Chapter II

Keep Your Enemies Closer

“Call me Kris.”

 

Zitao’s breathing began hastening before he was faced with Kris’s face directly in front of his own. There was a slight moment of silence before the mafia boss gripped onto the boy’s waist before suddenly whisking their positions around and throwing Zitao onto the chair that was now directly behind him. The younger was slightly stunned by the sudden quick action and he looked up at Kris with a confused expression on his face.

 

Kris smirked before he moved closer, settling his knee in between Zitao’s legs. He moved his face closer to the other’s, just staring at the boy then he moved his hands to the younger’s fabulous and lean legs, gripping tightly onto his thighs before pulling them around his own waist. 

 

“I think I’ll like playing with you.” Kris whispered, smirking when he saw Zitao’s face just covered in a lustful expression. “And I hope you’ll like the games I’ve got for us both to participate in.” The boss said, tightening his hold on Tao’s thighs.

 

The boy gulped slightly before moving his leg up the side of Yifan’s torso, biting his lip like he was nervous.

 

But he didn’t say a word.

 

The other men behind Kris were smirking like crazy men at the scene in front of them. The boy that had went and allowed Zitao to come up was named Kai, and he thought what was going on in front of him was extremely hot. Biting his lip, he kept his eyes solely on Zitao’s nervous face, his hands gripped the chair he was sitting on hard and Kai thought about what would happen if Kris decided he would keep the boy afterwards. It meant he’d probably be hanging around with them for a very long time. Which was rather perfect in Kai’s eyes.

 

Yifan moved down closer, his lips mere millimetres away from Zitao. Their eyes were locked in a fierce gaze. The mafia boss could feel Tao’s legs still slightly moving up and down his side, and he couldn’t feel better. Well he could, and that’s when he smashed their lips together.

 

Tao immediately closed his eyes, and the mafia boss chuckled only slightly in his mind.

 

Moving his lips more, one of his hands left Tao’s leg and moved to grip onto the boy’s jet black hair. Pulling his face closer, Kris instantly his hot tongue into the other’s warm cavern, swiping against Tao’s dormant one, and he couldn’t help but feel that Tao was irresistibly tasty and quite addicting. His knee was pushed forward a little, just enough to softly touch Zitao’s crotch and make the boy shiver a little in anticipation. After completely dominating the other’s mouth, Kris moved away slightly, glad to see the other so out of breath. After all, he was a brilliant kisser. Zitao’s chest was moving up and down hard before he let his legs fall to the floor again, no strength was left in his body to allow him to keep them up.

 

“Let me buy you a drink.” Kris said, tilting his head to the side with a smirk that looked godly on him. He was deathly - completely inviting with his soft looks and incredibly deep voice, but fully dangerous if you stepped into his world.

 

And Zitao had a feeling he was already captured within this world, and he wasn’t going to be going out of it any time soon. 

 

“Of course.” That’s all he said before he watched the blonde wink at him and separate their bodies. Tao stayed on the chair, looking at Kris as he turned around and began walking to the VIP bar with a slightly proud walk. 

 

It left Tao alone, with the alluring stares of everyone in Kris’s group. Trying to ignore the immediate attention, he sat up on the chair promptly before staring over at Yifan again who was currently in a conversation with the barmen, laughing a little at the obvious joke the bartender had just made. And it just left him in the awkward situation even longer than he thought it was necessary to. Suddenly his eyes caught movement of one of the men, and he recognised it as the one who had d him when he was entering the VIP area.

 

All of a sudden the boy was standing directly in front of him with a very dirty smirk appearing on his lips as his eyes raked all of Tao’s body.

 

“You’re delicious.” Kai whispered, his tongue poking out between his lips just to wet them. Just as he was about to move forward - and Zitao was all ready to go completely berserk on him and knock him out - another foreign voice entered the conversation and made Kai stop in his tracks.

 

“If you do that, Kris will murder you.” The voice stated, and the mysterious intruder stood up, placing his hands on his hips before moving to stand beside Kai.

 

Kai glared at him but he didn’t speak another single word.

 

“And I will let him, little brother.” The man said, his eyes sparkling with superiority as he watched Kai slowly sink backwards. Kai stared at Tao before rolling his eyes and pushing his older brother to the side and taking his seat again. The man that had possibly saved the other from getting an whooping turned to Zitao as well and smiled at him with the most genuine smile he had seen all night. “My name is Joonmyun, but you are free to call me Suho.” He put out his hand and Zitao immediately shook it, giving a genuine smile of his own back.

 

“It’s nice to meet you.” But really, this guy seemed too nice to be in a mafia. But they were all full of confusing and superficial images and he wasn’t going to be caught so easily by Joonmyun’s ‘nice’ guy act.

 

Suho simply nodded before turning on his heel and sitting down again, just in time for Kris to reappear again.

 

“Here you go, Zitao.” The way the boy’s name fluttered off his tongue made Tao’s breath hastened once again. Taking the drink off of him, he smiled at Kris before sipping it ever so slightly. The taste of the drink told him exactly what it was. It was a fruity cocktail - most like cosmopolitan - he had many before. It was a little habit of his that he would never drink hard liquor but cocktails was his drink of choice. Zitao sipped it again but he was still painfully aware that everyone in this area was watching him very carefully. 

 

Looking up at Kris, he bit his lip to try and tell the other that he was getting uncomfortable with all the unwanted attention. Yifan chuckled before turning around to his group and giving them a stare that made them nearly shiver with fear running through all of their bodies.

 

“Stop staring.” Just a single order left his mouth, and everyone followed it immediately.

 

It showed Tao what a respectful leader he was, no matter how young he was. Kris turned around and smiled before taking a seat on the arm chair of the seat Zitao was currently sitting in. Taking a swig of his own drink, he watched Tao drink as well.

 

After the drink in his hand was completely finished, Zitao felt his eyes suddenly becoming heavy. 

 

His head was beginning to spin, and he felt weird tingles run down his arms all the way to his fingers and he realised he couldn’t move any of them. His head turned to Kris and his expression showed his confusion.

 

The mafia boss suddenly placed his drink on the table in front of them before leaning down and whispering in his ear.

 

“It’s just a little something to get the party started, Zitao.” The blonde explained, his hand moving down to Zitao’s thigh, rubbing the leather slowly before he moved away and grinned at the boy who still looked very confused. In his opinion - it was definitely adorable. “I put something in your drink.” Zitao’s eyes widened and he couldn’t believe he was so stupid right at the start of his mission. “It’s nothing bad, it’s just something to get you excited… faster.” Kris fully explained before he stood up and grinned at the other boys in front of him. “Okay everyone, lets go back to the house. We’ll be having a fun guest.”

 

ZItao’s couldn’t speak, and his eyes were still feeling quite heavy. It wasn’t that he was tired, he just felt that he was paralysed.

 

All of a sudden he felt his body being picked up from the chair, and he was being held bridal style in the arms of one of the men that he knew the name of. It was Joonmyun - and that piece of information actually made him feel a little better, at least it wasn’t Kai - and he watched as he was carried throughout the club before the fresh air hit his face immediately and he instantly shoved his face into Joonmyun’s jacket, trying to hide from the cold.

 

“He’s something Yifan.” Suho announced and the leader of the mafia grinned before he turned to the rest of the group and spoke loudly.

 

“Time to have some fun with the toy boys.”

 

Kris looked at Zitao and his eyes lit up with rare excitement.


A/N: Another chapter for you all. Just getting better eh? ;D Subscribe, comment and upvote people <3