Completely ignored those two

Fall For Me

 

I still had my face buried into Jungshin's arm.I still had no idea who had walked in and who slamed the door.
 
"Yah." Jonghyun said, trying to stop Yonghwa from walking upstairs.
"Let go of me!" Yonghwa yelled at the top of his voice and pushed Jonghyun's arm away from his.
 
Jungshin continued to take care of me. I felt my heart beat faster then it usually does. Having this comfort from someone is special. Especially if you are in real pain. 
 
Minhyuk was last to walk inside. I could feel his eyes on me. I heard footsteps come closer to me. "Yah. Minhyuk, dont come close to her, she has had a rough day. Its best if Jonghyun and I just take care of her." Jungshin said. 
 
I took my head out of Jungshin's arms and looked around the room. "Kyongsoon-ah, are you feeling better?" Jonghyun asked me, already in the kitchen making dinner. "Ne. Gomawo." I smiled at them happily. 
 
~Minhyuk's room~
Aish! I feel bad now. Something about Jungshin and Jonghyun just before was a little weird. OMO! Does she like one of them? Haha, Kang Minhyuk, thats not true. They are just really nice people. What if she tells her dad about this? No! Haha, she wont tell her dad, or will she? Aish~! 
 
~Yonghwa's room~
Do I let my feelings get the best of me? I was a bit harsh on Minhyuk at school today. I feel like I lost a very valuable friendship, but I just had to let my feelings take it too far. I still can't that image of her laying on Jungshin and her head buried straight in his arms. Come on, Yonghwa, just forget what you did to Minhyuk today and try to make everything better.
 
~Downstairs~
"Oppa~! When will dinner be ready? Do you want me to help you?" I said happily.
"Yeah, of course. Can you set the table for me please?" Jonghyun asked.
"Ne!" I proceeded to set the table for dinner. 
"Jungshin, Jonghyun-oppa. Has Yonghwa and Minhyuk been like this before?"
Jonghyun looked at Jungshin and Jungshin did the same to Jonghyun.
 
"Aniyo. We've been together for three years and we haven't seen Yonghwa and Minhyuk go at each other like this before."
"Yeah. If they hadn't known you, they wouldnt be attacking each other so much. Aish~ Its gettin annoying."
Jonghyun and Jungshin said.
"Im lucky I have you two. Your the two only nice people in your group." I smiled.
 
It was dinner time and Minhyuk and Yonghwa came down stairs from their rooms. I didnt make any eye contact with any of them, since I still hate them about what they did.
 
"Jungshin oppa, Jonghyun oppa, can I sit in between you two?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. Jungshin smiled in agreement and Jonghyun just ruffled my hair. "Gomawo!" I sat on the table and saved the two seats for Jonghyun and Jungshin by putting my hands on their seats.
 
Yonghwa sat on the seat across from Jungshin and Minhyuk sat across from Jonghyun. 
 
"Oppa, can you please pass the noodles?" I asked Jonghyun.
*How come she didn't ask me? I'm closest to the noodles.* Yonghwa thought to himself.
Jonghyun passed me the noodles and smiled.
 
"Jungshin-ah. Can I talk to you, in private?" Minhyuk asked, with a look of guilt on his face. Jungshin looked up with noodles hanging out of his mouth. "Ne." 
"Op-" I tried calling out to Jungshin, but suddenly, I started to choke. 
"Kyongsoon ah! Are you o-" I gave the death stare to Yonghwa, telling him to shut up. I stopped choking and went to go outside, when I heard Minhyuk and Jungshin talking.
 
"Jungshin-ah. Do you like Kyongsoon-ah?"
 
"Haha! A-ani. Wae?"
 
"You had her laying on you today after school."
 
"Yah! Minhyuk-ah! Are you trying to say that you are jealous? Aish~! This kid. Seriously. Its nothing to get jealous about. I dont like her."
 
*Wow. Thats the first time I've seen Jungshin yell. I hope its the only time.*
 
"Kyongsoon?"
 
"Jungshin oppa."
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I choked earilier so I came out here to get some air."
 
"Ah. But your alright, right?"
 
"Ne. Of course."
 
He reached his hand out to me and I just looked at it. 
"Come on, I'll help you up." he said, smiling.
"Ah, Of course." I grabbed his hand and got up.
 
I walked in with Jungshin and noticed that the dishes were already off the table and everyone was in their rooms. 
"Well, oppa, I think we should go study. Take care! Annyeong." I smiled and walked upstairs.
"Kyongsoon-ah. Goodnight." He said smiling, walking into his room.
 
I walked into my room
"Kyongsoon-ah. You must tell your dad about what happened. Aish! But what if cnblue break up? It would be so sad to the boices. its been a big day Kyongsoon, I think its best if you sleep. Tomorrow is just another day with the cnblue boys." I said to myself, slowly falling asleep.