A Nightmare come true

Fall For Me

 

Yonghwa woke up, realising that Kyongsoon wasnt in the room with him. "Aish~! Seriously, everytime I get to have time with her, Minhyuk always takes her!" Yonghwa ruffled his hair in anger. Yonghwa went outside of his room and immediatly saw Minhyuk.
 
"Annyeo-"
"Shut up." Yonghwa replied angrily to Minhyuk and walked off.
 
Yonghwa marched down the stairs, leaving loud steps. Everyone went quiet. 
 
"Yonghwa, are you going to have breakfast?" Jungshin asked. 
"No. I'll just drink some hot chocolate."
Jungshin nodded, confused.
 
Kyongsoon came down the stairs, still in her pjs and had messy hair, which caught Yonghwa's attention. 
"Good morning everyone!" Kyongsoon greeted as she streached.
Yonghwa's eyes followed her, as he gazed longily at her. 
 
"Good morning Kyongsoon..." Yonghwa tried to make conversation.
Kyongsoon looked straight at him and she shuddered. 
"Kyongsoon. Gwaenchana?" Yonghwa and Minhyuk asked at the same time as they both stood up.
"Ne. Lets just go to school." she imediatly said, trying to avoid the subject.
 
Everyone got into the car, except for Kyongsoon.
"Ah, driver, can I please take the bus? I don't want to ride the limo."
"Ah, Ne. Its your choice."
"Gamsahamnida."
 
"Isn't Kyongsoon riding with us this morning?"
Yonghwa completly ignored what Jonghyun said and stared out the window.
 
15 minutes later, CN BLUE arrived at school, but Kyongsoon was already there, talking to her friends.
"Kyongsoon-ah!" Jungshin yelled out. "Annyeong!" and gave a cute little wave to her.
Kyongsoon bowed to him and just looked at Yonghwa and Minhyuk without smiling, remembering her dream.
 
Yonghwa just continued walking, with Jungshin and Jonghyun and left Minhyuk alone.
 
As soon as they got into class, the teacher wasn't there yet. 
"Yah. Jungshin, Jonghyun, when the teacher comes, tell her... I have something on. Araso?" Yonghwa grabbed his bag and went to find Minhyuk.
 
Finally, Yonghwa got to the classroom that Minhyuk was in and pointed straight at him. Minhyuk noticed Yonghwa pointing at him and got his bag and walked with Yonghwa. Yonghwa had a serious look on his face. "Follow me." Yonghwa continued to walk towards the back of the school with scared Minhyuk following behind.
 
"Hyung, what are you do-"
Yonghwa pushed Minhyuk into the wall and made Minhyuk stop talking. Yonghwa continued to do what he was planning to do. He punched Minhyuk in the stomach and it made him fall onto the ground. 
"Gaah." Minhyuk let out a sound of pain.
Yonghwa grabbed Minhyuk's shirt and pulled him up. 
"Yah." Yonghwa said with a angry tone. "Stop stealing Kyongsoon away from me."
Minhyuk looked at him, with watery eyes of pain. "Hy-hyung. I p-pro-promise n-n-not to." He tried to say, with his school shirt colar 
pushing against his neck. 
Finally, Yonghwa realesed him. 
 
The bell rang and everyone went out to have recess.
"Kyongsoon-ah, arent those your friends over there?" JiYeon asked.
Kyongsoon turned her head and saw Minhyuk on the ground and Yonghwa standing there, looking at him.
"Yah. Eunjung, hold onto my bag, I am going to go sort them out." Kyongsoon said as she marched towards them.
"YAH! WHAT THE HELLO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Kyongsoon was hot with fury.
"Kyongsoon-ah."
"SHUT UP YONGHWA! WHY ARE YOU BASHING EACH OTHER UP? HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU TWO AT EACH OTHER LIKE THIS BEFORE AND HONESTLY, IT IS REALLY SICKENING ME! JUST STOP~!"  Kyongsoon's voice had almost gone from the screaming.
"Mianhae Kyongsoon-ah." Minhyuk said, looking down on the floor.
"For what? For almost killing each other? This is just like my dream I had last night, and trust me it wasnt a pleasent one.  I will just hang around with Jungshin and Jonghyun from now on." Kyongsoon marched off.
The two boys stayed silent. Minhyuk's eyes almost filled with tears, and so did Yonghwa's, imagining what the future would be like with Kyongsoon being close to Jungshin and Jonghyun.