Do you understand?

Fall For Me

 

KyongSoon’s POV: 
 
 
I felt uneasy walking downstairs after everything that had happened yesterday, I had gotten very little sleep due to my dreams about the two again. 
 
I carefully flipped my legs out of the bed and I felt shakey and nervous for some reason as I headed over to my door, opening it slowly. I started to sneak towards the stairs as my legs gave out on me. 
 
“KYONGSOON!” A voice yelled and in a few seconds later two arms were wrapped around me. “Are you alright?” The person swung around so they were now kneeling in front of me.  
 
I looked into the familiar brown eyes, “Yonghwa?“ I quickly moved away struggling to get out of his grip, feeling slightly dizzy as I stood. 
 
“Kyongsoon-ah. Please, talk to me!” 
 
“An-Ani. I don’t want to-”, he stepped closer grabbing onto my hands, begging me once more to hear him out. 
 
I simply shook my head at her, “Please. You have to understand! Minhyuk and I-” 
 
“What’s going on?” A groggy voice said from the door way behind Yonghwa. My eyes grew. 
 
“Ah-Ah-Ap-Appa! Did we wake you?”  
 
“Aniyo, is everything alright out here?” He asked still groggy from sleep. 
 
“Ne, everything is fine!” Yonghwa said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, helping me down the stairs. 
 
“Yah! I said I didn’t want to talk to you”, I whispered to him as we headed down the stairs. 
 
Once we were downstairs, he spun me around placing both hands on my shoulders. “Then just listen, okay? Do this for your Oppa”, a slight pout forming on his lips. 
 
“Fine”, I said huffing blowing hair out of my face. 
 
 
“Okay, I know we’ve been acting weird lately, but we do have a reason. You have to believe us, we want to look out for you Kyongsoon. We care for you, much more than you know.  Do you understand why your Oppas have been acting weirdly?” 
 
“Urrr-” 
 
He moved a bit closer. “WE. REALLY. CARE. FOR. YOU.” He moved closer. “Do you understand what I’m saying?”
 
They really cared for me? I thought all of the Oppas did.  
 
Don’t Jungshin and Jonghyun Oppa consider me a good dongaing too? 
 
Aigoo. I’m so confused. I shook my head as an answer to Yonghwas question. 
 
“Here, let me show you”, he  inched a bit closer his head tilted towards the side. “Close your eyes”, he instructed gently. I did as he said. Even though I was angry at him, the gentleness in his voice melted me to his whims.  
 
All seemed silent as a hotness huffed against my lips, getting closer and closer. 
 
“YAH!” A voice yelled breaking the trance that I was in.