01

I'm Sorry, I Love You

 “Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-” Jiyeon lift her head up and looked at him. Oh my god. Jiyeon startled. He’s the kingka of the school. “I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry.” Jiyeon bowed about 15 degrees in front of him.

 

“It’s okay. It’s just an accident though. I’m okay, and you girl?” He smiled and offered a hand shake. “I’m Myungsoo, and you are ..?”

 

“I’m Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. Nice meeting you, Myungsoo.”

 

“So- I’m heading to the cafeteria, will you join me? I’ll treat you an ice-cream. Girls love ice-cream after all.”

 

“Mm, okay sure. I would love to.” Jiyeon walked behind him shyly and realized that the girls are giving her their death glares. And that meant she had to stay away from Myungsoo.

 

“What are you doing back there? Come and walk beside me.”

 

“Alright, sure.” Jiyeon nodded slightly and followed him.

.

.

.

.

In Myungsoo's bedroom.

.

.

.

.

“Ah~ What’s wrong with me? Keep thinking about that girl. How can I didn’t realize that she exist before? And, she’s drop-dead gorgeous. Ugh, this feeling. It’s been a while already since the last time I fall in love.” He keeps thinking about her and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later.

.

.

.

.

“Yah~ Myungsoo-ah~ Wake up, you punk! You’re late for school, idiot! Don’t tell me that you’re going to skip school today.” Sungyeol shouted at his right-ear.

 

“What the hell are you doing? I’m so not going to skip schools anymore. I’ve found my muse.” He's imagining about Jiyeon.

 

“W-WHAT?! WHO’S THAT LUCKY GIRL?! This is ridiculous! I’m your girlfriend okay.” Sungyeol joke around and hit Myungsoo’s head.

 

“Yah! That’s hurt, you know! I became stupid because of you.”

 

“Like I care. Duh, go take your shower now! It’s almost time for school already.”

.

.

.

.

As soon as he arrived at the school, he tried to search for Jiyeon.

.

.

.

.

“Ah. I've found her. Jiyeon!” Myungsoo shouted from the back.