Dad knows now.

Fall For Me

 

I knew it was Minhyuk. His loud 'yah' was enough to recognise. 
 
"YONGHWA TAKE YOUR HANDS OF MY GIRL!"
 
I shook my head making sure that I wasnt in a dream.
 
"Your girl? Shes mine. So go away."
 
I couldnt take it anymore. 
 
"YAH! Just stop it you two!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 
 
Suddenly a door creeked open and there stood my dad, looking mad as ever.
 
My eyes widened as Minhyuk and Yonghwa tried running.
 
"DONT. EVEN. THINK. ABOUT. IT. MINHYUK. AND. YONGHWA!!"
 
I've never seen my dad this angry before. Honestly, it scared me.
 
"App-" my dad came and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen to have a private talk while Minhyuk and Yonghwa where sitting on the stairs.
 
I sat in the kitchen with my dad and talked to him.
 
"Kyongsoon-ah. My daughter. What happened with you and those boys? I've noticed that they have been acting really weird when they are in recording. Tell me what happened."
 
I tried holding back the tears but they came out, one by one.
 
"Appa. They keep fighting and a few days ago, Yonghwa was beating up Minhyuk oppa. Then, I came home with Jungshin and Jonghyun that night and got comforted by them. Appa, they almost killed each other." I tried saying with tears coming out like raindrops on a really rainy day.
 
My dad just looked at me, concerned. "Kyongsoon-ah. Why where they trying to kill each other?" 
 
"Appa, they were trying to kill each other just because ..." I looked at the door of the kitchen and saw Minhyuk and Yonghwa sitting there. "Because of ... me." I said, with tears still coming out as I tried talking.
 
"You? Would it be better if they moved out?"
 
"APPA!" I screamed.
 
"Its best for you."
 
"ANDWAE! They are my best friends. I've gotten really close. You just cant force them to move out so suddenly." 
 
"Kyongsoon-ah. Just go to bed. I think its time for them to move out."
 
I ran out of the kitchen and upstairs, completly missing Minhyuk and Yonghwa and going into my room, crying.
 
Meanwhile, Minhyuk and Yonghwa where having the talk with my dad.
 
"Now boys. Kyongsoon told me that you guys almost killed each other."
 
The look on Minhyuk's face looked mean. He sat away from Yonghwa, avoiding a fight.
 
"Aniyo. We didnt kill each other." Yonghwa said straightly.
 
"Ne. We didnt kill each other. Hyung just punched me..."
 
Kyongsoon's dad eyes got wide with anger.
 
"That is not how I tollerate my band members to be. I put you guys in a band because I thought you guys would work together. But I think I should not have let you meet my daughter. I knew it was a bad idea. As a result, you guys are going to move out." 
 
Minhyuk had his mouth wide open while Yonghwa was in tears. 
 
"But you cant do this. We promise to not fight anymore." Minhyuk explained. 
 
"Alright. Enough. Yes. We both love Kyongsoon. You can't stop someone from having feelings for a person. Its hard loving the same girl as your friend. We might fight, we might have times when we dont want to see each other. I dont understand how you can just kick us out like this. We have all grown close to Kyongsoon and we love her being around. Im staying, and so is Minhyuk. Im going." Yonghwa explained as he walked out of the room and went to his room. Minhyuk followed.
 
I was in Jungshin and Jonghyun's room, talking to them. Laughing with these guys are so fun. All we are is just missing the other two. The door suddenly opened.
 
"Guys. We might be moving out."