High School 1-b

EXO's little Sister

Half of  the semester have passed. Like another other day the boys of BTS would bother the poor girls. “Hey cutie, what do you say of having lunch with us?” Jimin asked giving Jia his famous eye smile. “I rather not.” Jia replied about to walk away when someone grab her wrist making her turn around. “Ok, how about after school me and you go have dessert at the bakery across from campus?” Jimin asked smiling at Jia. Rolling her eyes she trys to loosen Jimin’s grip but every time she twist her wrist free his grip tightens. “I don’t want to. Now let me go.” Jia said gritting her teeth. “Aww, come on baby. I can treat you like a princess.” Jimin said pulling Jia closer to him. “She said no, now let her go.” A voice said from behind.

“Oh, well lookie here. My princess came to see her prince.” V said walking up to Min who stood next to Jia. “Eww, don’t touch me.” Min said as V lifts her chin higher so their eyes meet. “Feisty today aren’t we.” V chuckled as he sees both Min and Jia glaring at them. “Just let us go. We want to eat lunch.” Min whined from annoyance. “Lunch? Sounds good let’s go.” V said wrapping his arm around Min’s waste as Jimin followed with Jia. “If you idiots know what’s best for you, I would let us go.” Min said trying to break free from V’s grip. “Now, now this isn’t the time to be acting up.” V whispered in Min’s ear as they entered the cafeteria. Fei who was sitting alone waiting for her two friends saw being kidnap by the boys of BTS. Jia who saw Fei whispered to her ‘Go hurry.’

Fei dashed out of the cafeteria. Running toward a club room her and the two girls became familiar with. Busting open the room she saw the seven boys laying around the room doing nothing. “What’s wrong?” Jr. asked Fei who busted inside the room. “They got them again.” Fei said out of breath as she took Bambam’s water. Right away all 7 of them ran out of the room. “Stay here.” Jb told Fei then followed his best friends. Fei being stubborn ignore Jb and followed behind.

“You guys never listen huh.” Jackson said as he pulled Jia away from Jimin. “Hey! We were having a moment.” Jimin glared at Jackson. “Moment my .” Bambam said as he pulled Jia behind. Mark was fuming with anger; his eyes harden when he saw V touching Min’s thighs. “D-don’t.” Min flinch as V’s hand went higher. Not able to hold back his anger he pulled Min and gave V one good punch. “I’ll let that slid. But next time when I’m playing around with my princess doesn’t bother us.” V said glaring at Mark as he and the rest of BTS left.

The group of 11 teens went back to the club room. “Why where you even with them!?” Mark shouted at Min as the two walked a few feet away from the rest. “It wasn’t like we wanted to be with them.” Min whined as she frowned. Not being able to stay mad at the girl Mark just sighed before patting her head. The 11 teens decided to skip the rest of the school day and head to the park. “I’m glad were all friends again.” Jia said smiling at Jackson gave her ice cream. “Me too.” Everyone agreed. As they were just lying on the grass and chilling Mark’s phone went off. “I’ll be back.” Mark said getting up and answering his phone. “She’s calling him again.” Jr. said rolling his eyes. The whole group watches as Mark answered the phone smiling. “Only if she wasn’t such a then maybe I would have liked her.” Jackson said as the rest nodded in agreement.

During the Spring break, Mark went back to LA to visit family and friends. When he came back he wasn’t alone. He brought his child hood best friend Bae Suzy. Who turned to be his girl friend during his break over there? Not wanting to be apart from him Suzy followed him back to Korea. “You know I always thought it would be you he’s with.” Youngjae said as the others once again agreed. “Guy’s where just friends, that’s all.” Min replied but as she said that her heart shattered. ‘Just friends.’ Min thought to herself. “Hey guys Suzy is on her way hope you don’t mind.” Mark said smiling as he came back and sat next to Min. Everyone gave him a small smile and a forced ‘sure’.

