AmEun

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

OTP;AmEun (Amber of f(x)+Kaeun of Afterschool)

Genre; fluff

Requested by; faqezstark

 

(a/n; Amber is perfection like my u/n is proof ;p and Afterschool are like my baes after the snsd drama, anyways enjoy!)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Amber packed the last of the sandwiches and snacks they’d need for tomorrow whilst her lazy girlfriend; Kaeun, was waiting upstairs.

 

“You’re so slow!” Kaeun yelled from above

 

Amber just giggled a bit and ran up to find the girl waiting at the door.

 

“You’re just fast,” Amber whispered into her girlfriend’s ear as they pulled into a tight hug.

 

Kaeun kept silent as she intertwined hands and led them both onto the bed.

 

“Night sweetest princess,” Amber spoke quietly, rubbing her hand on Kaeun’s.

 

“Night ugly llama.” Kaeun laughed a little

 

Amber kissed Kaeun’s forehead, her smile could’ve lit the whole room.

 

Kaeun pulled her prince into a tight hug, resting her head on Amber’s chest.

 

The night slept through peacefully.

 

*

 

“Morning babe,” Amber whispered softly into the sleeping girl’s ears, “Time to wake up!”

 

Kaeun mumbled something before rolling off Amber to continue sleeping.

 

Amber could only chuckle at the scene; she stood up to get ready first, allowing her girlfriend to sleep for a few more moments.

 

When she returned, the princess was snoring soundly, again.

 

Amber could’ve watched her forever but it was getting late so she decided to wake her up.

 

Knowing how heavy of a sleeper Kaeun was, Amber had only one way to take her away from dreamland.

 

Cautiously, she crept beside her girlfriend and reached for the back of her neck. Amber squinted her eyes as she could feel what was coming next.

 

“AHHHHH!” Kaeun instantly shrieked as if she’d been kidnapped by aliens. She slapped Ambers hand away from her neck and sent the iciest glare ever.

 

Amber laughed crazily although her ears still hurt from such piercing impact.

 

Kaeun breathed heavily, “Yah! You could’ve just shaken me to wake up instead of tickling me, You know I can’t stand it!”

 

Amber hugged her and spoke gently to calm the younger, “We both know you wouldn’t have woken up unless I tickled you, plus your reaction was priceless.”

 

Kaeun let out a ‘hmm’ as a sign that she was mad.

 

Amber cheekily stole a kiss from Kaeun’s pouting lips.

 

She ran away, leaving Kaeun speechless.

 

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, Kaeun was ready, she wore a gorgeous white dress that hugged Kaeun in the right places.

 

Amber drooled over the sight and stuttered “Um, s-so should we uh g-get going?...” She tried to avoid as much eye contact as possible.

 

Kaeun smirked and just nodded as a response.

 

Throughout the car ride, they both kept mum and unsurprisingly, Kaeun fell asleep again.

 

Amber’s lips curved upwards as she gave her princess a quick kiss before returning to driving.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(a/n; I actually wrote half of this like a month ago but then of course, I was to lazy to continue… and its short cuz again I'm a lazy pig, with no brain. I’m still depressed after the Jooyeon news though, we will miss you Jupal x. Pledis are s I swear, first its Kahi and Bekah, then Hellovenus which really broke my heart, now Jooyeoniee ;(  )