JiSung/HyoEun

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP : Jieun / Hyosung

Genre : fluff

For : D_S_H_

28/3/16

 

-

 

 

 

Idle evenings were the couple’s style, I mean hell, they worked far too much during schedules.

 

Hana and Sunhwa had activities the whole day, leaving the other two bored at their dorm.

 

Being the younger, Jieun awoke first, by then it was already half past one.

 

After finishing her ‘morning’ routine, she walked to the remaining girl’s room to wake her for breakfast.

 

Jieun stopped at the door, suppressing her laughter as she heard the bear-like-snore coming from the door.

 

Shaking her head, Jieun turned the knob of the door revealing a Hyosung that looked like she had just been knocked out.

 

The younger continued to grin as she grabbed the pillow from the floor, probably kicked off the bed by Hyosung at some point in her dream.

 

Jieun’s grin curved more slyly as she raised the pillow above her head.

 

With slow steps, she walked towards the oblivious bear.

 

Jieun laughed at her own actions as she hit Hyosung with the pillow repeatedly.

 

“Rise and shine!”

 

However, Hyosung gave no reaction and remained still throughout the abrupt attack.

 

The confused girl soon died down her laughter and placed the fluffy weapon on the bed.

 

Worried, she kneeled down beside Hyosung’s bed asking with widened eyes.

 

“Oh my God! You aren’t dead right? I can’t be a killer! I’m only twenty-“

 

“Boo!”

 

Jieun sprang back and screamed in surprise whilst Hyosung chuckled in triumph.

 

“Got you!”

 

The girl who was ‘asleep’ moments ago sat up, still laughing.

 

Jieun looked at Hyosung from the ground, as if expecting the older to help her up.

 

A few seconds passed, Jieun huffed, making sure the other heard before turning herself to stand.

 

Hyosung watched her arms cross and back face her.

 

Recognizing that Jieun was sulking, she too stood and smiled.

 

The older girl wrapped her arms around Jieun’s waist, setting her own head on Jieun’s shoulder.

 

She leaned into her ear and charmed sweetly,

 

“Don’t be mad, you know I didn’t mean it...”

 

Jieun tried not to giggle as she felt Hyosung’s breath tickle her neck, humming in response.

 

The older knew she was forgiven and so continued to by kissing the skin behind her ear.

 

“Actually, you’re kinda cute when you’re mad, I don’t mind it.”

 

Hyosung’s cheesy comment caused Jieun to turn around and hit her playfully.

 

The older let go of Jieun and jokingly made a hurt face.

 

Upon seeing this, Jieun smugly headed to breakfast, Hyosung trailed.

 

The two sat down at the dining table but Jieun gave Hyosung a look of disbelief.

 

Puzzled, Hyosung raised her eyebrows,

 

“What? What did I do?”

 

Jieun facepalmed, shaking her head repeatedly,

 

“Brush your teeth?”

 

 

 

-

 

 

1st Author here!

It was supposed to be longer but I didn’t want to drag it on for too long so I’ll save that plot for another pair. =3

Thank you<3