first steps

EXO's little Sister

First Steps

It was a nice spring day when the Kim family decided to go to the local park . “Omma can we go now?” Sehun ask as he, Tao and Kai itch to play at the jungle gym. “Wait a minute. We must all sit down and eat the snack’s I made.” Mrs. Kim said patting Sehun’s head. “But I’m not hungry.” Tao argued crossing his arms and pouting.

“Then you won’t be strong enough to play Tao-ah.” Suho said to the younger boy. “Aniyo~” Kai cried as Mr. Kim carry’s Kai back to the picnic area after catching him running off to the play ground. “That’s 5 minutes for you Jongin.” Mr. Kim scolds Kai. “HA! You have to wait 5 whole minutes in order to play later.” Sehun said laughing at his older brother. “3 minutes for you Sehun.” Mrs. Kim warned him as he makes fun of Kai. “Ok everyone settle down and eat your food.” Mrs. Kim said as she passes out lunch boxes to each of her children.

“Wahhh the chicken is jjang!” Luhan happily said as he shoves his mouth with more chickens. “I made the chicken Hyung~” D.O happily said as he smilied brightly.

“Don’t lie. You can’t even reach the stove.” Chen said with rice in his mouth. “Oh but he did Jongdae.” Mrs. Kim said as she patted D.O’s head. “Kyungsoo Hyung makes yummy food.” Tao said as he hugs D.O. “Gomawo Tao.” D.O said smiling at Tao.

“Kris, why aren’t you eating?” Xiumin asked as he munches on his chicken. “Chicken is not my style.” Kris cooly replied.

“But everyone else is eating just eat it.” Kai told his Hyung.

“Here oppa.” Min said as she handed Kris a piece of chicken. Not wanting to hurt his younger sister’s feeling’s Kris ate the chicken.

“Ok, you guys can go and play. Sehun wait 3 minutes Kai wait 5 minutes.” Mr. Kim told his children. “Come on honey let’s go play.” Mrs. Kim told Min as she picked her up.

An hour later Mrs. Kim brought Min back to the picnic area to rest. While Mrs. Kim was tending to Chanyeol’s cut, Min sneaking wobbled toward where the big kids where. “Pass!” Kris shouted as Luhan passed Kris the basketball and made a basket. The ball rolled to the other side of the court causing all boys to fight on who will run down the other side to grab the ball. “HA!” Suho shouted as he jumped up and down as won from rock paper seizers. After a few more rounds the loser aka Kai ran down to fetch the ball. “Hey Minnie.” Kai said as he took the ball that’s next to Min. “Min?!? What are you doing here…How did you got here?!?” Kai shouted as he turned around to see his baby sister wobbling around. The only reply Kai received back from the young girl is sweet giggles.  “OMMA APPA HYUNGS TAO SEHUN SHE’S WALKING!!!” Kai shouted happily as he bends down with open arms for Min to walk into. Soon everyone ran to were Kai is to watch the youngest Kim talking her steps.