Comfort.

Fall For Me

 

KyongSoons POV: 
 
 
I can’t believe those two. They have an image to maintain and not only that they’re supposed to be band mates. Brothers, even. I wanted so badly to beat up everything. This was stupid! Beyond stupid in fact! Damp streams made their way down my cheeks and I was thankful that my teacher had excused me due to my state of overwhelming emotions. 
 
I took as much time from the lesson as I could trying to calm down. I went to the bathroom, washing my face. I went to get a drink before finally stumbling into the school’s garden it was secluded, good I needed to be alone. 
 
I really had no idea what was getting into Yonghwa and Minhyuk. They were always so happy when we were together alone but the second the other one came into the picture all chaos would break loose. Appa wouldn’t be happy if he knew even half of this.
 
 I knew I had to get to the bottom of this but right now, I just didn’t feel like seeing either of them. I wanted a break from them, but yet something inside of me wanted to be near them, to comfort them and to have them comfort me. 
 
Yonghwa looked so peaceful and lonesome when I had left him sleeping last night and I almost felt bad for leaving him, but when I bumped into Minhyuk I had gotten the lonesome and sad vibe. It was almost as if there was a new dependence and reliance on me by them and I honestly didn’t know what to make of it. 
 
Two familiar voices laced through the air as the sunlight that surrounded me was blocked by the two familiar figures. 
 
“Kyongsoon-ah, what’s the matter?” Jung Shin asked gently. 
 
“Did somebody hurt you? Shall Oppa beat them up?” Jonghyun added. 
 
“An-Aniyo…. It’s nothing”, I sighed, wiping my tears. 
 
“Come on”, Jungshin tugged my hand, kneeling down to my level.  “Tell your Oppas what’s wrong”, he said kindly. 
 
“You can tell us anything KyongSoon-ah”, Jonghyun promised, also kneeling down in front of me. 
 
I opened my mouth to speak but was silenced by the end of the day bell. “Come on, let’s go-” Jonghyun spoke up as both boys stood helping me stand too. I heaved a heavy sigh, before finally telling them everything on the way home. 
 
Luckily it wasn’t too much of a walk and by the time we were through the front door I wasn’t even up to the half of it. I knew from the dinner that the two were acting weird but I couldn’t think of why and I told both Jungshin and Jonghyun this. They sat down on the sofa, as they laid me down over the both of them as I continued getting in depth about the nightmare and then the fight, tears escaping all over again. 
 
Jungshin gently my hair, telling me not to worry and not to cry. While Jonghyun told me that they’d fix it and began to sing the comfort song. Tears were still escaping as my body shook with sobs. I couldn’t even remember why I was crying so hard but I felt protected and very sleepy, but the constant crying wouldn’t allow me to sleep just yet. 
 
The quiet slam of a door, had startled me from the daze I was in. Jonghyun and Jungshin silenced, and their grip tightened on me. I refused to look knowing what had closed that door. It was one, the other or both and no matter who it was the ending would not be good. I buried my face into JungShins arm and stayed there for just a little longer hoping that this would all go away.