Chapter VII

Keep Your Enemies Closer

The drive there wasn’t eventful at all. With just him and Joonmyun in the car – and the fact that one of them was driving and concentrating on the road, there wasn’t much conversation to be had. So Zitao simply tapped his fingers on the empty seat beside him, waiting until they arrived. At least he’d be fully conscious this time when he got there. And perhaps he’d meet Kris’s brother again.

As they reached the rather large and fancy house, Joonmyun moved out of the car and opened the door for Zitao. Moving out, Zitao blindly followed the other into the house were Joonmyun smiled and talked for the first time since getting into the car.

“You can look around if you like, just do not enter the office down the hall there.” He pointed to where it was. “That is Kris’s private office where he tends to his work. He’s very conscious as to who goes in there.” Zitao simply nodded, noting it in his mind that that was definitely a place that he would have to tend to and remember. “I will be going to where Kris is, please do relax Zitao.”

Nodding again, Zitao watched as the other left him in the house all alone.

But before he even thought of going towards the office where he was explicitly told not to go, Zitao had to make sure that he really was alone. If he was caught in that office, his mission would’ve been pushed back a few. And that definitely couldn’t happen. So he instantly moved up the stairs onto the second floor of the house where he distinctly remembered he awoke from the morning last.

Moving into what he could only assume was Kris’s room – the room where he narrowly avoided – and began looking around again. It seemed rather normal for a mafia boss to be honest.

Looking at the bed, he began breathing a little faster as he remembered he was basically here just to wait to be ed. By Kris.

Though to be honest, he didn’t really have a big problem with it.

“You’re here again?”

A sudden voice interrupted his rather… dirty thoughts… and he turned around quickly, staring at Sehun who was currently leaning against the door frame smiling at him. Zitao shrugged his shoulders and smiled back, watching as the other’s expression changed from happy to quite serious.

“You shouldn’t have come back Tao.” Sehun said, getting off of the door and walking forward towards the other boy. “I told you, though you probably don’t remember the talk we had.”

“Actually no, I don’t.” Zitao said, smiling nervously as Kris’s brother approached him.

“I didn’t think so.” Sehun said, sighing as he folded his arms across his chest. “Recap: I told you to stay away from my brother.”

“Well in all fairness, I don’t remember your warning.”

“Yes because Kris drugged you.” The younger one said, trying to bring out some emotion of terror in the other. But it seemed that Zitao continued to just sheepishly smile at him like he had forgotten about the entire ordeal. “Does danger turn you on?” Kris’s brother suddenly blurted out, making Zitao’s eyes widen at the inappropriate question.

“Excuse me?” Zitao asked, feeling widely uncomfortable at the question.

And Sehun didn’t even seem bothered by the fact. Man, he must have some overblown confidence inside of him or he just likes to embarrass people. Zitao had his money on the second one.

Sehun laughed before he repeated the question immediately.

“Does danger turn you on?” He said, taking one more step closer to the boy whose face was aesthetically please to him. “Well Tao?” The other wasn’t saying anything, or well, he had no idea what he wanted to say. “Is that why you came back? Because honestly. No sane person would come back to sleep with the same man that drugged him. Unless, of course, danger turned them on.”

Zitao realised that this conversation was getting extremely personal and his personality was slipping up a little.  Regaining his own composure, he smirked at the boy and shrugged his shoulders and winked.

“Maybe it does.” He whispered, chuckling to himself before he moved forward and walked around Sehun.

He got a little further towards the door before a hand caught his wrist instantly. Turning around, he was faced with Sehun’s own face directly in front of his, mere centimetres between them. The other had a stern expression on his face as he stared down his older brother’s new play toy.

And he hated Kris for it. Looking over Tao, he sighed at the fact that this boy was obviously going to stay here for a long time – whether it was because of his own bad judgment or something else. But it seemed he wasn’t going to be able to convince him to leave. At least for now, all he could do was perhaps offer Zitao a bit of advice, something that may be able to get through to the danger-loving boy.

Moving closer, he took his hand off of Zitao’s wrist and instead put both of them on his shoulders, speaking softly and quietly.

