02

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Jiyeon turned around and said “Oh, hey Myungsoo.”

 

Why’s she being so cold towards me? Never mind. “Um, can you go out with me after school? It’s not a date, I promise.” Myungsoo smirked. “I’m just bored staying at home, my friends have activities to work on, so will you accompany me?”

“Why must be me? Girls love you right? Plus, we just met on yesterday? Nonsense.”

Myungsoo scratched her head. “No, it’s just the girls were hanging around me and ‘oppa oppa’ me. They’re acting cute in front of me when they’re the noonas. Ah, I’m begging you please~!” Myungsoo made a puppy eye and Jiyeon fell for him.

“Alright, we’ll hang out together. But not for a long time, okay? I’ve works to do.” Jiyeon smiled.

.

.

.

.

Why did I agree with him? Ah, he’s too cute to resist. I mustn’t fall for him. True love doesn’t exist. It’s just a love between high-schoolers and will break up after graduate, somehow.

.

.

.

.

After school hours.

.

.

.

.

“Hey, how long have you waited for me? I’m sorry - I need to pass up my assignment first.” Jiyeon gave a warm smile at him.

 

I’ve died everyday waiting for you, baby. “Um, just a few minutes ago. Now, let’s go.” Myungsoo pulled her hand and held it all day long. Jiyeon didn’t mind about it at all.

 

“Eh, there’s any ice-cream over them. Let’s get some.” Myungsoo runs like a 5 year-old kid to the ice-cream vendor. “What flavor would you pick? Ah, I know. Vanilla! It’s your favorite right?” He grins.

“How’d you know? Oh, I remember now. You treated me an ice-cream before-” Aish. This guy seems like flirting with me something.

.

.

.

.

“Myungsoo-ah~! It’s getting late already. Let’s go home, my parents are getting worried.”

 

“Mm, sure. But, I’ll send you, okay?”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts.”

.

.

.

.

Both Jiyeon and Myungsoo finally arrived at Jiyeon's home. She lived in a bungalow and Myungsoo was amused.

 

“Wait up! I need your phone number, it will be easier for me to contact with you.”

 

Jiyeon took a piece of paper and write it down. “Here, catch up with you later. Bye!” Jiyeon waved as she walked in home.

.

.

.

.

Myungsoo lay down on his bed and took his phone and the paper that Jiyeon gave to him before. Ah, I missed that girl already. He inserted her number and make “Nae sarang” (My love) as her name.

*Hi, it’s me Myungsoo.*

 

She replied. *Oh, Hi Myungsoo. It’s getting late already. Don’t you have to sleep?*

 

Yes! She replied me! He jumped happily. *I’m used to sleep late, yourself? It’s not good for a girl like you.*

 

*Oh, I’m studying right now.*

 

* Am I disturbing you? I’m sorry.*

 

*No you’re not sweetie. I’m kinda bored though. Glad you texted me.*

 

Holy. She called me sweetie. God help me~ *I was thinking whether you can teach me Maths on this Saturday. I’ll drop by to your house. Be my tutor for a month. :D”

 

*Um, okay. I’ll help you out. Make sure you’re punctual.*

 

Oh baby, I’ll come earlier than ever. *Great! I’ll come at 8 am. Wait for me, okay? I love you, baby. Good night and sleep tight.*

 

*I love you too, as a friend, Myungsoo. Night night.* “What’s wrong with this guy saying ‘I love you’ to me? Ah maybe he’s just playing around.”

 

“She said ‘I love you too’ but as a friend. Argh! Never mind, I’ll make her fall for me.”

.

.

.

.

Ah, he’s coming soon. What should I wear? Ah, why am I so excited? Damnit. It’s just a day tutoring him Mathematics.

 

Ding dong.

 

 Jiyeon opened up the door and Myungsoo was standing in front of her. As usual, he’s good-looking even though with that casual wear.

 

“Ah, you’re so early. Come in, please.”

 

Goddamn you looked beautiful today, baby. No, you’re always beautiful in my eyes. Gosh, why am I falling for her deeply? Myungsoo mumbled. “Shall we start now?”

 

“Sure, have a seat.”

 

Jiyeon taught him for 3 hours. He kept staring at her and she felt uncomfortable somehow. “Why you keep starring ate me?” She finally asked.

 

“Nothing. It’s just you’re too beautiful. Jiyeon-ah, I know we just met, but I’m deeply in love with you. I can’t help myself out, but it keeps hurting me from hiding this feelings. I don’t even know why am I being like this. Jiyeon, I love you till the end and I’ll protect you from any circumstances. I promised I won’t hang around with another girls and I promised I’ll be with you till my time has come. You may take your time to accept me, I’ll wait for you. And the last night’s text when I said I love you, I really meant it.” He said in a sad tone and his look in the eyes were sincere. Jiyeon hasn’t met any guys like him before.

 

“I can’t promise you. But just give me some time to think about it.” Jiyeon smiled slightly.

 

“Alright. I’ve to go now. Goodbye, love. I’ll text you tonight.” He kissed her forehead, she was shocked a bit, but she finally gave him a sweet smile instead.

 

“Alright, see ya.”