04

I'm Sorry, I Love You

It has been a month already since Jiyeon and I were dating. I’m planning to do something special for her. I hope she’ll like it. Myungsoo grabbed his phone and texted her up.

 

*Um, you’re free on this Saturday?*

 

*I’m not sure yet. Why?*

 

She totally forgot about our one monthsary. 5th May was the day I purposed to her. And five is my lucky number since then.

 

*I was thinking of taking you to somewhere.*

 

*Alright. I’ll spend my time with you. Are you going to pick me up?*

 

*As usual. See ya!*

.

.

.

.

It seems like important to him. Jiyeon checked on her calendar and realized that it was her one monthsary with him. Oh god, I’m so sorry.

.

.

.

.

Jiyeon went to Infinite’s house and look for Myungsoo. Unfortunately, he wasn’t around. And she decided to stay at that house and cook for Infinite’s members.

 

“Woohyun-ssi, when will Myungsoo come back?” Jiyeon asked.

 

“Why don’t you just give him a call?”

 

She sighed. “I tried to, lots of times. But he seems to off his phone.” She pouted.

 

Woohyun almost fell for her cuteness. She’s Myungsoo’s girlfriend. I can’t steal her just like that. “Maybe he’s busy. He’ll be back soon, though. Just wait for him.”

 

If only she remembered me. I was her Namstar before. How could she forgotten about me? Maybe because it was 10 years ago… Jiyeon-ah, I missed you. I missed us, but too bad, you’re someone else’s now. I have to let you go. But I’ve promised to be your Namstar forever…

.

.

.

.

Jiyeon fell asleep. A few minutes later, Myungsoo came back and saw her sleeping on the couch. He lifted her to his bedroom. He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. A few minutes later, she woke up. “Hey, you’re back now.” She yawned. Myungsoo laughed at her cuteness. “Don’t you know that you’re cute?” Myungsoo pecked her cheeks. “Why won’t you let me know that you came here? Are you missing me that much?” Myungsoo laid his lips on hers for a while.

 

Jiyeon pouted and pulled Myungsoo’s shirt. “You wouldn’t know how much I missed you. Where’ve you been?”“I have some works to do. So, you’re going to sleep over here? You can sleep on my bed. I promise I won’t do anything. Anyway, it’s getting late already. You should just sleep here. I’ll be sleeping on the couch.” He winked.

 

“As you wish.” Jiyeon went back to sleep since she was really tired.

.

.

.

.

It’s Saturday already. Ah, I can’t wait for it.  Myungsoo took his phone and dialed to Jiyeon's number.“Hey, I’m going to pick you up right now. I’ll be there in any minutes.” “I’ll wait for you.” 

 

A few minutes later.

 

“Close your eyes first. I’ll guide you, no worries.” Myungsoo blindfolded her eyes and held her hands.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To the paradise.” Myungsoo smiled.

 

Myungsoo opened the blindfold and Jiyeon was shocked. Roses were everywhere on the floor and even candles. He kneeled down in front of her and said, “Park Jiyeon, will you be mine forever? I promise I’ll protect you till the end. I promise to love you, every single day of forever. I know we’ve just met for a month, but I love you more than can I express it.”

 

Jiyeon cried and finally grinned. “Kim Myungsoo, did I ever told you that you’re the most perfect guy ever? You’re the only one in my eyes; I won’t look any other guys anymore. In every single lifetime, I’ll choose you, just as you’ve chosen me, forever.”

 

Myungsoo took his guitar and played for you a song written by him. It was “Real Story”.

 

“You ask me again today if I love you
I only laugh and ask why you say that again
You cry again today, saying I’m too much
It’s just the same answer to the same question

Are those words that hard to say?
Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?
Do I need to say it for you to know?
I love you everyday…”

 

“That’s the only thing that I can come out the best. If I’m being too cheesy, my apology. It’s just... I love you a lot, baby dino.” He kissed Jiyeon’s lips deeply and hugged her. “Aw, my babygirl is crying.” He wiped her tears out. “Don’t ever cry my love, your tears are luxurious.”