“Just, be careful when Kris gets bored of you. It never ends well. When that happens, tell me and I’ll make sure nothing happens to you.” He whispered, moving his left hand up to Zitao’s cheek and it softly.

If those were supposed to be words to cheer him up, Sehun really at it. Zitao just stared at him in disbelief when he mentioned that Kris would inevitably become bored of him. It just made him think of what happened to the rest of Kris’s partners.

Biting his lip a little, he let Sehun his cheek a little more as he asked the question he wanted to.

“What would happen to me if Kris gets bored?” He asked, emphasising the ‘if’ because he was sure that he would not let that happen. No matter if Sehun seriously doubted him. That was his job after all. “Well?”

“Well—.”

“Having fun you two?” A sudden voice interrupted the rather serious and intimate conversation between the two boys who immediately turned around with wide eyes to look at the tall blonde who was standing at the door. “Sehun, what have I told you about touching my things?” Kris said, the smile that was once on his face had disappeared as his attention was completely on his younger brother.

The boy scoffed before he shrugged his shoulders, glancing at Zitao beside him before moving over to his older brother.

“What can I say, he’s shiny.” He muttered, sticking his tongue out at the other who glared hard at him. Sehun looked back at Zitao and sighed. “And he’s way too good for you.” After he finished, he moved out of the bedroom.

That left Zitao and Kris alone with each other.

Zitao was a little nervous but he didn’t want to show it. Looking at the blonde who was now staring at him instead of his younger sibling, he shoved his hands into his pockets and simply smiled.

He didn’t want to say anything to Kris but instead wait for the other to speak. Especially when Kris walked in on Sehun Zitao’s cheek. But then again, Zitao and Sehun probably didn’t expect the other to be back so soon. Kris moved off of the door and walked forward towards Zitao who was simply smiling.

“So, when did you and my brother get close?” He asked, not a hint of a smile on his lips as he asked the question, getting closer and closer towards him.

“When you decided to leave me alone in your house.” Zitao replied back, shrugging his shoulders. “But it seemed that you were only away for like half an hour. A lot of drama for such a small little thing.”

Kris tilted his head to the side and just stared. The boy was certainly courageous when it came to talking back to him.

When he finally reached Zitao, their chest were bumping off of each other and the atmosphere between them was reaching a very hot temperature. The blonde moved his face down to match Zitao’s level, staring into his eyes before he suddenly brought his hand up and grabbed onto Zitao’s hair.

Zitao let out a small gasp as their lips were nearly touching and he could feel the passion leak out of Kris’s body when it was instantly pressed up against him.

His body was heating up already, but his mouth felt like it was stuck shut.

He couldn’t say a word, not with Kris staring at him like that.

“I’ve only know you for two days and you know what? You’re already ing up my life Zitao.” Kris said, his free hand moving down the younger’s body to clutch at his and it hard. “Now finally, I get to do what I should’ve done as soon as I laid my eyes on you in the club.”

Zitao’s hands were curled up into fists – his own way of trying to get himself to calm down, because this was the moment that, he needed to prove himself in.

If the was bad, that was it, the mission was over.

If it was good, then he’d probably be invited back a couple of times.

But.

If it was amazing, then he would have Kris in a trap and have full control.

The only problem with that is the last time Zitao had was around seven months ago with his ex-boyfriend, who dumped him. Zitao was pretty sure it wasn’t because of the but maybe it was. He didn’t really get a full explanation for that one. However, he was going to have to make Kris beg for more during . And god, he hoped that he was going to be able to. Which meant not focusing on his damn pleasure but on Kris’s, hence, why he was trying not to moan already.

Kris pushed his own lips onto Zitao’s after what felt like a century had passed, and both of their eyes closed once their tongues clashed fiercely, moving and almost dancing with each other as a throaty and breathless moan left Zitao’s throat.

The blonde took a step backwards and stared at the boy. Zitao gulped before he smirked and brought up his own hands to his top and took it off ily, slowly, just to make Kris even more agitated than he already was. Feeling the stare from the other, he threw his clothing to the side and placed his index fingers at his belt, biting his lip ily and staring at the mafia boss who looked like he was on drugs.

It was clear the other was very ually frustrated, and Zitao somehow loved the fact that it was all his fault.