It was already 3:30 meaning school has been out for half an hour already. The group of friends were now heading to a café shop to eat snacks. As they reached the door Min was about to open it when a hand came in front of her and opened it for her. “Thank you.” Min said turning around and bowing at the boy in front of her. “M-Min?” The boy asked. When Min looked at the boys face her eyes nearly popped out. “Hanbin?” Min asked and soon the boy wrapped his arms around the small girl spinning her around. “What’s going on here?” Mark asked with his arm wrapped around Suzy’s shoulder as he looked at the boy who has is arm around his best friend. Ignoring him, Min shouted out to Jia and Fei. “Guy’s look whose here.” Min said pointing to Hanbin. Fei and Jia screamed in delight as they tackled the boy into a group hug.

“So let me get this straight. This here is one of your friends from Middle School?” Yugyeom asked. “But how? We never saw him.” Jackson asked as he and the boys seem confused. “It was during our last year of middle school, the year you idiots decided to unfriend us.” Fei said. “We said sorry already!” Jr. whined as Fei brought up the unfriended incident. “She’s just playing with you Jr. But we really did meet him during our last year of middle school. The three of us attended summer school at his school where we meet him and his friends.” Min said smiling at Hanbin. “F-Friends you mean there’s more. You got more friends beside us?” Bambam asked feeling hurt. “6 more boys to be precise. They kinda filled in the hole you idiots did.” Min said smiling at her best friends.

“Y-You replaced us!” Jackson said pointing to the three girls. “We didn’t replace you. We just made new friends.” Jia responded. “Isn’t that replacing?” JB asked looking at the three girls. “Fine, but were all friends now.” Fei said rolling her eyes at the childish boys. Mark didn’t say a word as he kept looking at Min and Hanbin’s interaction. “Bin whatca drinking?” Min asked looking at drink the boy was sipping on. “N-Nothing.” Hanbin replied as he quickly stood up. “Is that was we think it is?” Fei asked looking at Hanbin as the three girls stood up and cornered the boy.

“B.I there you are!” A voice shouted causing all of them to look at the boy’s who just walked in. “Bobby!!!” The three girls shouted running toward the bunny boy and attacking in into a group hug, then proceeded to the other boys. Got7 and Suzy just sat there looking at the three girls interacting with 7 boys. “Why do I feel neglected?” Jackson asked looking at Jr. who just pulled him into a motherly hug. “Guy’s come here let go back to the park.” Min said with a bright smile on her face as she jumped onto Hanbin’s back.

The group of high schoolers are now sitting in a circle. “Idiots meet our idiots.” Min said introducing the two groups. Bobby put Min into a head lock and messed up her hair. “That’s for calling us idiots.” Bobby said sticking his tongue out. For the next hour the group just sat down and got to know each other. When Min’s phone rang. “ it’s Chanyeol Oppa I forgot they would pick me up.” Min said staring at her phone.

“Hello?” Min answered

“Where the hell are you?!” Chanyeol’s deep voice asked

“At the park nearby.” Min replied scared

“Don’t move.” Chanyeol replied then hanged up

“I’m in deep .” Min said rubbing her face. 5 minutes later all 12 Oppa’s arrived. “We were waiting for an hour for you in front of the school!” Suho said glaring at his younger sister. “Sorry Hyung it was my fault.” Hanbin said not wanting Min to get in trouble. Mark was shocked to see how close this Hanbin dude was to Min’s brothers. From what he knows it was only Got7 that’s close to Min’s brothers. “Ommo Hanbin dude, how have you been?” Baekhyun asked pulling the boy into a hug. The rest of IKON stood up and greeted Min’s brothers. Luhan noticed now Mark stood up and walked toward the swing. Following the younger boy Luhan asked the boy “How are you Mark?” “Hey Hyung I’m good.” Mark replied as he kept staring at Min and Hanbin. “Mark, a lot had changed with you guys left the three girls. They meet them, and became friends with them. Their good guys especially Hanbin. He reminds us of you. Maybe that’s why Min felt safe with him.” Luhan said patting the younger boys shoulder before heading back to the group. “She felt familiar with him?” Mark question as he watches Min chase Hanbin around the grassed park laughing and smiling.

Mark made his way back to the group and Min made her way up to him. “Everything alright?” Min asked in english. “Yeah, just not used to seeing you close to other guys.” Mark truthfully said. A small smile came across her face before pulling Mark into a tight embrace. “Don’t worry Mark, you’ll always be my number 1 boy.” Min said as a smile spread across both of their faces.