Birth

EXO's little Sister

12:45 a.m.

“Shhh hurry before the catches us!” Luhan shouted as he, Xiumin and Kris sneaks back in from a crazy party they attended. As they entered the house they notice everyone rushing around screaming. “KEY’S!!!” Tao shouted to Xiumin. “WTF?” Xiumin whispered to Kris and Luhan who just shrugged their shoulders. “Boy’s about time you arrived home, now go and load everyone is the van.” Appa shouted as he ushered Omma ourside the door. “They knew we sneaked out?” Kris asked. “I guess, but what’s going on?” Luhan asked then saw D.O running around in the kitchen packing all sorts of food inside his backpack. “D.O-ah what’s going on?” Luhan asked as he made his way to the kitchen. “Omma. Baby. Now!!!” D.O shouted as he carried his pack backpack and easy baked oven   and ran outside shouting “Ommmmma wait for me~” “!!!” Luhan yelled starting to get all hyper/crazy like his younger brothers. “Guy’s go load the van with the boys. Omma is in labor!” Luhan shouted at Xiumin and Kris. “Meet outside in 10 minutes…GO!” Kris shouted as he ran up to Tao, Kai and Sehun and brought them to the van. “Stay.” Kris told the three firmly before heading back inside the house. Xiumin headed toward the game room where he rolled his eyes when spotting Chanyeol and Baekhyun playing. Pulling them by their ear’s he rushed them into the van not caring of the yells he’s reciving from the two. Luhan spotted Suho, Lay and Chen inside of their parent’s bedroom aguring. “Guy’s come on!” Luhan shouted. “Hyung, tell them that this outfit is better.” Suho said holding up a light pink dress. “What on earth are you guys doing?” Luhan asked rubbing his face once he notice the mess made in his parent’s room. “Picking out which outfit the baby should wear coming home.” Lay replied with a blank face. “Just bring them all come on.” Luhan replied pushing all three boy’s outside the room.

1:15 a.m.

“Ok let’s go~” Chanyeol shouted from the very back of the van. “Wait, how will we get there. All of us are underage to drive.” Kris asked as the brother’s looked at each other. “Hyung just drive.” Tao shouted. “W-what no!” Xiumin shouted. “Come on Appa taught the three of you guys to drive right? Just drive safely.” Sehun said. “Fine.” Kris replied. Causing Xiumin and Luhan to shout “WHAT? No way!!!” Luhan shouted. “Do you wanna see Omma and the baby?” Kris asked giving Xiumin and Luhan his famous face look. “Aish fine. Everyone buckle up!!!” Xiumin agreed. “Oh dear god were going to die.” Luhan kept repeating.  

1:30 a.m

“Pick a partner and hold hands.” Kris instructed. “Oh come on.” Luhan said as they made their way to the hospital room. As they opened the door they saw their parent’s smiling at each other as their Omma held onto their baby sister. And D.O at the corner cooking with his easy baked oven. “Boy’s come over here and meet Minyoung your baby sister.” Omma said showing the baby girl to them.