YulTi

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP; YulTi (Yuri+Tiffany of SNSD)

Genre: fluff

For- WhisperHwang

9/3/16 (shameful, I know)

 

#28YearsOfTaengoo<3

Coincidently its Taeyeon’s birthday today! <3 

It makes me really sad that many people dislike her now but haters gonna hate

anyways, enjoy!

 

 

 

Picking up the phone for the nth time today, I reluctantly place it back down as my message has still not been replied.

 

“Perhaps she’s all busy with the fashion stuff...” I try to comfort myself although I do feel slightly hurt as Tiffany promised to update her safety to me daily.

 

“It’s only been two days Kwon Yuri, get a grip of yourself, she can’t always be available”

 

With that being said I should sleep, maybe I’ll get a sweet reply from Tiffany about how great the Hermes event was but the bad reception stopped her from calling me.

 

I close my eyes and turn to my side, deep breath in, 1 2 3, deep breath out, 1 2 3...

 

One more look can’t hurt...

 

I sigh checking the date and whether the internet was really working.

 

Wait, the date. 9/3/16. Taeyeon’s birthday.

 

Almost instantly I check the time, 00:01.

 

Perfect, I’m so going to be the first to wish the shorty happy birthday this year, I mean the other members have to be asleep surely.

 

Until I stumble across my instagram feed, that is, of course.

 

“Happiest birthday to my Bestest best friend” I read aloud the post from a minute ago.

 

Several minutes pass as I realise Tiffany has perhaps forgotten to answer her own girlfriend and perhaps forgotten my existence too.

 

Whatever, sleep it is.

 

-

 

My alarm sounds and in one swift motion I throw it to the floor beside me, why wake up anyways there’s nothing to do today, Taeyeon isn’t even celebrating.

 

Erratic over nothing I groan and sit up, back against the chilling bed post, my instinct was to check my phone.

 

However, I managed to resist the temptation and headed to breakfast.

 

Even Hani ignored me after calling him over repeatedly, why is everything against me these days.

 

I turn to my notebook, reading exaggerated headlines, but hey its Korean media, gripping yet cunning.

 

“Tiffany updates her journey on more snaps!” Rolling my eyes, I slam the notebook down.

 

Well God damn, if Hwang Miyoung doesn’t have time for me then sure as hell I’m not wasting my time in her shadow.

 

-

 

Two weeks passed, the day of Tiffany’s return had arrived, she tried contacting Yuri, informing her that she’d be flying back but there was no reply, not that it concerned Tiffany the slightest.

 

The American unlocked the keys to her house, was Yuri out?

 

Now she was concerned, her girlfriend always greeted her or surprised her after even the shortest of separations.

 

Tiffany called her girlfriend with a slight tone of worry.

 

“Where are you?”

 

“Out.”

 

“Oh. Well I’m home!”

 

“Cool, anything else?”

 

“You’re not coming back soon?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I asked first.”

 

“Technically, you didn’t.”

 

Tiffany scoffed at Yuri’s attitude and hung up, almost as confused as she was furious.

 

-

 

Several hours passed before Yuri decided to head back, Tiffany had unpacked all her luggage and had even contemplated to sleep but decided to wait for Yuri.

 

She felt in need of an explanation, after all she hadn’t done anything wrong right?

 

By the time the clock struck eleven, the perplexed girl was practically asleep, before the door had finally opened; the sound she had been waiting for in the past hours.

 

“Guess who decided to come home?”

 

No reply, Yuri wore a guiltless expression accompanied by a clear flush of red on her cheeks.

 

“Are you drunk?”

 

Tiffany was greeted by silence as Yuri simply gave her a mocking stare.

 

“Kwon Yuri what is with you?”

 

And straight after that had been said, the drunk latter exploded with laughter, ranting on in gibberish as she sped past her irritated partner.

 

Tiffany wanted to remained still but followed suit nonetheless.

