SooSica

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP: SooSic (Sooyoung + Jessica [ex] SNSD)

Genre: angst

For: icuichoisooyoung

27/3/16

 

It’s still the old author and I haven’t written angst yet so why nah

Jessica came to London a few days ago, I could have seen her but this week I decided to not go to London like I usually do. /cries

 

-

 

“Don’t think about useless things like that for now.”

 

Ouch. So it was true when they said that I didn’t matter.

 

I cursed myself for watching the clip, I never watch Weekly Idol anyway, why was I then?

 

Another sip of the blood-red ocean from the bottle.

 

Get a grip Jessica, a year has passed, of course they’ve forgotten.

 

And I should’ve stopped the video there, what was the point of seeing them enjoying themselves?

 

But I didn’t.

 

I missed dancing with them, all the variety shows, all the laughs, just being with them.

 

But they didn’t.

 

Especially Sooyoung.

But she forgot me the morning after that happened.

 

-

 

“Sooyoung what’s wrong?”

 

No reply; just cries and sobs.

 

I sighed, must be the Kyung ho guy again, always him.

 

With light steps, I walked towards the wine case, took a bottle of red without hesitation and two Bordeaux glasses.

 

Walking back, I watch the dejected younger on the sofa look up slightly, eyes red and stained.

 

Words weren’t needed for the situation, I knew she was in pain, she knew I wouldn’t leave and we both knew it’d be a long night.

 

She sat up straight, allowing me to sit too, beside her.

 

I felt her eyes on my hands as they undid the lid of the bottle, pouting its river-like-contents into the glasses.

 

It was times like this I wish Kyung ho didn’t exist.

 

“Let me guess, he said something hurtful again.” I handed her a glass.

 

Much to my surprise, she drank it all at once, she was crazy when she was sad, but never to this extent.

 

“Woah, easy there not a break-up right? C’mon he’s not that perfect you’ve got plenty of fis-“

 

“No, it’s not even him.” Sooyoung finally spoke.

I raised my eyebrow and took a small sip, making myself comfortable as I readied for the incoming rant of whatever bothered her.

 

Which was exactly what happened, she ended up finishing the bottle before I finished my glass.

 

And I must’ve been tired because I didn’t take in anything she said.

 

Perhaps she noticed me dozing off, which was why suddenly silenced herself and simply stared at me.

 

I opened my eyes, intending to give a ‘sorry’ and a smile.

 

But her face was unexpectedly close to mine, causing me to jump back in surprise.

 

Flushed, I watched as she went to reach for the second bottle of the night.

 

Her steps made it evident that she wasn’t sober.

 

I stood as she returned.

 

“I think that’s enough for tonight, it’s getting late.”

 

I reached for the bottle until she put it behind her back.

 

“Drink it all or drink it with me.” Her look was stern, and they say my stare could cut ice.

 

Defeated, I returned to my seat as she sat too.

 

I groaned as she poured more wine into my glass despite it not being empty beforehand.

 

She knew red wine was my least preferred alcohol.

 

By the time it was three, my glass was emptied and so was the second bottle.

 

“Jessica.” Sooyoung was definitely drunk by this point, her voice spoke all the things she denied.

 

I hummed, turning my head to meet her gaze.

 

Again, she caught me surprised, but this time she leaned in as I flinched.

 

And that was when everything happened to fast, her lips against my own; the profound scent of alcohol intoxicated me.

 

I should’ve pushed her away; I knew that the moment was wrong in every way.

 

I knew the alcohol forced her to making mistakes.

 

But it felt right.

 

-

 

Maybe she never kept the memory at the start.

 

-

 

I should've prolonged the ending but whatevs lolz

 

as always thanks for reading <3