Nightmares and Stealing.

Fall For Me

 

Kyong Soon’s POV: 
 
I was so warm. It was almost as if the warmth enveloped me in happiness. I snuggled closer into the warmth recognizing a manly scent. It smelled wonderful. And I never felt like leaving this wonderful piece of heaven. I knew I was dreaming because this sensation was to good to be true. 
 
I decided to just stay still and relaxed and let this dream continue. The scenery was dark, almost completely black but I didn’t care, the smell, the warmth and the faint sound of breathing and a rhythmic heart beat made it all worthwhile making up for the blackness.  
 
A small shift caused my body to move, was my dream changing already? No! I was happy here. My mind lit up as a grassy green scenario lit up before my eyes, a chequered picnic blanket inside, with a brown woven basket on top, a female and two males happily laughing in the scene. I recognised the female…. It was me. But, who were the males, I squinted my eyes closer. Yonghwa? What was he doing? Was he smiling? At me? I looked even further noticing the second male as Minhyuk doing the same? 
 
Both kept smiling and continuously trying to hold my hand or feed me or give and have some form of skinship with me. Slowly getting more violent with the other as if a competition was brewing between the two. 
 
An evil side of each boy showing, I never knew such things existed. Especially not in Minhyuk he was always so bubbly it’d kill me to see him angry, sad or even heartbroken like he was now as he stared down Yonghwa. Yonghwa was never an evil person and this side of him was scaring me, I’ve seen him a little mad but this was beyond scary. I saw myself stand as well, trying to break the two apart from their staring competition that was bound to get even more violent than the occasional push for domination a voice that I recognised as mine yelling a “STOP!” shaking me finally awake from this nightmare. 
 
I had sat up, Yonghwas arm flung from my waist as he remained asleep. Maybe that’s why I was so warm and maybe he was what was making the noise and what smelt so good. Aigoo, KyongSoon stop thinking about him like that! What’s wrong with you? 
 
My breathing still remained in a pant as I tried to shake off the thoughts of both Yonghwa and my nightmare. Maybe a glass of water will calm me down? I nodded to myself, sliding off of the bed and heading out of the closed door with a quick and quiet swinging motion. I sneaked down the hallway heading for the stairs when a black object blocked my path sending me flying down to the ground. 
 
“Ky-KyongSoon…Is- Is th-that you?” An innocent, puppy-dog like voice asked. I nodded into the darkness, giving a ‘mmhm’ as a response. “A-Aigoo, I did-didn’t see you”, that voice…. 
 
“Min-hyukie? Is it you?” This time he was the one who gave an ‘mmhm’ as a response. 
“What are you doing out here at this hour, hm?” He asked.
 
“I had a nightmare-”, I mumbled a little ashamed.
 
“Ah-”, he mumbled, he gently lifted me off of the ground and helped me stand. “I had one too. It was terrible-” he muttered. I looked up into his eyes, as a small glint of sadness shone in them.
 
“What was it about Minhyukie?” I rubbed his head gently. 
 
“I was happy with this girl in my dream she was so pretty but then another guy took her away from me and it made me really sad…“, he mumbled, as he looked at his feet. 
 
“Oh, well it’s only a dream”, I told him, trying to cheer him up. I had never seen this side of Minhyuk before, he seemed really sad about this. 
 
“How about we go get something to eat to cheer us both up?” I suggested he nodded as we headed downstairs and began searching for some snacks. I sat down next to him at the stools by the counter and we both began snacking hungrily on the goods we had found. 
 
“Would you keep me company tonight, Pleeeasse?” He begged, gaining some of his childish self back. He had taken my hands in his giving me the biggest pout possible. 
 
“….Ne….Okay?” I said a little unsure. He stood, dragging me with him and started jumping up and down. “Minhyukie-“ I muttered out of breath, with all the jumping. 
 
“Ah, sorry-“ he apologised. “Should we go to sleep now?“ He asked, I was about to shake my head when a yawn escaped me. He laughed, patting my head. “Okay, let’s goooo!“ He cheered, picking me up in his arms, cradling me against his chest. He just hugged me for a moment and right as he was descending the stairs I felt my eyes droop and my whole body give in to unconsciousness. 
 
Minhyuk’s POV: 
 
She was asleep. She looked so pretty I laid her down on the bed, pushing the hair out of her face, kissing her forehead lovingly. “I can be a man too and look after you, if only you’d let me. I’d love you more than he ever could. But, he is my Hyung and I have to respect him, but right now my heart won’t let me” I whispered, holding her gently as I too drifted off to sleep.