The Puppy and The Beast of Jealousy.

Fall For Me

 

“It’s okay”, I whispered to Minhyuk. His frown lit into a smile. He carefully lifted his fork towards my lips as I took the congratulatory cake into my mouth, happily. I smiled and thanked Minhyuk gaining a look from Yong Hwa.  I placed my hand around the front of Minhyuks ear, whispering, “Is he okay? Is he usually like this?” 

I pulled away as Minhyuk shook his head, muttering, “A-An-Aniyo”, so only we could hear.
 
I nodded, mouthing an, “Okay”. It wasn’t long before all seven of us were piling back into the cars, heading home after the happy but awkward evening. 
 
“Aigoo! I’m tired”, Jonghyun muttered entering through the front door once we had arrived.  “Goodnight everyone!” He farewelled, walking up the stairs and towards his room. 
 
“Goodnight boys, I think it’s time for us to go to bed too.” Omma said, bringing Appa with her all of us saying goodnight.
 
Minhyuk staying behind me, even as I entered my room. 
 
“Oppa, what’re you-?” I fumbled to find my light switch but found a material covered stomach and torso instead. I hastily moved away. 
 
“Psst.” Something poked my shoulder. “Pst.” 
 
“Yah!” I whispered back, putting my lamp on, turning to see Minhyuk grinning. 
 
“Dongsaengie! I’m bored….Watch a movie with me!” He begged childishly. 
 
“D-Dongsaeng?”, I thought. It sounded better. It was in the right context at least. “Okay, I’ll meet you downstairs in five, just let me change first.” He nodded, running to his room whilst I closed my door, quickly changing into my Doraemon tank top and pyjama shorts.
 
I hurriedly approached the top of the stairs, having a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 
 
“Boo!” A voice whispered before giggling. The arms released me, but a hand found mine, “C’mon let’s go”, Minhyuks voice ran through my ears as my heart sped up at the closeness and the contact. We walked down the stairs quickly setting up our movie, a comedy.
 
We sat quietly, close together underneath a blanket. Occasionally, we’d both laughed quietly, trying not to wake anybody with our laughter.  Slowly my eyes felt heavy, as I gently rested my head on Minhyuks shoulder, before we readjusted so my head was resting in his lap. He slowly and gently my hair as I faded off to sleep. 
 
 
Normal POV: 
 
A lone figure walked down the stairs to a scene that made his heart clench. Two figures sleeping one leaning against the back of the sofa, whilst the other using the first persons lap as their pillow. The man took the remote control into his hand, switching the TV off. Two strong arms replaced the sofas hold on the girls petite frame as he cradled her against his chest. He stuck his tongue out at the other male, “Pabo”. 
 
He ascended the stairs, whispering to her, “Aish, if only you knew”.