yuri deaf.

 

Yuri was controling the charachter as Tiffany watched from behind, everytime The shorter urged to leave with different excuses, Yuri would threaten her about changing her room from pink to blue.

 

After looking through tunnels, trees and a bathroom they found one note. They havent sighted Slender but for Tiffany it was like he was there in real life.

 

Eventually the screen started to buzz meaning that the creature was close, in reality Yuri's hand was red from the grip off Tiffany.

 

Yuri stole a glance at the curios girl whilst smirking.

 

"Boo!" She shouted, earning slaps on her bruised arm but she couldnt feel the pain as it was covered in love.

 

Practically crying the older stared at the screen as her hands held Yuri tightly, there was no doubt she was scared even when the bravest girl was beside her.

 

For a few moments the room was silent.

 

scratch that, the whole house.

 

The taller controlled the player to walk into the bathroom, only to remember there was only one way out, she wanted to go back out but Slender was following her.

 

Tiffany's heavy breathing filled their bedroom while Yuri was too focused on what would happen next.

 

'Poor me, poor arm, most improtantly poor ea---'

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" the whole night shook from the scream made by a certain pink monster.

 

After a while Tiffany ceased her hand to hit because she saw how sore it was alraedy.

 

That didnt meant she felt guilty in anyway until Yuri pouted.

 

She hugged her tightly as well as borrowing a peck on the cheek.

 

Tiffany mentally slapped herself, she was now as red as Yuri.

 

"You have to return that kiss you know?" she mumbled

 

Instantly, Yuri kissed TIffany on the lips.

 

They must have been tired that day because they ran in each others heart for hours.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking sooo long- i bought a new computer^-^