 

The tall tan girl had reached the bed and almost instantly threw herself onto the not-so-tidy bed, face first.

 

Tiffany watched from the bedroom, examining each movement the other made, it had not come to her that Yuri was crying until she heard the soft sobs.

 

From the distance, she scratched her head, unsure of what she was witnessing and being the type that didn’t think too far, left the scene, dismissing it as something she misheard.

 

That night, Tiffany decided to sleep on the coach,as she was not sure whether or not she could sleep next to Yuri with the pungent smell she emitted.

 

-

 

As a victim of jetlag, Tiffany awoke first, her first of concerns being Yuri, as much as she was frustrated, she would never bring herself to the point of not caring for Yuri.

 

She sat beside the bed, watching over the treacherous state, causing a slight eyebrow raise from the older, for moments she froze, did Yuri miss her during her absence?

 

The thought began clouding her mind, she raised her hand to check the time on her watch, 12 O’clock.

 

Placing her arm onto the sleeping girl’s shoulder, Tiffany speaks in a somewhat sweet tone,

 

“Yuri, wake up, please.”

 

It seemed she was heard as the half-asleep girl stirred and held her head in attempt to soothe the throbbing headache, soju really gets to the head.

 

“Please, I have a lot to share with you!”

 

Yuri groaned in response, the impatient girl shook her with considerate strength, which helped her wake but not the continuous pain in her head.

 

Hung over, the tan finally gave in, sitting up, her eyes most definitely resembling a panda’s.

 

“Yuri, it’s me!”

 

Rubbing her swollen eyes, Yuri nodded in acknowledgement but stood abruptly, heading to the bathroom, leaving behind her infuriated girlfriend.

 

Tiffany clenches her hair with her hands, falling onto the bed with distress written all over her face.

 

, she thought to herself as she closed her eyes.

 

Yuri did not return until about thirty or so minutes later, her appearance drastically changed, seeing her girlfriend laying on the bed, she released a sigh and went beside her.

 

Not wanting to wake her up, Yuri scanned the sleeping beauty head to toe, truly it was torture to not wake next to this sight even for less than fourteen days.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany woke and widened her eyes, startled to say the least.

 

“Sorry”

 

Tiffany was about to reply but paused, processing her thoughts first.

 

“For what?”

 

Yuri let out an awkward chuckle.

 

“Well I mean I surprised you, no?”

 

The girl rolled her eyes, expecting an apology for the past day.

 

“Oh and for drinking, but I did have a reason for it, not that it’s an excuse.”

 

Tiffany perked her ears, a slight sharp pain was felt in her heart as she remembered the almost inaudible sounds of sobs made by Yuri last night.

 

Though unusual, Tiffany asked why and Yuri was clearly taken aback, knowing Tiffany’s ego.

 

“Doesn’t matter.”

 

Yuri never expressed her jealousy matters to Tiffany.

 

Unsatisfied with the response, she asks again, voice evidently displeased.

 

“Well, you had time for Taeyeon but not me, all I wanted was to know of your safety...”

 

Guilt rushing all over Tiffany, it was now her turn to wear the red cheeks, she didn’t intend to create the impression that she was ignoring Yuri.

 

Before Tiffany could apologize Yuri stopped her with a kiss, of course, Tiffany returned the favour.

 

“You’re busy I know, I’m not angry, now I have you, all for myself.”

 

Smiling immediately, Tiffany blushed, her girlfriend was always forgiving unlike herself, spoiling her to the point she’d call unhealthy.

 

“You also know that you’re freaking amazing and the best and I don’t kno-“

 

She was cut off by another kiss, this time more passionate, Yuri’s lips lingering a little longer.

 

“I missed how you talk way too much.”

 

And with that, their lips melted together.

 

 

 

-

 

 

(A/N: That wasn't v fluff I must admit...

forgive me it's been a while... T-T

anywho, this is still the orignal author btw, also completely unrelated but #MAMAMOO2ndWin <3 )