High School 1-a

EXO's little Sister

High School part 1/A

“I can’t believe mu babies are in high school.” Suho said as he and his brothers walks the three girls to school. Further down the road Min, Jia and Fei walks ahead of the the 12 men.“I heard Jackson will be having a party at his house this Friday.” Jia whispered. “Are we going?” Fei asked. “I don’t know it’ll be weird. I mean we haven’t really been talking to them.” Min replied. Once they reached school Chanyeol asked the girls if they needed to be picked up after school. “Yup.” Min replied. “No, thanks Oppa’s I have after school studies today.” Fei replied. Now all eyes are on Jia. Min and Fei are smirking, knowing that Jia will be walking home today with someone else. “Umm, no thanks Oppa’s. Someone will be walking be home.” Jia quickly replied. Soon all 12 brothers are staring at their sister’s best friend a.k.a adopted sister #2.

[You will be picked up?]

[What time will you reach home?]

[Dose you’re mother knows?]

[Is the person walking you home a boy or girl?]

[Why don’t you want us to take you home?]

And the question’s kept on coming. “Oppa’s leave her alone. I’m sure Heechul will walk her safely.” Min replied knowing the questions will just keep on coming. The three girls quickly hugged each guy before rushing inside the school gates. “YAH!” Kris shouted still not satisfied with Jia’s news of walking home with a boy. The guys sighed before heading home all with one question in mind by Tao spoke what there all thinking “Who the hell is Heechul?”

*After school*

“Ok! Bye.” The three girls said before heading their separate ways. Focused on her phone Min didn’t notice that she’s about to run into one of the Kingka’s at school. Kim Taehyung aka V, a Kingka and member of Bangtan Boys aka BTS. “Well look who we have here…a wallflower.” V said as he circles around Min.  “What’s your name sweety?” V asked pushing Min’s chin up so there eyes are connected.

“M-Min.” Min mumbled scared. “What?” V asked not understanding. “Her name is…Why don’t you back the hell away.” A voice said from behind them. V and Min looked behind and saw GOT7 standing there glaring at V and the members of BTS.

“I didn’t ask you now, did I?” V asked smirking at the boy.

“No you didn’t but I seriously hate seeing dirty people like yourself touching what is mine.” The boy replied stepping closer to V. V smirked before glancing around Min. “But, I don’t see the name ‘Mark Tuan’ printed anywhere on her.” V replied. Mark, already tired from the long day of school wasn’t in the mood of messing with BTS. Mark was pulled back by Jackson who shouted loud enough for everyone around to hear. “Everyone remembers that Lee Minyoung, Wang Fei Fei and Meng Jia belong to GOT7!” once Jackson finished Mark grab Min and walked out toward the front gate along with GOT7.

Feeling awkard being around the boys who she hasn’t spoken to in over a year are now staring at her. “Don’t you have something to say?” Bambam asked rolling his eyes. “Um, thanks.” Min replied staring down at her shoes. “Whatever, just don’t go near them again.” Mark replied walking away as the rest of the members followed not looking back at the girl they saved, the girl they used to be close friends with. “OMG Min!!!” Jia shouted as she rushes toward her with Fei behind. “What the heck was that about?” Fei asked confused from all the commotion she heard inside the school building. “They saved me from BTS.” Min said still in shock. “Who?” Jia asked. “GOT7 all of them. But mostly Mark did all the work.” Min replied.

“Well dam, after not talking to us for over a year they told everyone we belong to them.” Jia said shocked at what Min told her and Fei. “Yup, it’s so weird. I mean right when they started becoming popular and became Kingka’s they just forgot about us. But today when they saw me in trouble they helped me. It felt like old times.” Min said smiling reminiscing at old times. “Girl’s where here.” Kai said as he, Baek., Chen and Xiumin arrived. Not wanting to go back to class Fei decided to head home with them. Jia was forced to as they didn’t want to guy by the name of Heechul to walk her home.

 

HI GUY'S SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN A WHILE. I WAS JUST TO LAZY TO BE HONEST. ANY WAY THE HIGH SCHOOL PART OF MIN'S LIFE WE BE SPLIT INTO A FEW PARTS. PART 1-B WILL BE UP SOON PROMISE ^^