Removing his belt, he threw it to the floor before putting out his hand and curling his index finger twice, motioning Kris to come closer. And the man did. Kris instantly moved forward, his hands going straight for the other’s jeans and pushing them down – stopping for a slight moment to remove Zitao’s shoes – and leaving the boy in his underwear.

There wasn’t a lot of time passing before Kris soon stripped himself off completely, but his eyes never moved from Zitao’s. The hot tension between them was soon becoming only suffocating to both.

Pushing his lips on Zitao’s again, Kris soon wrapped his big arms around the boy’s waist and lifted him from the ground. The boy let out a squeal as soon as he was in the air, giggling like a school girl when he was thrown onto the large and comfortable bed. Kris let his lips go and looked down at the boy who had an overgrown smile on his face.

“Can I tell you something?” Zitao suddenly said, grinning from ear to ear as Kris just simply nodded to his question. “…I have an amazing gag reflex.”

Kris’s eyes widened as he stared down at him.

Silence filled the room for a couple of seconds before finally, a smile appeared on the blonde’s mouth. And then his deep laughter sounded all around. Zitao continued to grin before Kris finally spoke to him after the laughter died out.

“You… are really something, you know that?” Kris said, running one of his hands down the boy’s shining chest. “So, are you going to show me your special skill or not?”

Zitao gulped and winked.

Soon enough, their positions were switched and Kris was the one on his back on the soft covers, with Zitao straddling his thighs. The younger boy was slowly teasing Kris’s with his hand at first, as his eyes were just watching all of Kris’s slow reactions to what he was doing, noting every slight detail down. Zitao’s hand moved up and down the heated flesh, biting his lip as he could hear Kris’s breath getting a little faster, and a little heavier.

Of course he knew that Kris was probably one to get bored with a little quickly – or at least, that’s what Zitao was thinking anyway – so he slowly moved off of Kris’s legs until he was on his knees on the floor. The way he was staring up at Kris made the blonde sit up instantly, and just watch him.

It was intoxicating: the expression that Zitao currently had on his face.

The younger boy his lips until they were completely wet and placed his right hand at the base of Kris’s big , smirking up at the mafia boss until he moved his eye contact down to the flesh in his hand. Moving himself down, Zitao opened his mouth wide enough until he placed the tip of the other’s in his mouth, wrapping his lips around it and moving down so more flesh filled his mouth and throat.

The man on the bed gripped the sheets but simply watched the boy below him take even more of him into his mouth. It was extremely arousing. Zitao looked so focused on what he was doing and it felt incredibly good.

Every movement Zitao completed made Kris’s body vibrate in extreme pleasure. The boy’s hand made him shiver in anticipation as his throat was constantly and slowly swallowing his entire organ.

Zitao used his tongue to move around the in his mouth, trying to cover every single bit of skin until his red lips reached the base of his , his eyes watering slightly from the amount of flesh that was in his mouth. But he held it back and began bopping his head slowly up and down the flesh, and every time he went down, the tip hit off the back of his throat.

Kris was soon to come. The older man let his head fall back and his eyes close as his concentration was completely closed in on Zitao’s sweet, sweet mouth and tongue.

ing the older, Zitao’s own eyes closed as he heard Kris release a low growl.

And then he came in his mouth.

Truth be told, Zitao would absolutely deny his ex-boyfriend of any pleasure of doing something like this inside of his mouth, but for Kris, he had a feeling if he even had a thought of telling Kris to come somewhere else – or even spit it out – he’d probably lose the game already. Swallowing it whole, he didn’t waste any time in letting his tongue roam all around the heated flesh until he lapped up all the extra .

Removing his mouth finally, he looked up at Kris before wiping his mouth using his tongue with a smirk. Gulping once again, he stood up and looked down at Kris whose face was bright red from the moments ago.

“I think, I can make you growl again.” Zitao commented, sitting on Kris’s lap and placing his hands on the other’s shoulders. “Can I try?”

Kris’s lips curved into a sadistic smile.

“You better.”


A/N: An update! Bet you never thought this would happen ;) And i know you all hate me for leaving it there but at least you can take comfort in the fact that the next chapter will be ! The one you've been waiting for;) comment and subscribe you lovely patient creatures!