Forgiven and you're the girl.

Fall For Me

Yonghwa’s POV:  

 
“KyongSoon-ah, are you still angry at your Oppas?” Minhyuk asked, pouting.
 
She nodded slightly, looking between the both of us before shaking her head. “You made me worry, don’t ever fight again!” She said strongly. 
 
We both nodded, “Minhyuk-ah, Mianhae”, I mumbled. “We need to get along again”, I finished. 
 
“Ne, hyung. I’m glad!” Minhyuk beamed. Truth be told I was never angry at him, just jealous of him. But, just because we’re making up does not mean that he’s going to get KyongSoon. "Mianhae Hyung....Mianhae Kyongsoon-ah", Minhyuk mumbled.
 
"Mianhae Kyongsoon-ah", I muttered after. 
 
"It-It's okay, Oppas", she said with a relieved sigh. 
 
"Chincha?" Minhyuk asked excitedly. Running up to her, arms wide open. Jungshin shifted standing slightly in front of her. 
 
"Not yet, we should work this out first with manager Hyung", he said, keeping his eye on Minhyuk. 
 
I slowly approached them, "Kyongsoon-ah-" I began, only to have Jonghyun stand in front of me, shaking his head. "As I was saying, how can we get your father to change his mind?" 
 
"Change Appas mind?" She questioned from behind Jonghyun and Jungshin. 
 
"Mm. What can we do?" Minhyuk asked. 
 
"Uhhh....Uhhh...." 
 
"Think hard Kyongsoon-ah, you can do it", Jungshin cooed supportively, facing her as he spoke. 
 
"Ne, come on Kyongsoon-ah, whenever you wanted something or forgiveness what'd you do?" Jonghyun added gently, turning to face her also.
 
"Mmm....", she thought outloud cutely. Aish! Just let me through, let me hold her. "....Aegyo", she said proudly. 
 
"Do we?" I asked, a giggle escaping her lips that I was so close too. 
 
" Aniyo, I'll do it", she gave us the thumbs up, skipping out the door. 
 
"Kyongsoon-ah!" I called. She stopped in her tracks. 
 
"We should come with you." I moved my hand forward and back signalling for Minhyuk to follow and Jungshin and Jonghyun if they so wished. 
 
She nodded as all four of us, followed her as she skipped down the stairs. 
 
 
Kyongsoon's POV: 
 
I skipped quickly down the stairs with all four Oppas following close behind.  Appa was sitting quietly with his coffee in his hand at the dining table in the kitchen, I turned signalling that the Oppas give me a minute before they came in. They all agreed, as I quickly walked over to him. "Appa", I said cutely. 
 
"Ah, Kyongsoon", Appa said. "Did you need something?" He asked, concerned. 
 
"Anniyo, but Appa. Please don't make the Oppas leave. It's all a misunderstanding and it's been so much fun having them here. Appa please don't make them go", I blunk a few times adding as many cute faces and poses into my short speech. 
 
"Please Hyung, it won't happen again", I heard Minhyuks innocent voice from behind me, followed by sets of footsteps. 
 
"Ne, hyung. I guarantee it", Yonghwas voice finished. 
 
"Araso, I can't stand to see five of the most important people in my life upset." He smiled, "Just don't let it happen again", he said his voice full of authority. We all nodded, the boys bowed and we all headed upstairs.  
 
Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin walked ahead, with Yonghwa and I following. “Kyongsoon-ah, follow me”, he whispered, turning in the direction of his room. I followed silently behind him as none of the three suspected a thing. 
 
I walked inside of his bedroom, as he closed the door gently behind us both. “Kyongsoon-ah. I’m really sorry about everything that’s happened. But, it’s what happens when two guys fall for the same girl”, he told me gently. 
 
“Fall for the same girl?” I asked, blinking just to make sure it was real… It was no dream. I wasn’t dreaming. It was then I noticed how close Yonghwa was to me. 
 
“You’re the girl that we want to right our love songs for”, he smiled, tilting his head to the side.  He was inching closer and closer as his eyes drifted close. My eyes followed in suit, as it all went dark and all I could feel was the warmth and softness that enveloped my lips. 
 
... My first kiss.