SooSica

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP; SooSic(a) (Sooyoung+Jessica of SNSD)

Genre; fluffy but not fluff?

For- LolitaSF1 , Icuichoisooyoung

 

 

 (a/n;  double update for the win! you guys love Soosic don’t you? There’s gonna be another Soosic after this just saying cx hehe enjoy~ p.s I hope you guys don’t mind the fact Jessica isn’t physically with the group.)

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica’s POV

The nine of us ran into the changing rooms, wanting to try on our suits on for the first time.

 

I was last to arrive, so I had to change next to Sooyoung.

 

Which was definitely not okay because Sooyoung is my crush, I mean like who wouldn’t like Sooyoung, she’s cute, tall, nice, funny and insanely hot.

 

My mind drifted off and I was unconsciously smiling about a certain dork.

 

“Yah Jung Sooyeon, hurry up and get changed!” I heard a familiar voice scold at me.

 

I turned around ready to send an stare from Antarctica until I saw Sooyoung in her undergarments.

 

I scanned her body once before immediately looking away.

 

The room seemed to have gotten hotter and my breathing was in time of my rapid heartbeat.

 

After I heard Sooyoung laugh quietly, I continued to put on my clothes with extra difficulty as I could feel a stare on me.

 

Once I was done, everyone was gone so I headed out to find them.

 

The first thing I noticed when I arrived was Sooyoung, I mean I always notice Sooyoung first but in that suit, she looked more than perfect.

 

She was practicing the choreography to ‘Mr. Mr.’ which let me see more of her y body.

 

After she seemed like she was satisfied, I walked over to her.

 

“Ummm Sooyoung, could you possibly help me with the dance break part?” I asked her in a cute tone, she seemed surprised at the sudden voice but nodded.

 

Gosh she is so adorable.

 

I went through the small dance part to show her which part I was stuck on.

 

She guided me through slowly, I actually knew the choreography but I just wanted her to teach me.

 

After I ‘learnt’ the dance I showed it to her as confirmation.

 

She shook her head and told me to do it again, this time next to her.

 

I complied and as I was doing it, she moved my hips and arms to the correct positions.

 

My cheeks started to burn and my hands were getting sweaty.

 

If it was someone other than Sooyoung, I would be completely focused but because she was touching me, my mind went crazy, making me flop the dance.

 

“Yah! Are you even paying attention? You can get Yuri or Hyoyeon to help you instead.” She spoke quite sternly.

 

I was about to retaliate but the manager called us over to start filming the music video.

 

Like normal, we went through the dance, giving 200 percent effort.

 

When it came to Sooyoung’s part, I couldn’t help but smile, her voice was so nice, why is her voice not a song.

 

Finally it ended and I went to Sooyoung, to find her talking to Sunny-unnie.

 

They seemed to be laughing and for some reason there was a stinging pain in my heart

 

Dismissing it, I went to Yuri who was being a dork.

 

Again I felt a certain stare.

 

The rest of the day consisted of a lot of retakes as we kept messing up every time we danced.

 

Our manager decided to give us a break as he saw how badly we needed it.

 

I took this chance to see Sooyoung.

 

When I got there, Sunny was already present.

 

Not her again I mumbled and rolled my eyes while doing so.

 

I needed to think of a plan to get Sooyoung’s attention.

 

I can’t let Sunny take her away from me…

 

“Jung Sooyeon, why are you standing there like a rock?” I knew it was Sooyoung’s enchanting voice.

 

This was the perfect opportunity to take Sooyoung back, I waited until she walked a little closer.

 

When I turned around, I intentionally tripped over my legs and fell onto a surface.

 

If my calculations were correct, the surface was Sooyoung’s long, soft arms.

 

And they were, what happened next made my heart stop working.

 

She placed her lips on mine.

 

I opened my eyes in shock and she quickly pulled me up and stuttered “s-s-orry.”

 

She was about to walk away but I stopped her from doing so by grabbing her wrist and pecking her lips.

 

“Awww” I pulled away as I heard Sunny’s abrupt outburst.

 

I saw Sooyoung surprised just as much as I was.

 

She held my free hand and stared straight into my eyes.

 

I heard squeals from all around us, sounded like most of them came from Sunny.

 

Her brown eyes couldn’t have been anymore mesmerizing as she cooed almost silently

 

“I love you,”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(a/n; lol what a crappy ending XD I should be doing homework and studying for a test for tomorrow, yes I know it’s going to be Saturday. Stupid teacher made me do it tomorrow. But yea screw that. Ironically, it’s an English test.)