KryBer

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP; KryBer (Krystal+Amber of f(x) )

Genre; Fluff/Cute- kids

enjoy^.^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber tip-toed into Krystal's room, it was Christmas day tomorrow ; they decided to stay awake to see Santa.

 

As she went closer to the door she heard barely audible snores, cute , and then she proceeded.

 

Her eyes flashed at the sight of a princess sleeping, she looked as beautiful as ever.

 

Slowly approaching the girl she whispered her name, shaking her shoulders too.

 

But she didn’t move a single millimeter.

 

After many attempts she realized Krystal won't wake up, so she left the room, frowning.

 

Moments later she returned with a bottle of water,

 

"I've seen Umma (mom) do this to Appa(dad)" She laughed to herself.

 

She spread the water on the palm of her hands, feeling cold herself.

 

Never-the-less she put that water onto the sleeping beauty, Amber recieved grunts ; a bit of a punch to the stomach.

 

Amber didn't give up she kept tickling, annoying, pinching her even if it was close to hopeless to get her awake.

 

Suddenly like a rise of a zombie she sat up-right, glaring at the intruder.

 

"I----"

 

Amber was silenced by a kick in the belly.

 

Although Krystal groaned she leapt of the bed, leaving Amber in pain .

 

It didn't take Amber long to follow.

 

Both of them laid on the white, fluffy sofa, a little tired from the activities they had did in the morning.

 

Krystal nearly returned to dream-land So Amber nudged her gently.

 

Having decided they played guess what to keep each other company.

 

krystal started "He has a big fat belly,"

 

"Shindong Oppa?" Amber quickly guessed making them both explode in laughter.

 

Krystal continued "Emmm... ooh he has a pet reindeer!"

 

Without the need for thoughts Amber said "I have a reindeer, is it me?"

 

Krystal shook her head at both how Amber's face is; her stupidity.

 

"Of course it's the one and only Santa! Stupid! You aren't fat are you?"

 

Amber nodded making an ‘oh’ shaped mouth.

 

For a moment they were silent until Amber broke it.

 

“My turn! Hmmm she has a handsome prince-like face, best at---“

 

“If you’re describing yourself stop.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

Amber pouted her red lips making Krystal let out an ‘Awwww’

 

Suddenly the bored, younger girl stood up ; headed for the shelves for a book.

 

The other girl’s eyes followed Krystal, ‘She’s heading for that stupid puzzle book. Again.’ She thought

 

Amber watched the struggling girl reaching for the book, instantly she went over to help her expecting a thank you, but of course she never got one.

 

Laying back on the floor Krystal opened the book; still Amber stared at her, thinking of a plan to annoy the latter on the floor.

 

Krystal was so concentrated to find Nemo that she couldn’t hear a Llama creeping slowly behind her, a bottle of water in her hands; a naughty smirk on her face.

 

The closer Amber got, the more excited she grew. Before she knew it she was practically above Krystal.

 

A silent part of water drips were on Krystal.

 

Krystal closed her pair of eyes at the cold contact on her head, surprisingly she didn’t scream, instead she madly pinched the other kid before leaving the room.

 

Amber couldn’t hide her giggles even if it made the other cross, it was priceless to see such a face.

 

However guiltiness ran through her as Krystal didn’t return, her laughs turned into a depressed frown, she quickly stood up to find a certain Krystal.

 

Krystal was in the kitchen, eating.

 

She heard Amber but decided to stay mad as her head was still wet.

 

Like a ninja, Amber held a lollipop in front of the younger’s face, “forgive?” she whined adorably

 

The mad girl turned into a contented angel, grabbing the food of her hand.

 

Amber celebrated in victory, wide smile written across her face.

 

Both of them reappeared at the heart of the living room, exhausted.

 

Krystal mumbled something in advance; then fell deep asleep, head lied on Amber’s warm shoulder.

 

Amber caught herself grinning at the cuteness, looks like only she could see Santa this year.

 

Tiredness was filled in Amber, her eyelids were heavy, soon she drifted off to dream-land too.

 

 

The golden sun resituated to the blue sky, shortly covered by grey clouds.

 

The cookies the two had set out in the night had disappeared; presents could be seen under a green, glowing Christmas tree.

 

Krystal woke up first; she purposely hit the girl she used as a pillow to wake her up too.

 

But she didn’t budge. Neither could Krystal bother.

 

So she dreamt again.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N; thanks for reading my fic, please do request and subscribe<3