Kindergarten

EXO's little Sister

First Day of School:

“Lee Minyoung you get out of the bathroom right now!” Mrs. Lee shouted at she cautiously pounds on the door. “Aniyo I wanna stay with Omma forever!!!” Minyoung cried as she knew eventually she would have to get out of bathroom. “Min-ah it won’t be that bad.” Kris said as he stood next to his mom. “Yeah Minnie you’ll be playing most of the time with awesome toys.” Chen said happily. Once Minyoung heard the word play she slowly opened the door. “Play?” Minyoung asked her old brothers. “Yup! You will be playing most of the time in class.” Kai said smiling down at the younger one. “Don’t forget naps!” Xiumin said. “Also you’ll be eating yummy snacks.” Luhan said as the 12 brothers reminisce when schooling was fun and easy not like how it is now. “Promise?” Minyoung asked sticking out her tiny pinky for Baekhyun to lock with his.

“Promise.” Baekhyun said smiling.

“Ok boys make sure you walk her straight to her class. And tell her the meeting place after school.” Mrs. Lee said as she waved good bye to her 13 children. “There are going to school. All 13 of them.” Mrs. Lee whispered to herself before running up stairs to her room. “YESSSSSS longer sleeps for me!” Mrs. Lee shouted with glee as she jumped on her bed and went to sleep as she woke up at 5:30 that morning to prepare her children’s breakfast and clothes for school.

As the Lee children arrived to school the 12 boys walked the youngest Lee to the Kindergarten area of the campus. “See it doesn’t look that bad right Minnie?” Suho asked the younger sibling as she held onto his hand tightly. “N-Nae.” Minyoung whispered still a little nervous of being alone for a couple hours without her Omma or Oppa’s by her side. “Don’t be afraid we’ll visit you during our snack and lunch time.” D.O replied as he picked up his little sister when  they stopped right in front of her homeroom.

The door opened reviling a woman around their mother’s age giving them a warm smile. “Well hello. Who do we have here?” The lady asked bending to Minyoung’s level. “Anyeonhaseyo this is our baby sister Lee Minyoung.” Chanyeol said pushing Minyoung toward the lady. “Hello Minyoung-ah welcome to my class I’m Mrs. Kim.” Teacher Kim said smiling brightly to the younger girl. “Hello.” Minyoung timidly greeted the teacher. “I’ll be taking her in now. May I have you’re classroom numbers just in case something happens?” Mrs. Kim asked the 12 boys. “Sure.” Kris said as they marched into the classroom and wrote down there classrooms for the teacher. “Bye Minnie see you later.” Chen said as he hugged his baby sister good bye the others soon followed his lead and one by one left the classroom. “Oppa promise right.” Minyoung said to Tao who is the last one to say good bye. “Of course Minnie we will all come by during our break time to check up on you.” Tao said kissing her head then walked out of class.

(Sehun & Kai Lunch Time)

The youngest set of the Lee twins where the first to have lunch. So like promise they rushed to the kindergarten area of the campus to see their baby sister. Kai being the one closest to the door knocked before opening the door. “Hello Mrs. Kim we are here to visit Minyoung.” Kai said as he and Sehun bowed to the teacher. “Hello boy’s Minyoung is over there.” Mrs. Kim said pointing to a group of girls playing with dolls. Bowing again the two boys made their way to Minyoung. “Minnie.” Sehun called out. Minyoung turned right when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice. “Oppa’s!!!” Minyoung shouted happily as she stood up and ran toward her two older brothers. “Having fun Minnie?” Kai asked his younger sister. “Of course Oppa. I’m playing dollies with Jia and Fei.” Minyoung said pointing to two younger girls. “Hello girls.” Kai said smiling at the two who smile and waved back to Sehun and Kai. Minyoung lean her body onto Sehun as she told Kai what she did so far.

“Minyoung did you ate you’re lunch yet?” Sehun asked. “Aniyo I’m not hungry.” Minyoung said smiling at Sehun. “Minyoung go to your desk and eat the lunch that Omma packed for you.” Kai said pointing to her tiny desk. Pouting Minyoung made her way to her desk and started eating her lunch that was packed for her. “Omo you got her to eat thank you boys.” Mrs. Kim said smiling at Sehun and Kai. “No problem.” Sehun said. Just then the door opened reviling D.O and Tao. “Hyung’s here.” Kai said pointing to the two older twins. “Sup Minnie.” Tao said patting her head. “Hyung’s we gotta go have eat our lunch make sure she finish her food.” Sehun said as he and Kai made their way out of the class. After Minyoung finished her lunch she went back to playing with her two new friends. “Alright class nap time.” Mrs. Kim said as the kids all went to their cubby to grab a blanket. But D.O and Tao both knew all too well that Minyoung will be difficult to be put to sleep. “Minni how about D.O sings a song for you?” Tao asked as Minyoung nodded her head and lay down on her sleeping mat. As D.O finally put Minyoung to sleep he and Tao switch places with the troll triplets Chen/Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The triplets just watched over Minyoung’s sleeping body until it was time for them to switch places with Suho and Lay. After nap time the kindergartners would be having a small snack time. “Ok kids come and grab a snack bag and start digging in.” Mrs. Kim said as he placed a box filled with snacks bags in the middle of the floor. Minyoung lazily walked toward the box and pulled out her snack bag and made her way to her Oppa’s. “Boy’s we have two extra snack bags here you go enjoy.” Mrs. Kim said handing Suho and Lay a snack bag. “Hehehe I got a snack pack.” Suho smiled happily then did a little dance before he digs into his snack.

“Oppa trade?” Minyoung asked holding up her apple for Lay’s banana. “Sure.” Lay said opening the banana for her. “Thank you.” Minyoung happily said as she took a bite out of the banana. During the middle of snack time Suho and Lay where switched places with Kris/Xiumin and Luhan. “Ok it’s time for Physical Education. Please half the class as we will be playing dodge ball.” Mrs. Kim said as she brought out tiny soft squishy balls. “Would you guys like to play?” Mrs. Kim as the three eldest triplets. “Sure!” Luhan and Xiumin happily went to either group while Kris denied saying getting sweaty wasn’t his style. After a round of playing the three eldest Lee boys had to leave to go back to their class. “Bye Minnie sees you after school.” Luhan said hugging Minyoung. “Bye Oppa’s.”Min waved good bye. After two hours more hours of not seeing any of her brother’s classes were dismissed. Minyoung’s classroom door opened and one by one students exit the room. When Minyoung exit she saw all 12 of her older brothers waiting for her.

“Oppa’s!!!” Minyoung shouted running toward the nearest one and jumping onto his arms. “Had fun?” Xiumin asked carrying the younger girl. “Very much!” Minyoung said smiling at her brothers as they walked back home.