Drunk Min part 1

EXO's little Sister

“No, absolutely not.” Lay said as he looks as the three girls. It’s a Friday night and that means high school party. “Oppa, we’ve changed like three times. I’m sure what were wearing is perfectly fine.” Min said as she puts on her shoes. “It is fine, so why don’t we take you guys to the movies.” D.O said as he pointed to the three brothers who are actually home. “Why don’t you guys just come? I mean you guys just graduated from high school so you must have friends attending.” Min said giving up, and knows the only way for them to go was to invite her six brothers. In a flash the three boys quickly rushed to their rooms to change.

As they arrived music was pumping and bottles of beers scattered all around. “No drinking, and don’t talk to strangers.” Sehun said. “And don’t go inside any rooms.” D.O said as the three older boys headed to the back year when they spotted a few of their friends. “Isn’t weird to bring your brothers to a party?” Mark asked Min from behind. Startled Min jumped, causing the boy to chuckle. “Not funny.” Min pouted but her eyes widen when she saw Mark sipping on his beer. “Dude, no.” Min said pulling the bottle away from Mark. Rolling his eyes but not bothering to do anything Mark lead the way for him and Min to were there friends where.

“Hey where were you?” Jia asked as she sips on her beer. “Ugh not you too Jia.” Min said trying to take the alcohol away. “Min just live it up for one night.” Fei said also drinking her beer. Giving up Min snatched Jackson’s beer and took one gulp. “Ew, that’s horrible. Why you all drinking that.” Min said as her face scrunches up from the bitter taste of the beer. Jackson just laughed and took his drink back. “Here try this.” Mark said handing Min a red cup filled with mysterious liquid. “What did you put?” Min asked looking at Mark strangely. “Don’t worry I didn’t spike it.” Mark said as he sips on his new bottle of beer. Taking a small sip Min’s eyes widen as she took a big gulp of the beverage. “This is good.” Min said as her face turned a little reddish.

“Yah! What did you put in it?” Fei asked Mark as they watch their best friend dance freely. Mark turned to the others who looked at him waiting for him to explain why there friend is dancing like a wild women. “Orange juice, Cranberry juice and maybeeee a tiny splash of vodka.” Mark said smiling at Min who is now popping in the middle the dance floor. The others just shake their heads. “You did that, you take care of that.” JB said chuckling when he noticed Min sitting on the floor talking to the sofa pillow.

Picking up Min and throwing her over his shoulder Mark headed outside to the front of the house to get his wasted friend some fresh air. “Hey! We were hitting it off.” Min cried for the pillow. “Oh really what did the pillow say?” Mark asked amused as the settled the girl down on top of his pickup truck. “H-he *hiccup* told me I-I look *hiccup* very cute in t-this clothes” Min said pointed to her outfit. “Well you do look cute today.” Mark agreed. Jumping off of the truck Min made her way to a pot of plant. “Mr. why you *hiccup* lookin at me? Huh?! W-What did I ever do t-to you?” Min spoke to the plant as Mark just laughed his off and video tapped his best friend. “Drunk Min is a fun Min.” Mark said to the cell phone as he recorded Min now squatting down and getting onto a full out argument with the plant. “Min what’s wrong?” Mark asked as tears started flowing down her cheek. “That flower t-told me I’m not w-wanted here.” Min said pouting. “Aww, Minnie your always wanted.” Mark said picking up the girl and noticed it was getting pretty late. “Come on let’s go.” Mark said pulling Min toward his trunk. But Min slipped away from his grip and went straight to the flower pot, and slapped it’s leaf. “That’s for making fun of me Mr. Flower.” Min said then tried her best to walk back to Mark who just once again started laughing up a storm. “D-did you just smack a flower?” Mark asked but knew it was pointless to ask a drunk. Once Min entered Mark’s truck he drove off back to his apartment, not before texting one of her brothers telling them he’s taking Min back to his place. After receiving an ‘ok’ from D.O Mark pulled out of the drive way and headed back home.