Middle School

EXO's little Sister

Middle School:

“I’ll be going now.” Min said as she headed toward the door. “Wait we will walk you.” Kris said as he and D.O headed toward her. The three siblings are now heading toward Min’s Middle School. “I can’t believe you’re in Jr. High now.” D.O said looking at his baby sister who now reaches his shoulders. “When will you guy’s be heading college?” Min asked. “We still got 3 days until we need to head out.” Kris replied. “D.O Oppa when do you and the other’s start High School?” Min asked pouting that she is the only child who has school this week. “Next week, campus is giving us an extra week off.” D.O replied.

As the three siblings neared the school the two boys notice that a few middle school boys have been eyeing there baby sister. D.O glared at one boy who whistled at Min. Kris extended his left foot out when he notice a boy his lips and neared Min, causing the poor boy to fall onto the ground. Min glared at her two brothers and whispered “Stop it Oppa’s. I don’t want to be hated on my first day.” “Who will hate our baby? Tell us and we will take care of them.” D.O said wrapping his arm around Min protectively. Min only rolled her eyes knowing not to fight against them it’ll just make them more protective.

As they reached the main gates they saw Fei and Jia surrounding boy’s as they wait for Min. All 12 boys love the two girls like they love Min so they are too protective toward them as little sisters. Kris walked up and stared at the boys surrounding the two girls and within a second all the boy’s scrammed. “Thanks Kris Oppa. Those boys were scary.” Jia said as she and Fei walk up toward the three siblings. “No problems girl’s. Now you three head in.” Kris said smiling at the three bff. “No talking to boys!” D.O and Kris shouted as the three girls ducked there head in shame and quickly walk to the main office.

*Skip to Lunch time*

“I can’t believe the only class we have together is P.E.” Jia said as the three girls eat their lunch in the cafeteria. “So how was class?” Fei asked. “It’s ok. I’ve made a few friends.” Min replied with Jia nodding her head. “Same.” Fei and Jia replied. After a few minutes of laughing someone headed toward the table. “Hey Min you forgot this.” A boy said handing Min a packet of paper. “Oh! Thank you Mark see you in science tomorrow.” Min said waving her hand as the boy left the table. When Min turned back around she saw her two best friends smiling crazy at her. “He’s just my lab partner that’s all.” Min replied shaking her head at her friends. Soon the first day of school is over. Min waited patiently for one of her brother’s to pick her up. Both Fei and Jia had already left. A few minutes of waiting Min decided to seat on the floor. “Hey watcha doing down there?” A familiar voice asked now squatting down to Min’s level. “Oh just waiting for my brother’s to pick me up.” Min replied looking at Mark. “Cool, I’m waiting for my friends to get out from class.” Mark replied. Soon the sun that was shining upon them disappeared. And 12 pairs of shoes stood eye level to them .

Min rolled her eyes when she looked up as saw all 12 of her brothers staring at Mark.


 

 

Hey guy's!!! So I finally updated my storyI actuall just got back from my summer vacation to the Philippines I'm having major jetlag -__- any way I've added a new character....Mark from GOT7, you'll be seeing ALOT of him and the rest of the member's. I actually wanted to add SNSD as his Noona's so they can get into a fight with EXO for bulling Mark but IDK yet still thinking... Any way hope you like this chapter!!! (^_^)